In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

Good to know you're ready to inflict hurt on me if I do! :naughty:

I'd be very surprised if it did! *knocks on wood*

hehe, believe me, I only inflict hurt on people when it's really necessary..but I think it might be in that case... :roftl:

Oh, and I just remembered ... I was watching Criminal Minds either yesterday and today and it reminded me of you...

awwwh :blush-anim-cl: Oh Spencer.....:mf_lustslow:

Funnily enough, yesterday I changed my text alert back to "Shake and Bake" and then I forgot about, until I got a text, and when I heard it, I thought of you! lol.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, believe me, I only inflict hurt on people when it's really necessary..but I think it might be in that case... :roftl:

awwwh :blush-anim-cl: Oh Spencer.....:mf_lustslow:

Funnily enough, yesterday I changed my text alert back to "Shake and Bake" and then I forgot about, until I got a text, and when I heard it, I thought of you! lol.

I'm not an inflicting hurt on people person either... but when it comes to the JoBros I can make an exception...

Shake n' bake! I love the way Zac says that...

*laughs at hearing Bono singing like a chipmunk* :lmfao:

yay!!! I love it...it's a lot of fun!! :punk:

Lol yeah paying is always an issue........:wink2:

I just got $900 from the Australian government, and $800 was spent on a Twilight Convention, so the other $100 can go to buying the TW album and a few other things...

I love KRudd :wub2:

I'm not an inflicting hurt on people person either... but when it comes to the JoBros I can make an exception...

Shake n' bake! I love the way Zac says that...

*laughs at hearing Bono singing like a chipmunk* :lmfao:

I just got $900 from the Australian government, and $800 was spent on a Twilight Convention, so the other $100 can go to buying the TW album and a few other things...

I love KRudd :wub2:

I know, Zac's pretty hilarious!!!

Ooh nice, always good to get money!

I liked the Twilight film, but I think Jacob is the hottest. Jasper Cullen is cute in real life (and in the episode of Criminal Minds that he's in) but in Twilight I didn't find him attractive...

yay!!! I love it...it's a lot of fun!! :punk:

Lol yeah paying is always an issue........:wink2:

Only when it has been done another way than usual :roftl:

But I think it's ok now .. so now I'm just waiting for it to arrive :punk:

I know, Zac's pretty hilarious!!!

Ooh nice, always good to get money!

I liked the Twilight film, but I think Jacob is the hottest. Jasper Cullen is cute in real life (and in the episode of Criminal Minds that he's in) but in Twilight I didn't find him attractive...

I love Jacob,.. he's an awesome character... I'm really looking forward to how he and Bella interact in the movie...

I personally love Edi and Kellan *points to avvie for pic of Kellan*

Ooooooooh! Is he really? I'll have to look out for that one.. I haven't seen him yet... and he looks so weird in Twilight... pics of him in photoshoots look hot... he just looks wrong in Twilight...

I love Jacob,.. he's an awesome character... I'm really looking forward to how he and Bella interact in the movie...

I personally love Edi and Kellan *points to avvie for pic of Kellan*

Ooooooooh! Is he really? I'll have to look out for that one.. I haven't seen him yet... and he looks so weird in Twilight... pics of him in photoshoots look hot... he just looks wrong in Twilight...

that's a fab pic! But personally, he's not my cup of tea...but how cool that you got to meet him!! :punk:

"He just looks wrong in Twilight" :roftl: you're so right!!! he does...creepy!

He's in S4E20 of CM, it's called Conflicted. Veeery good!!

that's a fab pic! But personally, he's not my cup of tea...but how cool that you got to meet him!! :punk:

"He just looks wrong in Twilight" :roftl: you're so right!!! he does...creepy!

He's in S4E20 of CM, it's called Conflicted. Veeery good!!

That's a better word! He does look creepy!!!

Wait, they're in season 4 now, right? If so, I'll look out for it!

That's a better word! He does look creepy!!!

Wait, they're in season 4 now, right? If so, I'll look out for it!

lol.

Yep season 4 is coming to an end soon *sob* what am I going to do all summer! Hopefully Mika's gigs will distract me...hahaha

lol.

Yep season 4 is coming to an end soon *sob* what am I going to do all summer! Hopefully Mika's gigs will distract me...hahaha

Hmmmm... rewatch the episodes?

Though Mika keeping you distracted is a good back up plan :naughty:

Hmmmm... rewatch the episodes?

Though Mika keeping you distracted is a good back up plan :naughty:

lol yep, maybe I'll do both :wink2:

Bienie, has your cd arrived yet?

My Hanson Underneath dvd got here today! Going to watch it now eeeeee :biggrin2:

Bienie, has your cd arrived yet?

My Hanson Underneath dvd got here today! Going to watch it now eeeeee :biggrin2:

:boing: Have fun! :naughty:

No, it hasn't arrived yet, it has to come from America so that'll take a little while :roftl: Maybe by the end of this week. :wink2: Seems btw that I have bought it without the case? :boxed: Still don't know for sure, I don't understand anything about it anymore :roftl: I'll just have to wait and see I guess ...

:boing: Have fun! :naughty:

No, it hasn't arrived yet, it has to come from America so that'll take a little while :roftl: Maybe by the end of this week. :wink2: Seems btw that I have bought it without the case? :boxed: Still don't know for sure, I don't understand anything about it anymore :roftl: I'll just have to wait and see I guess ...

Hopefully it'll get there soon!

hmm that's weird...did you buy it on ebay?

Hopefully it'll get there soon!

hmm that's weird...did you buy it on ebay?

Yes.

And with the payment it said something about with or without a case, but I thought it was an extra case for more protection, you know? Because who sells a cd without it's case?

But if I understand it all correctly, the "without a case" option is without the cd-case :boxed:

Yes.

And with the payment it said something about with or without a case, but I thought it was an extra case for more protection, you know? Because who sells a cd without it's case?

But if I understand it all correctly, the "without a case" option is without the cd-case :boxed:

Oh right..yeah, I think I'd have interpreted it like that as well....weird! But sure the cd is the important part :naughty:

btw, evey time I see your sig it makes me laugh, just the "you can go woo so you can go whoa whoa" bit :roftl:

Oh right..yeah, I think I'd have interpreted it like that as well....weird! But sure the cd is the important part :naughty:

btw, evey time I see your sig it makes me laugh, just the "you can go woo so you can go whoa whoa" bit :roftl:

Yeah I know .. but still .. It's weird buying a cd without the case .. what are they going to do with it then? Throw it away? :blink:

:biggrin2:

I so, so, so love that part :wub2:

Yeah I know .. but still .. It's weird buying a cd without the case .. what are they going to do with it then? Throw it away? :blink:

:biggrin2:

I so, so, so love that part :wub2:

yeah that really is weird....I don't get it either!!

I know, it's brilliant! OOh that's on the dvd that I'm about to watch, isn't it :biggrin2:

I know, it's brilliant! OOh that's on the dvd that I'm about to watch, isn't it :biggrin2:

Yes, it is! :biggrin2:

Also the Crazy Beautiful thing with only Taylor and the piano ... *sigh* :fangurl::teehee:

lol I love these new smileys!

OK, I'm going to go watch this :woot_jump:

G'night!!

Have fun! :boing:

And don't drool too much .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Have fun! :boing:

And don't drool too much .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

too late....:roftl:

Whoa, I had to sign in here again to say this:

How talented is Tay? He's now playing a harmonica...what? :shocked:

And he looks so much younger! Even though it's only what, 5 years ago?

And, so far Zac has only played a shaker and a tamborine....I know this is harsh, and stupid coming from me because Zac is still my fave...but sometimes I do wonder if he pulls his weight..or if he's just lucky to have two brilliantly talented brothers who needed a percussionist... sorry, that is mean. Zac is a good drummer, but I'm not yet convinced by this new bongo drums thing... but heck, he is sweet and funny :wub2:

too late....:roftl:

Whoa, I had to sign in here again to say this:

How talented is Tay? He's now playing a harmonica...what? :shocked:

And he looks so much younger! Even though it's only what, 5 years ago?

And, so far Zac has only played a shaker and a tamborine....I know this is harsh, and stupid coming from me because Zac is still my fave...but sometimes I do wonder if he pulls his weight..or if he's just lucky to have two brilliantly talented brothers who needed a percussionist... sorry, that is mean. Zac is a good drummer, but I'm not yet convinced by this new bongo drums thing... but heck, he is sweet and funny :wub2:

Tay plays everything :roftl:

And yes, he looks VERY GOOD in that dvd .. :naughty::teehee:

What song are you now?

Zac will play the drums, don't worry :naughty:

Tay plays everything :roftl:

And yes, he looks VERY GOOD in that dvd .. :naughty::teehee:

What song are you now?

Zac will play the drums, don't worry :naughty:

Just finished Runaway Run :wub2: though I prefer the non-acoustic version of that.... and yes, thankfully Zac has picked up the drumsticks :roftl:

I had completely forgotten about the song If Only.....looooove it!!!

Hmm, so many great things still to come :wub2: I want to watch it too now! :roftl: (but I really should go to bed, it's almost 2 AM here! :roftl:).

Ow, I just have to tell .. Teach Your Children is WONDERFUL! Makes me melt every time :wub2: