MFC's Got Talent!

nikjass

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!!!!! Those shoes are AMAZING! You REALLY ARE TALENTED!

I on the other hand, am completely talentLESS! :thumbdown:

thanks....they are in a seperate thread lol.....

and dont say that, i expect you are talented, everyone has a talent, maybe you havent discovered it yet.....:thumb_yello:

thanks....they are in a seperate thread lol.....

and dont say that, i expect you are talented, everyone has a talent, maybe you havent discovered it yet.....:thumb_yello:

LOL, you are far too kind! If I have't discovered it BY NOW - chances are I never will :lmao:

i can cook really well! - seriously!

and i can paint shoes!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13933&highlight=Mika+Shoes

nice!!!:thumb_yello: what sort of paint do you use for that??

OMG!!!!!!!!! Those shoes are AMAZING! You REALLY ARE TALENTED!

I on the other hand, am completely talentLESS! :thumbdown:

who needs talents when they have such a great photo with Mika :sneaky2: i keep meaning to say that it's the nicest fan photo i've ever seen..:thumb_yello:

On a serious note... i think everone's got talent...you probably have it but don't realise it..

nice!!!:thumb_yello: what sort of paint do you use for that??

i used fabric paints, even though it was on a plastic shoes, so i have to caution them when i go out to a concert!

who needs talents when they have such a great photo with Mika :sneaky2: i keep meaning to say that it's the nicest fan photo i've ever seen..:thumb_yello:

On a serious note... i think everone's got talent...you probably have it but don't realise it..

now i have to write something here otherwise my message is too short! well that was easy!

Caz, has anyone ever told you you should be a singer?

Cause you should. That's gorgeous.

LOL!!!! My mum thinks i should do summat about it (but she wants me to do a lot of things lol) :roftl: :roftl:

thanks, was very kind of you to say so :wub2:

I just left this message on your utbe vid:

Your right it IS a beautiful song, have you ever thought of having singing lessons to expand on what you have, I am no expert but since Vix has been having singing lessons I have seen in a few months the improvement in her technique.

I didn't realize before just how tecnical singing really is, (full voice, stomach voice, breathy, vibrato, reinforced falsetto, "break" etc etc there is so much more to it than I ever thought and I have even MORE respect for singers than I ever did before). You have a really nice vibrato going on there and it sounds really natural to me. :D

I just left this message on your utbe vid:

Your right it IS a beautiful song, have you ever thought of having singing lessons to expand on what you have, I am no expert but since Vix has been having singing lessons I have seen in a few months the improvement in her technique.

I didn't realize before just how tecnical singing really is, (full voice, stomach voice, breathy, vibrato, reinforced falsetto, "break" etc etc there is so much more to it than I ever thought and I have even MORE respect for singers than I ever did before). You have a really nice vibrato going on there and it sounds really natural to me. :D

thanks Viv! Yeah, my vibrato is natural lol, took many years of practicing however. Not that I practiced to ACHIEVE my vibrato, I sang for the sake of it because I love singing, and then it just randomly happened when I was like 13 or 14, and i was like "wtf's that?!" :roftl:

It was shaky at first but I managed to control it, and I remember doing breathing exercises in the choir I used to be in when I was like...10? 11? and I know about the hard/soft palette in your mouth, to breathe from your stomach and shizz...but you're right, I guess I should have singing lessons. I'd love to improve, but there's a part of me thinking "what's the point, because I'm never going to sing as a career" :S and then there's the price and finding a really good one...I've got enough going on in my life as it is :S

PS. did you notice we used YOUR clip at the end of this vid we made (she did credit you though, at the end on the err...credits lol) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWk3tNiipFQ

oh what a fab vid!!! Me and Charlie did some dorky video to love today last april LOL!

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Helloo. helloo and welcome :biggrin2: I've decided to reactivate this thread.. seemingly it is still relevant and i'm sure many of you have talents you'd like to share. So bring em on folks!! :thumb_yello:

I can finish a meal very quickly :original:

It takes me about 1-2 minutes to finish 2 cheese enchiladas :lol3:

that is pretty quick.

I've always eaten quickly, but have never counted it as a talent.

I sing and play the piano and flute and act but have nothing to share except pictures of me acting.

me as Diana Barry in Anne of Green Gables

n1525927149_30095832_2330083.jpg

me in a Christmas program--I in the middle

n812750067_2287933_4780.jpg

me in Pirates of Penzance--I'm in the pink dress

n812750067_2401709_8628.jpg

I can finish a meal very quickly :original:

It takes me about 1-2 minutes to finish 2 cheese enchiladas :lol3:

Nono.. that's mad!!! :shocked: I think that's a talent!! in my book anyway..

I have REAL talent;

I can spend all day on MFC. :cheerful_h4h:

:sneaky2:

that is pretty quick.

I've always eaten quickly, but have never counted it as a talent.

I sing and play the piano and flute and act but have nothing to share except pictures of me acting.

me as Diana Barry in Anne of Green Gables

n1525927149_30095832_2330083.jpg

me in a Christmas program--I in the middle

n812750067_2287933_4780.jpg

me in Pirates of Penzance--I'm in the pink dress

n812750067_2401709_8628.jpg

That's wonderful... thanks for sharing.. :blush-anim-cl:

me too!

:sneaky2:

I should enter a food-eating competition or something...

It's impossible for me to eat slow :dunno:

I hope you chew your food.. My brother's bad for not chewing.. he was admitted to the hospital once cause of it..

Anyway.. I thought MFC's got talents??

Where are you all? :blink:

I hope you chew your food.. My brother's bad for not chewing.. he was admitted to the hospital once cause of it..

Anyway.. I thought MFC's got talents??

Where are you all? :blink:

Well no, not really. I swallow it whole like a shark :teehee:

We're talentless :no: