Mika goes to India!

babspanky

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just KNOW that some people walked away from this thread still thinking it was real. :naughty: It will become part of the lore.

Five years from now:

"Remember when Mika went off to India to try to get his head together for his second album?"

"Oh YES, Yogic flying, right? And I never heard anything more about his wife after that either! She must have finally had enough and left him because he was never around for those two little girls!"

You guys are bad. Very, very bad.

That was exactly the thought that was motivating me at 4 am to get it finished. :naughty:

Mana and I also had fantasies it would get picked up by the tabloids since they like to paraphrase and regurgitate unsubstantiated stories.

That would be brilliant. If only. :roftl:

Ok now I'm maddly, whildly confused. Nothing new there then. So where is he? Is he in India? And where does chips come into this??

Oh don't mind me, I'll just go sit in a corner while my head falls off. I realy don't know what I'm on about...

It was a joke. April fools, remember?:wink2:

India??!!?? that's too far away from me :thumbdown: I'll miss him even more...

He went to Rajastan with the band in 2006, I think. It's the oldest and most beautiful part of India. Very fashionable in the UK at the moment.

I don't think he's going there for yoga. Maybe he's thinking about introducing new colours and musical instruments in the new songs :wink2:

But please, Mika don't get married in India!!! that would be disgusting!!! :sneaky2:

Yes it was :wink2:

Guys do you think you should edit the first post and say it was all a joke :fisch: or are you enjoying fooling everyone :naughty:

Yeah, there are still some people believing it, and haven't seen it was a joke:thumb_yello:

India??!!?? that's too far away from me :thumbdown: I'll miss him even more...

He went to Rajastan with the band in 2006, I think. It's the oldest and most beautiful part of India. Very fashionable in the UK at the moment.

I don't think he's going there for yoga. Maybe he's thinking about introducing new colours and musical instruments in the new songs :wink2:

But please, Mika don't get married in India!!! that would be disgusting!!! :sneaky2:

why would it be disgusting??