In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been a fan from the day i heard mmmbop BUT there is something i've always been wondering, did they really write this song themselves? i mean they were so so young and the lyrics are just so profound...i dont no....i love taylor's voice, i even bought the cd with the xmas song though i dont like xmas songs just because his voice is so rock and roll baby, it's just sad that their song are not that good anymore, i also liked the videoclip from weird though i dont really like videoclip that much but GUS TALENTED VAN SANT were on it and this man is just a fckin genius...

LOL Mana...I did say I was kidding... ;)

:roftl:

Aw, I know, Mandi. But that dude's expression is so perfect, I had to post it. :naughty:

To those who haven't followed Hanson since their MMMBop days - check this out. This video is already five years old, but I can't get enough of it:

AAAH a Hanson thread! Oh my Hanson men, I love you!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

2003_10-14_Hanson_small.jpg

To those who haven't followed Hanson since their MMMBop days - check this out. This video is already five years old, but I can't get enough of it:

Mana, that's the first non-Mika video I've added to my YouTube Favorites. Thank you!!! 2003 was such a great Hanson year. Awesome tour, and also the year I first met them. (See above picture.) :wub2:

I'm seeing them in concert on April 19th, and I'm SO excited! :punk:

A Awesome tour, and also the year I first met them.

satya:roftl: i thought of you first when i saw this thread..omg it's you between ike and tay!!!!!???!!! your crazy beautiful,lol!!!wow!ther is noway i will ever meet them plus zac became so so SO annoying lol, he just speaks so much all the time and tay is so calm and wise,lol

i no it's pretty old , totally vintage and eventually funny in2008 but i have to put that link just for the part in the tube, great work from gus van sant again genius, if you nevr seen his films just please watch them elephant,last days, my own private idaho, all masterpieces and you can recognize his style in the subway part of the videclip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cne6pwjyQVk

nice!! Hanson! that's weird.. I hadn't thought about these guys in ages and today a friend and I randomly started talking about them!Mmmbop is such a happy song, it'll never get old! I haven't been following their more recent stuff but I have to say, I'd really love to see them live!!

AHHHHH I'M GOING TO SEE THEM I CONCERT IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS.

I've been a fan since i was 5 years old, thats when my sister taught me the words to mmmBop.

APRIL 19th wooooot

they're touring at the moment??? Any plans to come to Europe?

they're touring at the moment??? Any plans to come to Europe?

not that i know of, the one i'm going to isn't even listed on ticket master which is weird- but i know its real, but i would check hanson.net for any news;)

not that i know of, the one i'm going to isn't even listed on ticket master which is weird- but i know its real, but i would check hanson.net for any news;)

cool thanks, I just checked it but it seems they're all US dates.... The Walk thing is pretty impressive, they're good guys!!