In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

OK rewind......I take back what I said...Zac is now playing the piano - SHOCK SHOCK ME!! I had no idea he could play.... :fangurl:

And the song The Walk is on the Underneath tour? I wasn't expecting that!!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, so many great things still to come :wub2: I want to watch it too now! :roftl: (but I really should go to bed, it's almost 2 AM here! :roftl:).

Ow, I just have to tell .. Teach Your Children is WONDERFUL! Makes me melt every time :wub2:

hehe, it's soooooo good! and the quality is perfect!!

Oh yeah I saw that on youtube...can't wait!!!

OK rewind......I take back what I said...Zac is now playing the piano - SHOCK SHOCK ME!! I had no idea he could play.... :fangurl:

And the song The Walk is on the Underneath tour? I wasn't expecting that!!

:naughty: I almost said it on an earlier post, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise .. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll wait untill you've seen Teach Your Children .. and then I'll go to bed :bleh:

:naughty: I almost said it on an earlier post, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise .. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll wait untill you've seen Teach Your Children .. and then I'll go to bed :bleh:

hehe, thanks!

haha I feel like I'm not watching it alone here. :roftl:

Right now Zac is sweating profusely at the piano!

hehe, thanks!

haha I feel like I'm not watching it alone here. :roftl:

Right now Zac is sweating profusely at the piano!

:blush-anim-cl: I'm enjoying with you yes .. although I'm not really watching ... I've seen that dvd too much already I think :blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl:

:blush-anim-cl: I'm enjoying with you yes .. although I'm not really watching ... I've seen that dvd too much already I think :blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl:

:roftl: I don't think it's possible to see this too much...... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh dear Lord this is too beautiful........... I'd never heard this song before. Gorgeous. And i have to say I am appreciating Zac's harmonising skills!

:roftl: I don't think it's possible to see this too much...... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh dear Lord this is too beautiful........... I'd never heard this song before. Gorgeous. And i have to say I am appreciating Zac's harmonising skills!

What song are you talking about now?

(I think I really should go to bed, it's starting to get difficult here .. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:)

aawwwwh I didn't want that song to end!!!!! I could listen to that forever!

I must add, Tay looks more...masculine nowadays! He's HOT in this but at times looks a bit girly, lol. I love the part in that song where Zac looks like he's trying not to laugh!

aawwwwh I didn't want that song to end!!!!! I could listen to that forever!

I must add, Tay looks more...masculine nowadays! He's HOT in this but at times looks a bit girly, lol. I love the part in that song where Zac looks like he's trying not to laugh!

Ow, teach your children :wub2:

I know the feeling of don't want it to end .. :naughty:

Tay looks .. girly? :blink: You're kidding?

Yesterday I got that remark on a Jim-picture!

I'm really getting worried now :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Ow, teach your children :wub2:

I know the feeling of don't want it to end .. :naughty:

Tay looks .. girly? :blink: You're kidding?

Yesterday I got that remark on a Jim-picture!

I'm really getting worried now :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I'm watching it again haha.

Well remember when Hanson first appeared, everyone said Tay looked like a girl... which I thought was harsh. But in this, I dunno, I think it's cos he's quite skinny, there's something a tiny bit girly about him...but the thing is, I think there's something attractive about that!! hahahaha

Who's Jim?

I'm watching it again haha.

Well remember when Hanson first appeared, everyone said Tay looked like a girl... which I thought was harsh. But in this, I dunno, I think it's cos he's quite skinny, there's something a tiny bit girly about him...but the thing is, I think there's something attractive about that!! hahahaha

Who's Jim?

Well .. it used to be true .. (although I couldn't see that at the time .. of course .. :bleh:) :mf_rosetinted:

Jim's uh ... oh god ... don't get me started :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I'll just post the pic I got the remark on, that's easier :roftl:

RW08.jpg

Well .. it used to be true .. (although I couldn't see that at the time .. of course ..) :mf_rosetinted:

Jim's uh ... oh god ... don't get me started :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I'll just post the pic I got the remark on, that's easier :roftl:

RW08.jpg

hehe

Well, I have to say, in that pic.......um....you know. :naughty: BUt really, in my opinion, the most attractive guys have delicate features...I'm soooo not attracted to macho guys. Give me Elijah Wood, Gael Garcia Bernal, Tay, Matthew Gray Gubler any day!!

What's his full name? I won't start you on a rant, I'll just google it :roftl:

hehe

Well, I have to say, in that pic.......um....you know. :naughty BUt really, in my opinion, the most attractive guys have delicate features...I'm soooo not attracted to macho guys. Give me Elijah Wood, Gael Garcia Bernal, Tay, Matthew Gray Gubler any day!!

What's his full name? I won't start you on a rant, I'll just google it :roftl

:crybaby:

Yeah, I know .. :roftl:

Uh .. google .. let me think .. Well, his real name is James Maddock, but I don't know if you find much about it that way, never tried it :P You can google the band: Air Traffic

Here are some "real" pics :naughty:

25.jpg

Air%20Traffic%20bassist3.jpg

air-traffic_001016_1_MainPicture.jpg

:teehee:

And it's not that I don't want to tell you anything about it .. I just don't know what .. or where to start .. Me & Jim .. it's something special .. And I'm not kidding :P

Uh .. google .. let me think .. Well, his real name is James Maddock, but I don't know if you find much about it that way, never tried it :P You can google the band: Air Traffic

Here are some "real" pics :naughty:

And it's not that I don't want to tell you anything about it .. I just don't know what .. or where to start .. Me & Jim .. it's something special .. And I'm not kidding :P

See, in those pics he doesn't look girly at all!

ooh intriguing......:naughty:

See, in those pics he doesn't look girly at all!

ooh intriguing......:naughty

So .. he only looks like a girl when he smiles .. That's why he almost never does it! :sneaky2::sad::roftl:

It's just ... ah well .. is it ok if I tell you tomorrow? I REALLY should go to bed now .. :roftl:

I'll leave you with this:

AT49.jpg

I like this pic so much! :teehee::roftl:

So .. he only looks like a girl when he smiles .. That's why he almost never does it! :sneaky2::sad::roftl:

It's just ... ah well .. is it ok if I tell you tomorrow? I REALLY should go to bed now .. :roftl:

I'll leave you with this:

AT49.jpg

I like this pic so much! :teehee:

hehe great!! I look forward to it!

Ok I need to stop replaying this song :roftl:

g'night (again!)

Yayness! I like the text message things... it's about time I changed mine because "Hello cupcake" apparently sounds like a fart :blink:

Oh, the Jackson ep is on next week..

*huggles Garcia cause she likes to see the good in people*

oh dear...I watched the dvd before work, thought about it all through work, and am about to watch it again now.....soooooo good!!

Also, I was inspired ot make a new text alert tone..... thought ye might like it too :naughty: perhaps especially Bienie!! :fisch:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u2ryzm0imtg/WYIYD1.mp3

I just KNEW it was that part! :teehee::roftl:

Mika's laugh sounds like a horse .. just thought you wanted to know that .. :roftl: (also as a goat or a sheep btw .. :bleh:)

Yayness! I like the text message things... it's about time I changed mine because "Hello cupcake" apparently sounds like a fart :blink:

Oh, the Jackson ep is on next week..

*huggles Garcia cause she likes to see the good in people*

haha, I change mine regularly, just to surprise myself hahaha

Ohhh Criminal Minds? I was trying to figure out what you meant by Jackson and Garcia, lol!

I just KNEW it was that part! :teehee::roftl:

Mika's laugh sounds like a horse .. just thought you wanted to know that .. :roftl: (also as a goat or a sheep btw .. :bleh:)

hehe!

a horse? no way! lol. I think his laugh is cuuute!

hehe!

a horse? no way! lol. I think his laugh is cuuute!

I know!

And it was in a store.. I bought a new photocamera and while she was explaining it Mika started to laugh .. :roftl: and when she said: ow, that sounds like a horse .. Well, it was very hard not to laugh .. :roftl:

I know!

And it was in a store.. I bought a new photocamera and while she was explaining it Mika started to laugh .. :roftl: and when she said: ow, that sounds like a horse .. Well, it was very hard not to laugh .. :roftl:

oh wow!!! hahaha :roftl: poor Meeks lol

You should have said, "actually, that's my son laughing"..then she'd feel bad haha

Nah, no children for me .. :roftl:

But I'm going to bed now, hope to talk to you soon :wink2:

:bye:

oh don't worry, I wasn't implying that you had children (I don't want them either, lol)...but it would've been funny to see her embarrassment haha

ok night night!