Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

The coat is pink and fluffy :naughty:

and i'm talking about the fact that they added a date to his summer tour on July 10th (which happens to be in Portugal, but it's not the problem) and that it makes July 2008 planning dangerously looking like July 2007 one... i.e. they wouldn't have learnt from last year experience... And when i say "i smell cancellations" i'm not even obivously talking about the newest addition, but in order to make the most important appearances, he might have to cancel some smaller ones, and that would lead to last year disaster... i'm so happy i'm not here this summer :newyear:

I noticed that but didn't like to say...... it's all getting dangerously congested in June isn't it? Throw in a little ear infection and - voila! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK I have another idea, we could knit a tea cozy, as discussed or - to go with the toilet paper, we could knit a toilet roll cozy - they do exist, I assure you! The ones I have seen have all been in the shapes of dollys :naughty:

I have always thought "Who would want one of these?" and "Why?"

Which, of course makes it a perfect crap (no pun intended) present for the Wiz.

Happy MFCday, Christine!

Last night, I had dream about you and Suzy! I don't know what city we were in, but I met up with the 2 of you for lunch. Oddly enough, we decided to eat lunch in a grocery store deli. LOL! Suzy announced that she was going to renew her wedding vows, in Vegas! Of course, I was totally stoked for you, Suzy. Then you told me that you would be driving all the way there. I woke up shortly after, but I remember thinking, "isn't that an awfully long drive?" :blink:

Ah...dreams...

:shocked:Omg! My husband and I, were just talking about taking a trip to Vegas yesterday. Initial planning started yesterday.....to go in August.

So you and Christine, and any other MFCers wanna come to the party?. DaMango, you've gotta keep posting your dreams on here. Anything about becoming "Official" or Mika going to Australia or his 2nd album would be appreciated too! :naughty:

"The top of next week"... whatever the hell that means. :newyear:

It means...

... any of the days that aren't crossed off yet...sorry I didn't include 2009 here.

2008-calendar-1.gif

OK I have another idea, we could knit a tea cozy, as discussed or - to go with the toilet paper, we could knit a toilet roll cozy - they do exist, I assure you! The ones I have seen have all been in the shapes of dollys :naughty:

The friend I shared a flat with until last summer got a yellow one from her mother and proudly placed it on our toilet. I almost died when I saw it. Fortunately there was no doll in it but it had a little fluffy pompon on top :blink: . Awful! Just right for Mika though :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Pip, I have never in my life met a sexy cop. Or a funny one either.

--Jack

I've never funny cops either but it alway makes me laugh when they stop you and ask for your papers :naughty: Don't know why :blink:

"The top of next week"... whatever the hell that means. :newyear:

They said that not to say asap :sneaky2:

Do you have any pictures? I wonder how it looks like :blink:

that it makes July 2008 planning dangerously looking like July 2007 one... i.e. they wouldn't have learnt from last year experience...

The problem with last July is that he had been sick for 3 months already.

Not that we can rule out cancellations in any scenario, mind. :newyear:

My mother has one! It's a Barbie with a toilet-roll-shaped skirt and her legs go into the centre of the roll. :roftl:

What if I knit him the crappy tea cozy and you knit him the toilet roll cozy? I saw a Freddie Mercury doll yesterday but it was way too big to fit into a toilet roll.

Are you going to give it to him? I won't be seeing him for eons.

:shocked:Omg! My husband and I, were just talking about taking a trip to Vegas yesterday. Initial planning started yesterday.....to go in August.

So you and Christine, and any other MFCers wanna come to the party?

It's way too friggin hot in August. If you make it mid-to-late October I could swing it because I'll be in Arizona during the week so I could pop over to Vegas on the weekend.

I've never funny cops either but it alway makes me laugh when they stop you and ask for your papers :naughty: Don't know why :blink:

They said that not to say asap :sneaky2:

Do you have any pictures? I wonder how it looks like :blink:

Horrible, Pip, horrible :no:

can't even google my way to anyone else using that "top of next week" expression, it's probably the industry term for "when pigs fly" or something like that :newyear:

EDIT: okay actually found someone using it now, but I still don't know what it means :boxed:

EDIT again: seems to be the beginning of the week :blink:

So my guess is around friday :newyear:

can't even google my way to anyone else using that "top of next week" expression, it's probably the industry term for "when pigs fly" or something like that :newyear:

That sounds just about right! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: okay actually found someone using it now, but I still don't know what it means :boxed:

EDIT again: seems to be the beginning of the week :blink:

So my guess is around friday :newyear:

Friday this month and a Friday this year? Or any Friday in the future that seems right?

:newyear: