The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

:( Do you ever have moments where you'd wished you'd taken notice of things on TV and then kicked yourself cos' you didn't

Torchwood finale on tonight - and I've only just realised that James Marsters has been in it...... James Marsters as In Spike.... Spike.... and me being huge Buffy lover and James Marsters and David Boreanaz freak to boot.

I am so sodding annoyed at the moment and wished I'd taken more notice of what's on my TV set.....

:(

I miss Buffy. I suppose I could get it on DVD and watch it all over again

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Do you ever have moments where you'd wished you'd taken notice of things on TV and then kicked yourself cos' you didn't

Torchwood finale on tonight - and I've only just realised that James Marsters has been in it...... James Marsters as In Spike.... Spike.... and me being huge Buffy lover and James Marsters and David Boreanaz freak to boot.

I am so sodding annoyed at the moment and wished I'd taken more notice of what's on my TV set.....

Actually I'm sure it will be repeated on another channel - I'll see if i can find out when and let you know.

Hi Pooh and Silver. Hope everyone is doing well today. I just woke up from the nastiest headache. It's sort of gone now so I'm wondering if I should go to work. Those headache's just drain me though. Or, I could just sit here the rest of the afternoon. :naughty:

hi charlie :thumb_yello: i'd stay here if i were you :wink2:

It was a shubunkin - we called him Big Daddy so as you can imagine we still have a lot of his offspring, which is some consolation.

it's so sad when we lose a pet :flowers2:

Cute Wendi :wub2: love the hair on his head and chest :wink2:

his chest was not so hairy in london, was it? :wink2:

hi oldlings....what a blue mood i can see around the forums....and i feel a bit neglected myself.

i think we should all overcome this feeling of disillusion, and be on our feet again...but i find it pretty difficult.

oh well

where is our mika to cheer us up? :shocked::wub2:

hi oldlings....what a blue mood i can see around the forums....and i feel a bit neglected myself.

i think we should all overcome this feeling of disillusion, and be on our feet again...but i find it pretty difficult.

oh well

Hi Robi,

cheer up your son will be home soon, and your friends all feel the same, could be worse, I could be singing. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Hi Robi,

cheer up your son will be home soon, and your friends all feel the same, could be worse, I could be singing. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

oh weealx, THIS made me laugh out loud!

thanks so much...now you ARE an official oldling...you CAN give support to sad fans....:blush-anim-cl:

oh well

hi robi :biggrin2: it'll be better tomorrow, it's friday :punk:

just like mine

Aye?! Maybe you would like to post?:naughty: Happy to compare notes !:naughty:

oh well

where is our mika to cheer us up?

No it was not :thumbdown: Keep away from the waxing strips Mika!!!!:shocked: We love hair!!!!:sneaky2:

hi ruth how are you?

Pooh, keep meaning to ask, is this your woof woof in your avatar?

I could put mine in for fun , he's a black lab:wink2:

oh weealx, THIS made me laugh out loud!

thanks so much...now you ARE an official oldling...you CAN give support to sad fans....:blush-anim-cl:

thankyou for making me oldling jester, if any of you lovely people feel blue, just think how lucky you are, I have to look at my face in the mirror first thing every morning, then think I don't feel half as bad as weealx must feel. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

NOOOOOOO!

Not fair, I'm on a job and nowher near a tv. They can't do this to me.

Surely they'll repeat it, they have done for all the other episodes, I hope they do.

Oh well, another day another service station, this time I'm on the way back from Leicester. At least I had dinner before I left at 5, and I'm enjoying a nice snack of a couple of wholemeal hot cross buns and a diet Coke.

Still no news then. I reckon Jerrys teasing us, naughty boy!