Mika goes to India!

babspanky

It is exciting, if it's true.

Oh, I just had Indian food for the first time this past weekend. I was at a three-day yoga workshop. I don't remember the names of everything, but I tried a little bit of each dish, so I could have had olor pilaf and not known it! :naughty:

I honestly don't know what to believe! But it would be cool if he did yoga, since I've been doing it for almost 13 years now.

Hmmm...*looks at picture*...are you sure that's him? I'm assuming you've seen the other pics on the blog. Is that really Mika? When were they taken? (If recently, note he has hair.) :wink2:

That website is just mad. That simply cannot be our Mika. If he's into yoga enough to teach it, he would have mentioned it in at least a few interviews!

However, if Mika would like to do yoga to center himself and look for inspiration, I am a certified yoga instructor, and would be delighted to teach him. I'll even fly to London. :mf_rosetinted:

No i very much doubt it is "MIKA MIKA" i posted it as a joke as i came across it hehe

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know what to believe! But it would be cool if he did yoga, since I've been doing it for almost 13 years now.

That website is just mad. That simply cannot be our Mika. If he's into yoga enough to teach it, he would have mentioned it in at least a few interviews!

That article about Mika instructing yoga and Mika kissing that girl are about other people called Mika.

Our Mika, however, does do yoga. The interview is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyfvig7OHO4

yikes:shocked:

well I can't do that, but I used to be a ballerina:mf_rosetinted:

I think as a theme for a mika gig in the future we should all wear Indian garb...or yoga outfits:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

I have a lot of yoga outfits, so that would be brilliant. They're very comfortable to wear. (I'm actually in yoga clothes right now since I just came from a glorious backbending class. Aaah, yoga. I love it.)

I agree this is very sus. I'm all for April Fool's....and a very well done one...

He took a connecting flight on Monday??

And it is in the press Monday night?

It must have been LAST Monday. And Perezerr's news of Mika's haircut was sent to ohwowitsnicka on March 23rd that is SUNDAY. So that means he cut his hair before he went??

And if he was in India last week and Perez knew, wouldn't he have mentioned the YOGIC FLYING???:naughty:

Yeah, I have never done yogic flying. I don't even know what that is. Maybe where you get into wall ropes and hang or something? I don't know. I've done a wall ropes class before, but we didn't call it yogic flying. :blink:

*still very unsure if I believe all of this* :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I have never done yogic flying. I don't even know what that is. Maybe where you get into wall ropes and hang or something? I don't know. I've done a wall ropes class before, but we didn't call it yogic flying. :blink:

At least he can't get "chaffed" with yogic flying. :mf_rosetinted:

No i very much doubt it is "MIKA MIKA" i posted it as a joke as i came across it hehe

That article about Mika instructing yoga and Mika kissing that girl are about other people called Mika.

Our Mika, however, does do yoga. The interview is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyfvig7OHO4

Haha, I should read more carefully, shouldn't I?

And thanks for the video link! Haven't seen that one before. (And was wondering what people meant by "bendy Mika".) Wow. He does yoga, too. :wub2:

:shocked:

I can't imagine him letting people photograph him when doing some Yoga positions. On his own. In some random place. :blink:

this not some "random" place, this is Rishikesh, the capital of yoga, people are meditating everywhere... and of course mika wouldnt allow people to take pics, he just doesnt know it!:thumbdown: the place you see on the pic is huge, he must think he is safe there...

@satya, yes he has hair, why? though it's really shorter than usual, apparently he cut his hair

You've read my post wrong hun..:naughty:

V fest = V festival Australia which we Aussie's bought tickets for and he cancelled to "record" instead.

*looks up* I see Scut explained :thumb_yello:

I know..hehe i sooo didn't know Aussie did one too :roftl:

At least he can't get "chaffed" with yogic flying. :mf_rosetinted:

Actually...*remembers some of the wall rope poses*

@satya, yes he has hair, why? though it's really shorter than usual, apparently he cut his hair

Haha, people were just joking that he might have shaved it bald. So the pictures were definitely Mika on the website then? Interesting...

it's not april 1st yet here....

but honestly, i can't believe this. He has contracts to meet, even if he wont rush the album. and India, while it is wonderful culturally and is enlightening and great, it's not the cleanest place to say the least. and the article of him teaching yoga isn't him, but i think that paper is fake too, i'll believe it when i see it:mf_rosetinted: :shocked:

He said in the Capital interview that he had contemplated going on a big long trip...maybe he decided to go for it after all. Yeah, the yogic flying sounds a bit absurd (WTF is that anyway??), but he may have still gone on holiday. He took one at Christmas so I would expect him to go away when he's got 4 months off.

And I don't think he's concerned with some apparent lack of cleanliness since he's been there before. :blink:

In an effort to create the best album possible for fans, MIKA will need additional time to record in London.

That sounds a bit unlikely anyway. I would have expected him to record his album in the US.

Was that the official statement? - "Recording commitments"

I thought it was just some vague thing about working on the album.

I always thought that statement was a cover uphmphmfc.gif

I know..hehe i sooo didn't know Aussie did one too :roftl:

:naughty:Yeah we have festivals too

If his embracing the hindu way of life, does that mean his no longer the good catholic boy?

And 'recording commitments' huh....

I'd sure like to have recording commitments that enable me to cart off to india :newyear:

If his embracing the hindu way of life, does that mean his no longer the good catholic boy?

That's a good point actually. He's said before that he was raised as a good Catholic boy but he has made no statement about what he currently believes or practices now. :blink:

That's a good point actually. He's said before that he was raised as a good Catholic boy but he has made no statement about what he currently believes or practices now. :blink:

He makes the sign of the cross before his performance in the DVD but I always wondered if that was more of a superstitious/OCD type thing than anything else.

Sounds to me like he wanted to go somewhere secluded. He could've come to Australia if he wanted that. Stayed at HK's.. We could've gone there too.. Ok so maybe not total seclusion.. :naughty:

But her Verandah's a good place to get in touch with your spiritual side.

He makes the sign of the cross before his performance in the DVD but I always wondered if that was more of a superstitious/OCD type thing than anything else.

He does it in Holy Johnny too, but perhaps that's just artistic licence? :newyear:

I was raised Catholic, and doing the sign of the cross is second nature for me even though I am no longer a church-goer but still hold many of those beliefs.

"MIKA has advised V Festival Australia that he will unfortunately be unable to perform at the V Festival in Australia due to conflicts that have recently arisen with the production schedule for the recording of his follow-up album.

In an effort to create the best album possible for fans, MIKA will need additional time to record in London.

i keep telling you all, all the fck time that the guy is a LIAR but none of you ever believe me:naughty:

@christine:roftl: @OCD the cross sign,lol