In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

I thought there was no :drool:-smiley (it's the one purplegrape always sends me when I show her something .. :roftl:) but I was wrong :bleh: So no more smiley's needed.. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea, but I needed someone to posts pics! So thanks for being here Keti! :boing::huglove:

The middle one is Taylor .. I like him too :mf_rosetinted: (a little bit ... :blush-anim-cl:)

I have no idea, but I needed someone to posts pics! So thanks for being here Keti! :boing::huglove:

The middle one is Taylor .. I like him too :mf_rosetinted: (a little bit ... :blush-anim-cl:)

You're welcome:thumb_yello:

Hmmm...a "little bit", chyea :roftl:

was there ever an album version of "Ever lonely"?

Not that I'm aware of (it's on the Live from Albertane cd, but I guess you mean a studio-version eh?) but I'm not aware of much around Hanson .. so that doesn't mean anything .. :roftl:

You're welcome:thumb_yello:

Hmmm...a "little bit", chyea :roftl:

Just a little bit yes :mf_rosetinted:

No, I admit .. he means more to me than Mika ... or Jim ... or Mika & Jim together ... :roftl:

Yes, really :mf_rosetinted:

Is that so strange? :roftl:

Of course it is! Because first Jim meant to you more than Mika and I thought you liked no one beside him, but now Taylor popped in as well...AND he means to you more than BOTH Mika AND Jim!!! :shocked: in such a short time period too!

Bienie... you little player :roftl::roftl:

Of course it is! Because first Jim meant to you more than Mika and I thought you liked no one beside him, but now Taylor popped in as well...AND he means to you more than BOTH Mika AND Jim!!! :shocked: in such a short time period too!

Bienie... you little player :roftl::roftl:

:shocked:

Ey, Taylor and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

And Jim doesn't mean more to me than Mika ... maybe sometimes, but that usually doesn't last that long .. :roftl:

:shocked:

Ey, Taylor and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

And Jim doesn't mean more to me than Mika ... maybe sometimes, but that usually doesn't last that long .. :roftl:

Okay...if you say so :naughty:

Not that I'm aware of (it's on the Live from Albertane cd, but I guess you mean a studio-version eh?) but I'm not aware of much around Hanson .. so that doesn't mean anything .. :roftl:

but i wonder why cuz it's a good song. :wub2:

Okay...if you say so :naughty:

It's true! You're so not nice to me today :sneaky2:

No, but really .. Hanson was my first music-love, and Taylor my first celebrity 'crush' .. They were there through my teener (?) years ... I forgot about them because when they became independent they stopped selling their cd's or writing about them here, and I wasn't on internet yet the way I am now ... But now (thanks to Mika!) I've rediscovered them ... :wub2:

So, maybe I should post a pic too now ..

2680397371_597d51e23f.jpg?v=0

Or maybe two .. :mf_rosetinted:

3384159990_128f722244_o.jpg

but i wonder why cuz it's a good song. :wub2:

Don't know ...

And I think I have to give it a listen again to know if it's a good song or not .. I can't remember it :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

thanks for the pics, Keti and Iris! :thumb_yello:

I have to say, Zac has always been my fave...I mean, I think Tay is a nicer singer but I love Zac's silliness...plus, he's exactly 6 months younger than me :wub2:

Bienie, I'm quoting this from an article: "[TW] fronted by Taylor Hanson, who incidentally was either stuffing his shorts or has a Ray J-sized package...." :das::mf_rosetinted:

(I don't know who Ray J is, but I get the meaning...)

thanks for the pics, Keti and Iris! :thumb_yello:

I have to say, Zac has always been my fave...I mean, I think Tay is a nicer singer but I love Zac's silliness...plus, he's exactly 6 months younger than me :wub2:

Bienie, I'm quoting this from an article: "[TW] fronted by Taylor Hanson, who incidentally was either stuffing his shorts or has a Ray J-sized package...." :das::mf_rosetinted:

hi :wub2:

Tay has always been my fav (:wub2:) but lately i realised how hot Zac is! he really has become a hottie! :shocked:

thanks for the pics, Keti and Iris! :thumb_yello

I have to say, Zac has always been my fave...I mean, I think Tay is a nicer singer but I love Zac's silliness...plus, he's exactly 6 months younger than me :wub2

My pics not nice? :tears:

Hmm .. I prefer them older ... 2 years if possible .. :mf_rosetinted:

(so Jim really doesn't fit in .. poor guy :roftl:)

:blink: *gasps*

Why are you quoting this for me btw? Saying my name and then a thing like that gives people the wrong idea! :roftl:

But it does remind me of a video I saw yesterday ..

(don't put the sound on, it's very bad quality)

hi

Tay has always been my fav (:wub2:) but lately i realised how hot Zac is! he really has become a hottie! :shocked:

yes he has!! pity he's married and has a baby........

My pics not nice? :

Hmm .. I prefer them older ... 2 years if possible ..

(so Jim really doesn't fit in .. poor guy )

:blink: *gasps*

Why are you quoting this for me btw? Saying my name and then a thing like that gives people the wrong idea! :roftl:

But it does remind me of a video I saw yesterday ..

(don't put the sound on, it's very bad quality)

sowwy....didn't realsie you had put up pics.... (i've had some wine)..

haha I didn't mean anything....I just thought you'd be interested :mf_rosetinted:

aaaah I love the vid!! also, the person who made it certainly was focusing on something........:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

sowwy....didn't realsie you had put up pics.... (i've had some wine)..

haha I didn't mean anything....I just thought you'd be interested :mf_rosetinted:

aaaah I love the vid!! also, the person who made it certainly was focusing on something........:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hmm ... pity they all are (or aren't they?) :mf_rosetinted:

Ow, you've had some wine .. that explains why you've put that quote on .. :naughty: I think btw the quote is about the day of the vid .. no? Or maybe he's like that every day :mf_rosetinted: *gasps*

I'm listening to Merry Christmas Baby ... that sounds so wrong at the moment (I'm so ready for the summer .. ) :roftl:

oooh, the christmas album. i remember dancing around the christmas tree to "Rocking around the christmas tree"...sooo wonderful!

he seems to be a gorgeous dad! i still find it funny how the wives look alike. :naughty:

i have found pics on youtube of avery, jessica and zoe. they have grown, man! dunno about mackenzie though. i think i saw him but i am not sure.

oooh, the christmas album. i remember dancing around the christmas tree to "Rocking around the christmas tree"...sooo wonderful!

No, the "Mmmbop the collection"-album .. but it has 2 of their Christmas songs, so ... :roftl: But I have Snowed In too .. It was the only cd I played around Christmas every year :wub2: (starting a 'little' before Christmas and ending a 'little' after .. my parents loved it .. :naughty::roftl:)

No, the "Mmmbop the collection"-album .. but it has 2 of their Christmas songs, so ... :roftl: But I have Snowed In too .. It was the only cd I played around Christmas every year :wub2: (starting a 'little' before Christmas and ending a 'little' after .. my parents loved it .. :naughty::roftl:)

that's so nice!

i watched "The road to albertane" today. Tay is hot in his red pants.:naughty:

Hmm ... pity they all are (or aren't they?) :mf_rosetinted:

Ow, you've had some wine .. that explains why you've put that quote on .. :naughty: I think btw the quote is about the day of the vid .. no? Or maybe he's like that every day :mf_rosetinted: *gasps*

hahaha yep, wouldn't do that without the influence of alcohol!......

It was by a journalist or someone who saw their performance at SXSW in Austin :thumb_yello: I got it on the TW site

he seems to be a gorgeous dad! i still find it funny how the wives look alike. :naughty:

i have found pics on youtube of avery, jessica and zoe. they have grown, man! dunno about mackenzie though. i think i saw him but i am not sure.

Yeah they do look alike.....like the Hanson mom maybe? Oops, did I just really cross a line there? :naughty:

Whose kids are they? I don't keep track of the names hahaha (except I know Zac's son is Shepherd, and I think Tay has one called Penelope)