Mika's Secret Double Life

soangel

If she's older it will only be by a couple of minutes since their twins )) )).....

And maybe the blonde brat thinks the teddy one stole it because she's just jealous that Daddy Mika loves the teddy holding one more :newyear:

Mikas2kidsbear.jpg

Mika, with daughters Alice and Carolina.

recap:

Alice is thinking *hahaha! I got the teddy.. I got the teddy :winner_first_h4h: ner ner ner ner...awww Teddy's got an ENT.. We better cancel the tea party and not tell our friends. :naughty:*

Carolina is thinking *wtf? **** **** that was my **** teddy **** bear. Daddy gave him too me. :mad3: I'm gonna go write a song.. hmphmfc.gif*

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikas2kidsbear.jpg

Mika, with daughters Alice and Carolina.

recap:

Alice is thinking *hahaha! I got the teddy.. I got the teddy :winner_first_h4h: ner ner ner ner...awww Teddy's got an ENT.. We better cancel the tea party and not tell our friends. :naughty:*

Carolina is thinking *wtf? **** **** that was my **** teddy **** bear. Daddy gave him too me. :mad3: I'm gonna go write a song.. hmphmfc.gif*

Their clearly daddies little girls :naughty:

Oh my god- is this really true?? :thumbdown: Nooooooooooooooooooo!! He's so young aswell!

Don't worry, it's not...

just in case, be careful with the Mika goes to India thread. It's not true either, but it looks as if it was.

Poor newbies, they must be really confused with that...

PS: Kelzy didn't know you were blonde! what happended to you hair now??? :boxed: haha

Don't worry, it's not...

just in case, be careful with the Mika goes to India thread. It's not true either, but it looks as if it was.

Poor newbies, they must be really confused with that...

PS: Kelzy didn't know you were blonde! what happended to you hair now??? :boxed: haha

:lmfao::lmfao: Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it :lmao:

yeah.. lol.. the blonde comes from my dads side.. It got a bit darker as I got older.. it's light brown naturally now.. But I dye it dark.

:lmfao::lmfao: Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it :lmao:

:roftl:I know.. it's kinda really hilariously sad!! :lmfao:

Guest coconutjuice

I was getting serious, thinking about kids and stuffs..

shut!!! it's just April fools joke!!!

the author of that article is just, genius!

I've just seen this thread..and it's hilarious! thank you :thumb_yello:

and congratulations to the author: it's amazingly well done!

(Actually, I am still laughing and thinking about Mika with a long beard doing yoga in India :naughty: )

I'm pretty sure I'll die laughing thanks to MFC :roftl: and I'm sure Mika is laughing too...

Don't you think that we're beginning to take after our witty man? ...innocent lies just to have fun? (see some untrue funny statements about himself)

Mikas2kidsbear.jpg

im sorry, but that is so obviously photoshopped!!!!! - and its like way past april fools day lol.....mind you, i didnt see this until today lol

:roftl:

Of course it's photoshopped. I did it. The whole joke was thrown together within a matter of hours.

And if it looked too real we'd be telling just about everyone it's not a real story. :doh:

And this was posted on Aprils fools day btw.. The jokes old now. :naughty:

I didn't fell for this one but for the Travel to India I did :blink::shocked::naughty:

BTW, I can't see the pic with the "kids"...can you upload it again please???

I also fell for the travel to India...I thought it was real and I felt like I'm going to get a heartattack...thank God it was joke...:naughty:

he isnt it india either??

omg i must be really gullible...

I thought it was true at 1st 'cause I couldn't see the photo I wa slike WHAT!!! MIka married with kids NO WAY he's only 24

I'm a gullible idiot aren't I & I thought the india thing was true too

great photoshopping I must learn to do that It'd be great for playing tricks on people lol:wink2: