Mika goes to India!

babspanky

:boxed: I don't think this is true......But I could be mistaken..

The only thing I found was this schedule for a yoga teacher named Mika and if you scroll down the page they have a little bit of information on him...I've looked around and that's all there is. No pictures or anything either.

But I saw at the end of the short paragraph they are stating this :

"For the last 2 years Mika has been teaching classes in Paris and continuing with his private classes."

I dunno it all seems a bit weird to me.....

Although myself I've never been interested in ever visiting India....I've heard too many bad stories from other people who have visited there.

(no offence to anyone who does like it)

And why would he cancel the V festival in Australia just to go there.....I don't understand.:(

I really doubt that Mika has been a yoga teacher. He would have mentioned it in interviews, and in the interview where he says he USED to do it, he also says he's not so good at it anymore lol.

and i really do truly believe that Mika has gone their for inspiration and song writing, especially since he's gone on his own. I think it makes perfect sense myself lol!

EDIT:

Mika

Mika started yoga at aged 21 with Baptiste Marceau, one of France's foremost Astanga teachers, who was later to become a good friend and mentor.

Mika was a musician at that time, though yoga had such a pull for him that he left Paris a year and a half later to concentrate on teaching.

Many people were asking for private classes, so he started to travel the world, from New York to Israel to give classes!

In 2002 he met a swami in India who offered to teach him tantric yoga. For the next 3 years he travelled between Paris and Rishikesh in India. For the last 2 years Mika has been teaching classes in Paris and continuing with his private classes.

You're right, it DOES sound strange especially about the whole musician thing and the fact that he says he travelled to India because he's been there before, but wasn't Mika at University at the time too? In LONDON?

where are you going there ?? the article is talking about him being in india NOW... not teaching yoga 10 years ago :blink: :blink: have you ever thought about other people called mika ? :naughty: who actually have a life ? even if it is teaching yoga ? :wink2:

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhh you know what I meeeaaaaan :tears:

Just sitting there, with his laptop, scrolling down the thread with a happy smile on his face, knowing we're happy...it makes me feel as though he's "with us" if you get me :blush-anim-cl:

i doubt he would have done this too... but if it makes you happy, whatever :thumb_yello:

where are you going there ?? the article is talking about him being in india NOW... not teaching yoga 10 years ago :blink: :blink: have you ever thought about other people called mika ? :naughty: who actually have a life ? even if it is teaching yoga ? :wink2:

oh I know, but i think a few people started to wonder about this whole yoga thing, since the article said *i think* he went there to do a bit of it, and in an interview he said he used to do it...i believe other people researched and came up with "Mika the Yoga Teacher", and we're just trying to figure something out. No, I don't think it's our Mika, but it does sure sound funny lol!

Mika

Mika started yoga at aged 21 with Baptiste Marceau, one of France's foremost Astanga teachers, who was later to become a good friend and mentor.

Mika was a musician at that time, though yoga had such a pull for him that he left Paris a year and a half later to concentrate on teaching.

Many people were asking for private classes, so he started to travel the world, from New York to Israel to give classes!

In 2002 he met a swami in India who offered to teach him tantric yoga. For the next 3 years he travelled between Paris and Rishikesh in India. For the last 2 years Mika has been teaching classes in Paris and continuing with his private classes.

You're right, it DOES sound strange especially about the whole musician thing and the fact that he says he travelled to India because he's been there before, but wasn't Mika at University at the time too? In LONDON?

Yeah, we discussed this a few pages back. It's not our Mika. (But I was fooled for a moment last night! And very, very confused.) :roftl:

i doubt he would have done this too... but if it makes you happy, whatever :thumb_yello:

Olivia, seems you're very good at letting people down about their dreams

but let Caz be happy that way

I dunno what I'm going on about.....I'm confusing myself...because I'm confused about this thread.....:confused:

I think someone mentioned it back a whole lot of pages.....so I looked it up.

:blink:

You bloody unbelievers. You are so cynical! You'll be sorry. :sneaky2:

Good job I have found this link to the blog that Pam Travers was talking about.

Lol, is that supposed to be him? :roftl: