In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not the TW-thread here, but it's taylor and it's funny :bleh:

From their twitter, you've probably already seen it all, but I'm always behind on things, so sorry :roftl:

A spinal tap moment backstage at letterman.. This bread is too small for this meat... -Taylor http://twitpic.com/3q7pm

And some others, very nice too ... :naughty:

3411870388_6e78c5df4a.jpg?v=0

3411866240_f8cd4c238e.jpg?v=0

3411058461_d6a16f89f3.jpg?v=0

OMG, SO GORGEOUS

Taylor and Isaac look perfectly handsome in these pics!:wub2::wub2:

Zac is great too, I love his hair like this, but don't like the beard...:shocked:

Thanks for sharing, haven't seen those yet!

Edited by Cazinha

For when you're back .. This one's funny :biggrin2:

12 seconds in and they're stuck .. not stuck in the middle, just stuck .. :roftl:

great! hahahaha Zac's face is like...ooh, what's going on? :roftl: They all look a little relieved when it's over haha!

I know it's not the TW-thread here, but it's taylor and it's funny :bleh:

From their twitter, you've probably already seen it all, but I'm always behind on things, so sorry :roftl:

Oh cool, thanks! Letterman performance for the album release: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nehKVgn7Xcc

(personally I think tay sounds a little hoarse or something....maybe all this extra work is catching up with him!)

EDIT: this is them on Jimmmy Fallon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq7OBwd2A38 Better I think...and tay looks cuuuute!

I'm now going to put Carry You Home and that gorrrrgeous live version of A Song to Sing onto my mp3 :biggrin2:

Edited by neeve272

Hanson experts! I need your help:

Okay, so I want to buy a live DVD, but I'd prefer a) one that's fairly recent, and b) one that has them performing A Song to Sing.

Is any such thing available? I've been looking online but I can't find any that has that song.... :tears: so I figured you guys would know! :wink2:

Thanks!!!

Uh ... I think A Song To Sing is on the Fillmore dvd, it's not that recent though (from 2000 or something?).

I have the Underneath Acoustic dvd (2003) and it's WONDERFUL!

But no ASTS ..

Can't say if there's another dvd after the underneath one .. I think Middle of Nowhere acoustic? I thought they did it because MON was 10 years ago or something like that, so that dvd would be from 2007 somewhere .. But I haven't seen it anywhere yet .. so I don't know ..

Uh ... I think A Song To Sing is on the Fillmore dvd, it's not that recent though (from 2000 or something?).

I have the Underneath Acoustic dvd (2003) and it's WONDERFUL!

But no ASTS ..

Can't say if there's another dvd after the underneath one .. I think Middle of Nowhere acoustic? I thought they did it because MON was 10 years ago or something like that, so that dvd would be from 2007 somewhere .. But I haven't seen it anywhere yet .. so I don't know ..

Thanks for the info!

ok...I think having ASTS is more important than it being recent.... but, from the tracklistings I saw, it said ASTS is only on the CD of Fillmore, not on the DVD... do you have this DVD?

Thanks for the info!

ok...I think having ASTS is more important than it being recent.... but, from the tracklistings I saw, it said ASTS is only on the CD of Fillmore, not on the DVD... do you have this DVD?

Ow :sad:

No, don't have that one .. Only have the underneath one .. The others are a bit impossible (or very expensive) to get at the moment :sad::roftl:

Ow :sad:

No, don't have that one .. Only have the underneath one .. The others are a bit impossible (or very expensive) to get at the moment :sad::roftl:

oh right....hmmmmmm....yeah a few seem to be only available on Hanson.net. Well, I'll think about it and see what I deicde to get... :wink2:

Hola chicas!

Ok, if anyone cares,:naughty: I bought the Underneath Acoustic DVD... I know it doesn't have ASTS but it looks goooood :biggrin2:

Ooh nice pic of Tay there! You know, I'm not attracted to Mika in that way, so I think I'd go with Tay... (or Zac.....:das:)

Hola chicas!

Ok, if anyone cares,:naughty: I bought the Underneath Acoustic DVD... I know it doesn't have ASTS but it looks goooood :biggrin2:

Ooh nice pic of Tay there! You know, I'm not attracted to Mika in that way, so I think I'd go with Tay... (or Zac.....:das)

:boing:

That dvd is SO good! :wub2: Great choice :wink2:

Ooooooh, I don't know in what way I'm attractted to Mika ... or to Taylor .. :roftl: It feels different .. but I don't understand and I can't explain .. :roftl:

That dvd is SO good! :wub2: Great choice :wink2:

Ooooooh, I don't know in what way I'm attractted to Mika ... or to Taylor .. :roftl: It feels different .. but I don't understand and I can't explain .. :roftl:

thanks! yay, I'm excited!!!! :punk:

hehehehe who can explain.......no one! lol

I just wanted to say how happy I am that I found this thread - it must be like over a year ago now - because if I hadn't, I'd probably never have known that Hanson were still around, and making amaaaaazing music that touches my heart. :wub2:

Okay cheesiness over. :wink2:

thanks! yay, I'm excited!!!! :punk:

hehehehe who can explain.......no one! lol

I just wanted to say how happy I am that I found this thread - it must be like over a year ago now - because if I hadn't, I'd probably never have known that Hanson were still around, and making amaaaaazing music that touches my heart. :wub2:

It's the same for me!

Although it's not a year ago .. what is it now: a month or so? :roftl:

Nice pic :wub2:

(do you have the original maybe somewhere? I'm not a fan of the "hi"-part :roftl:)

And wel .. chosing .. it's not that hard .. :roftl:

If the question now was between him & Mika .. that's another thing :bleh:

Oh, i don't have the original pic:thumbdown:

and he looks so gorgeous in it *--------*

:wub2:

Hey, guys ;)

Have you seen this?

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-28-completely-gratuitous-177

I'd pick Taylor, OBVIOUSLY! :naughty:

For sure... if I picked a JoBro, I would hope one of you girls would slap me really hard...

Cheesiness is fun...

I remember seeing it when Mana started it, and talking with a few of the other girls, but then it died... I'm happy it was resurrected!

For sure... if I picked a JoBro, I would hope one of you girls would slap me really hard...

Cheesiness is fun...

I remember seeing it when Mana started it, and talking with a few of the other girls, but then it died... I'm happy it was resurrected!

yeaaaah we'll never let it die! :punk:

If you picked a JoBro, :boxing::roftl: