In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

I'm thinking of becoming a member. I can't get over how well organized the site is! And that bus thing...holy crap. Hanson totally have it together.

You know, I had a dream just a few weeks ago that Hanson played Calgary; only in my dream, they were opening for Mika. I was waiting by the artist's entrance and saw Taylor - and had a conversation with him about Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. :lmfao:

I remember hearing about that dream :das:

Their site is amazingly well organised... I'm half considering joining too... what do I get when I join (besides awesomely cool stuff like being able to interview them)?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

Like what?

I used to write I love Hanson all over my diary...

like..."let's send a cassette to Walker's oil company" or "let's call a random restaurant in Tulsa to see if they know Hanson"...something like that.

oh my dear. how i was in love with Tay. :blush-anim-cl:

I was just listening to one of the national radio stations here in Ireland, and they said that on the show at 5pm today they're going to be chatting to Hanson!!! omg I can't believe how excited I am!!! hahahaha

The show starts at 5pm, but I don't know what time hanson will be on at.... I imagine it won't be a very long interview cos they're not in the studio or anything; they're talking from Oklahoma. If anyone sees this in time (the show starts in 2 hrs) you should be able to listen online at http://www.rte.ie/radio/liveplayer_av.html?2,null,200,http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/live/radio/2fm.smil

It's called the Will Leahy Show, on 2fm :thumb_yello:

Ok, so to update:

It was a short conversation with Zac :wink2:

The presenter asked if he’s cursed as the “cute kid” all his life like Macaulay Culkin :lmao: but he was like, we’ve been lucky, a lot of our fans are still with us; they chose to keep Hanson in their lives and we really appreciate that. :blush-anim-cl:

When asked about weird things fans have done, he said fans have shown up at their house at night or have bought pieces of food that they ate, from the internet :shocked: Someone kept the end of an apple that Tay ate in a jar for like 4 years!

He said all their wives are really supportive and they all get together with their families in Oklahoma for special occasions.

He was asked if he missed out on his childhood, but he was like, no way! We sometimes got cool hotel suites with loads of video games!

He said it was cool when he met one of his heroes, Ringo ;)

That's about it........

Awh he’s a sweet guy!!! I love his sense of humour :blush-anim-cl:

It was a short conversation with Zac :wink2:

The presenter asked if he’s cursed as the “cute kid” all his life like Macaulay Culkin :lmao: but he was like, we’ve been lucky, a lot of our fans are still with us; they chose to keep Hanson in their lives and we really appreciate that. :blush-anim-cl:...

Aw, that's so cute! Everyone needs a little Hanson in their lives. :wub2:

Thanks for sharing! :flowers2:

like..."let's send a cassette to Walker's oil company" or "let's call a random restaurant in Tulsa to see if they know Hanson"...something like that.

oh my dear. how i was in love with Tay.

Awwwwww... that's adorable!

I ended up sending a letter to them and I put in a pic I drew of Isaac...

I never got a reply though :sneaky2:...

I was just listening to one of the national radio stations here in Ireland, and they said that on the show at 5pm today they're going to be chatting to Hanson!!! omg I can't believe how excited I am!!! hahahaha

The show starts at 5pm, but I don't know what time hanson will be on at.... I imagine it won't be a very long interview cos they're not in the studio or anything; they're talking from Oklahoma. If anyone sees this in time (the show starts in 2 hrs) you should be able to listen online at http://www.rte.ie/radio/liveplayer_av.html?2,null,200,http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/live/radio/2fm.smil

It's called the Will Leahy Show, on 2fm

DAMN! I missed it!

Wish I could have heard it...

Ok, so to update:

It was a short conversation with Zac

The presenter asked if he’s cursed as the “cute kid” all his life like Macaulay Culkin :lmao: but he was like, we’ve been lucky, a lot of our fans are still with us; they chose to keep Hanson in their lives and we really appreciate that. :blush-anim-cl:

When asked about weird things fans have done, he said fans have shown up at their house at night or have bought pieces of food that they ate, from the internet :shocked: Someone kept the end of an apple that Tay ate in a jar for like 4 years!

He said all their wives are really supportive and they all get together with their families in Oklahoma for special occasions.

He was asked if he missed out on his childhood, but he was like, no way! We sometimes got cool hotel suites with loads of video games!

He said it was cool when he met one of his heroes, Ringo ;)

That's about it........

Awh he’s a sweet guy!!! I love his sense of humour :blush-anim-cl:

Awwwww... he's adorable! *wants to huggle Zac*

You just reminded me of something Zac said in an interview... he said he thought Larry Mullen Jr was an awesome drummer (That would be U2's drummer for those who don't know) and he said he like to watch the Rattle and Hum DVD (U2... of course...:blush-anim-cl:)

I doubt Aussies would realise they were still around either...

I hope they come back... they're one of 3 concerts I'd go to without a doubt...

One being Mika... one being U2... and them...

hehe yep Larry Mullen, I knew who he was :thumb_yello: I prob shouldn't say this to you, but....I don't like U2 *runs away* lol

But yeah i soooo wana see Hanson someday :blush-anim-cl:

I doubt Aussies would realise they were still around either...

I hope they come back... they're one of 3 concerts I'd go to without a doubt...

One being Mika... one being U2... and them...

Oooh yeah, Mika and U2. Two amazing concerts!!! Paul McCartney was pretty amazing, too.

Very cool that Zac was interviewed on the radio! Awww, I'm still debating whether or not to buy tickets to their fall tour. They're not coming to my state, so I'd have to travel. Hmmm...

I'm still debating whether or not to buy tickets to their fall tour. They're not coming to my state, so I'd have to travel. Hmmm...

Calgary is verrry nice in September...with direct flights from Detroit...and a rather small (900ish) venue...:fisch:

Calgary is verrry nice in September...with direct flights from Detroit...and a rather small (900ish) venue...:fisch:

Oooh, really? If I hadn't just spent $800 on plane tickets to Ireland, I'd totally do it. You...me...Hanson...yayness.

We may just have to wait until Mika tours again, though. But then we should definitely get tickets to the same show! I'm going to more than one...:wink2:

Hey there fellow Hanson fans!

I just refound my love for Midnight by Elan...

And I remember that when I first heard this song, I thought that Elan sounded so much like Taylor... I actually thought it was Taylor, till I realised that she's actually a girl :blush-anim-cl:...

What do you think?

I think it would be amazing to hear Taylor sing this...

And I remember that when I first heard this song, I thought that Elan sounded so much like Taylor... I actually thought it was Taylor, till I realised that she's actually a girl :blush-anim-cl:...

What do you think?

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

She sounds exactly like Taylor.

Thats ridiculous!:jawdrop:

What do you think?

wow she really sounds like him!!!!! :shocked: nice song too!

*gigglesnort*

This is quite amusing...

lmao go Zac hahahahaha

hello! i have a question: i totally love their song "Half as bad as you" - but i am not sure whether it is sung by Tay or Zac.

gosh, their voices have become so similar through the years...very rock 'n' roll! :punk:

hello! i have a question: i totally love their song "Half as bad as you" - but i am not sure whether it is sung by Tay or Zac.

gosh, their voices have become so similar through the years...very rock 'n' roll! :punk:

Iris! :huglove:

Thanks for this! I'd never heard this song! It's good!!! :wub2: Hmm I see what you mean about the voices.....but I'm guessing Zac????

Funnily, I had a dream last night that i had to interview Hanson (I think it was cos I had just watched that interview where they talk about Paris Hilton :roftl: ) and it was so much fun cos we just ended up hanging out :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

hey Neeve darling! :wub2:

yeah, the song rocks! and i also think it's Zac (most likely), but they both (Zac and Tay) have so much dirt in their voices, i almost can't distinguish them anymore. :blush-anim-cl:

i haven't dreamt of them for ages, but sounds funny. :naughty:

hey Neeve darling! :wub2:

yeah, the song rocks! and i also think it's Zac (most likely), but they both (Zac and Tay) have so much dirt in their voices, i almost can't distinguish them anymore. :blush-anim-cl:

i haven't dreamt of them for ages, but sounds funny. :naughty:

:naughty:

Yeah, Zac's voice has matured so much!! To me, his voice is like a mixture between Tay's and Isaac's voices! Where did you find that song - it wasn't on an album, was it?