Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone!

I was wondering, do you know why the Carphone Warehouse thread is not front page? Why is still the China thing?

It's because we just can't get enough of the peach shirt. :newyear:

What was the question then? :naughty:

I believe that is the question and the answer. Look within and find your inner huhu. :fisch:

Or as my dad would say " as one door closes, another one shuts" :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, now I see where you get your eternal optimism from.

Anyway instead of throwing sarcastic comments in 20 times a day, I have chosen to just shut the **** up until they're done with whatever they're doing :mf_rosetinted:

You may want to rethink that unless you're planning to join one of those monasteries where they take a 7-year vow of silence.

Hello everyone!

I was wondering, do you know why the Carphone Warehouse thread is not front page?

Maybe because there were no fans at this gig. "Mika plays gig you're not invited to," isn't the most exciting news we've had on MFC.

huhu:wub2:

huhu :biggrin2:

Look within and find your inner huhu. :fisch:

Words to live by.

That's over. Jack is moving in with me in 2 weeks.

I was just thinking lately that besides nuts, fruits, and vegetables -what do we feed Jack?:blink:

I was looking at the ingredients of some of my favourite snacks and noticed that almost everything has milk products or egg albumen.

So I found this site:

http://www.peta.org/accidentallyVegan/VeganShoppingQS-breakfast.asp?Category=Breakfast%20(Dry)

Jack - if you read this, let us know. :wink2:

I was just thinking lately that besides nuts, fruits, and vegetables -what do we feed Jack?:blink:

I was looking at the ingredients of some of my favourite snacks and noticed that almost everything has milk products or egg albumen.

So I found this site:

http://www.peta.org/accidentallyVegan/VeganShoppingQS-breakfast.asp?Category=Breakfast%20(Dry)

Jack - if you read this, let us know. :wink2:

Soy milk and tofu :naughty: :naughty:

Seitan is yummy!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_gluten_(food)

and you can even make it yourselves!!

(or make Jack work for her food, if you're feeling particularly cruel):naughty:

http://www.essortment.com/all/whatisseitan_rkgb.htm

If I ever decided to go to London by myself to see a concert, now that I'm going to earn money, who would like to take care of me?

Who's concert? And when?

Meanwhile, I came here to talk about felafel.

Now, we all know Marcelle makes a damn fine felafel, but we can't always go there, so my next favourite is Cauldron Organic felafel, but yesterday I found in Waitrose, beetroot felafel, carrot felafel and spinach felafel! I bought the beetroot. Pretty good too.

Who's concert? And when?

Now, we all know Marcelle makes a damn fine felafel, but we can't always go there, so my next favourite is Cauldron Organic felafel, but yesterday I found in Waitrose, beetroot felafel, carrot felafel and spinach felafel! I bought the beetroot. Pretty good too.

Scary, my nickname is king felafel.

I bought the beetroot. Pretty good too.

Sounds good. Do they have turnip felafel?

That's kinda' hip! Mine's hipper though, Mr. Felafel.

What does your other nickname mean? A planet? A god? A chocolate bar? A French month?

What does your other nickname mean? A planet? A god? A chocolate bar? A French month?

Look in that thread about nicknames, just wrote a bunch of stuff about Mars! It both sound and looks nice, doesn't it? Mars.

Oh I love your kitties. How old is the baby now?

Actually, Christine, they aren't mine..... A.Clay found them online and posted them :naughty: I love cats, but my allergies prevent me from having a kitty myself.:tears:

That and I'm starting to think Mika is a twat.

:newyear:

Yay!

Well, I dreamt that I met Patrick Wolf :wub2: And he just for me and the rest of a little tiny audience.

Yay!

Well, I dreamt that I met Patrick Wolf :wub2: And he just for me and the rest of a little tiny audience.

Hahaha. Awesome.

Well he hasn't done any shows lately, so there's no excitement there. We're still unofficial. He stopped wearing braces. He buggered off to China completely randomly. And I spend way too much time in the Aussie thread. :roftl:

That and I'm starting to think Mika is a twat.

In modern day science, humans invest extraordinary quantities of time and money into a concept. Only to, more often than not, get the results they assumed to be true in the first place. :thumb_yello:

In modern day science, humans invest extraordinary quantities of time and money into a concept. Only to, more often than not, get the results they assumed to be true in the first place. :thumb_yello:

yep, I think there's also a bit of the Jungian collective subconscious that works for it :ghostrider_h4h:

ok time for the daily apple

14jntj6.jpg

and...this ubercute knitted kitten

2dba43d.jpg

:cheerful_h4h:

Who's concert? And when?

I've never been to Marcelle :tears: . Who will take me the next time I come to London? I think I like felafel and I'm hungry :blink::wink2: