Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Same here. It takes a real man to turn a grown woman into a fangirl. :naughty:

Hey, it's your birthday???? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :punk::yay:

I like it. Lord, it's time for bed, I'm getting all sentimental and Mika loving. :shocked:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it. Lord, it's time for bed, I'm getting all sentimental and Mika loving. :shocked:

Aw....:wub2:

Oh, I finally managed to post this pic for your birthday. It took me a few tries to get it right. Heehee...

apple.jpg

Greetings Apples!!! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I felt moved to do so today because it's my 1 Year MIKAVERSARY! :yay: I can't believe it's been a year already since I joined the MFC. What's really strange is that the first 3 months of my Mika fanship seemed to take forever, because there was so much to learn about Mika and his music (and my fellow MFCers). However, the last 9 months have flown by quickly, and I even took a few breaks here and there.

BUT, I still enjoy coming back here to catch up on your lives and have a few laughs, especially when I'm having a hard time. Thank you all for making the last year so interesting, and bringing a smile to my face when I've really needed it. I love you guys!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Happy anniversary :dance_man::drunk_sing:

Thanks girls! Suzy, I know I said I was going backwards from this year, but I haven't quite reached 25 yet. :naughty:

Oops...but I wasn't going "backwards" - just picked a number that sounded right. 25 years old seemed like the right age. But I guess, now you mention it,"24" might be more accurate?

Happy 24th Birthday Babspanky!!

big-cake403-1.jpg

Thanks girls! Suzy, I know I said I was going backwards from this year, but I haven't quite reached 25 yet. :naughty:

Oh, that's a great idea!:roftl:

Starts counting....

Yeah, birthdays tends to get you a little sentimental and emotional….:wub2:

Take care!:wink2:

I just wanted to say:

honestly: i walked down the street and found this sign.

thought i have to take a pointing pic.

so here is to your birthday!

attachment.php?attachmentid=5207&d=1211069445

wish you a applely day and loads of fun.

Riesen Kuss vally

ps:im not as good as you guys with the paitfotoshopstuff!

aber der wille ist das was zählt!

Congratulations DaMango!:punk:

Happy Birthday Babs.. :happybday:

Quarter of a century.. *wipes sentimental tear*

Magpies also like shiny things. So maybe covering your houses in aluminum foil will make him come to Oz and 'chirp' for you.

:sneaky2: I used to throw rocks at magpies when they swooped us..

Hence, me sturking this thread more than posting in it...

OG.. What have I started??

Same here. It takes a real man to turn a grown woman into a fangirl.

fangurl.gif*points down*squee.gif

Hope you're all having a nice Sunday. I got woken up a 9am by the neighbour hammering away on his crappy getting-renovated house.. :thumbdown:

Hey Kelzy, SuperTwat - and you thought your bakeries were special...:bleh:

Check this one out (about 20 steps away from Christine's place):

IMG_0958.jpg

Too bad we can't all gather here today for Babspanky's 23rd birthday (yeah, she keeps getting younger with each post I make on this thread) :naughty:

IMG_0958.jpg

Too bad we can't all gather here today for Babspanky's 23rd birthday (yeah, she keeps getting younger with each post I make on this thread) :naughty:

Happy 23rd Birthday Babspanky!!

big-cake403-3.jpg

I'm likin' it Suze, I'm likin' it.....:kaf:

Greetings Apples!!! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I felt moved to do so today because it's my 1 Year MIKAVERSARY! I can't believe it's been a year already since I joined the MFC. What's really strange is that the first 3 months of my Mika fanship seemed to take forever, because there was so much to learn about Mika and his music (and my fellow MFCers). However, the last 9 months have flown by quickly, and I even took a few breaks here and there.

BUT, I still enjoy coming back here to catch up on your lives and have a few laughs, especially when I'm having a hard time. Thank you all for making the last year so interesting, and bringing a smile to my face when I've really needed it. I love you guys!!!!!!!

Congratulations on putting up with us for that long! :yay:

Happy Birthday Babs xxxx

Small writing as I don't want to get into trouble!!

Happy 24th Birthday, Babs! :happybday::kaf:

Hey Kelzy, SuperTwat - and you thought your bakeries were special...

IMG_0958.jpg

Too bad we can't all gather here today for Babspanky's 23rd birthday (yeah, she keeps getting younger with each post I make on this thread)

At this rate by the end of the day Babs wouldn't have reached the legal eating age yet. :fisch:

IMG_0958.jpg

:bow: :bow: I want to know what's in them.. or rather, what you're tempted to do after you eat a slice.. :das:

if you postwhore enough we could watch her be born..

Greetings Apples!!! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I felt moved to do so today because it's my 1 Year MIKAVERSARY! :yay: I can't believe it's been a year already since I joined the MFC. What's really strange is that the first 3 months of my Mika fanship seemed to take forever, because there was so much to learn about Mika and his music (and my fellow MFCers). However, the last 9 months have flown by quickly, and I even took a few breaks here and there.

BUT, I still enjoy coming back here to catch up on your lives and have a few laughs, especially when I'm having a hard time. Thank you all for making the last year so interesting, and bringing a smile to my face when I've really needed it. I love you guys!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Happy belated Mikaversary!!!

dancing-costume-kids.gif