Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Totally gave up on catching up in here, but... happy birthday Bab :yay:

And for the monthly update: quite enjoying the real world at the moment, so I guess I'll stay there a bit longer :blush-anim-cl: Trying to clean up in my life, starting with my appartment - pretty much throwing out everything :mf_rosetinted: Added a couple of rats to the family, two lovely boys named Mika and Milo :wub2: Spending most of my time creating fancy toys for them, think I might become a bit of a rat geek :blink: Apart from that I'm just working a lot and trying to spend a bit of quality time with junior (by dragging her along to work :boxed:) ... not missing the wiz at all, but I kinda miss you guys :boxed:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And for the monthly update: quite enjoying the real world at the moment, so I guess I'll stay there a bit longer :blush-anim-cl: Trying to clean up in my life, starting with my appartment - pretty much throwing out everything :mf_rosetinted: Added a couple of rats to the family, two lovely boys named Mika and Milo :wub2: Spending most of my time creating fancy toys for them, think I might become a bit of a rat geek :blink: Apart from that I'm just working a lot and trying to spend a bit of quality time with junior (by dragging her along to work :boxed:) ... not missing the wiz at all, but I kinda miss you guys :boxed:

Glad you're doing well Kata! Congratulations to the new additions to your family.

*starts humming "Ben" by the young Michael Jackson.*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aSqo17o2a1w

Hey everyone!

Just came back from my holiday and discovered that its Bab's birthday today. So:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:kaf::flowers2::kaf:

I'll catch up on all the news (if there are any) during the next few days. I'm a bit tired right now.

Glad to hear that you are fine Kata. You are missed around here as well.

I wish you all a lovely night (or whatever). See you.

:ap_rosetinted:

And for the monthly update: quite enjoying the real world at the moment, so I guess I'll stay there a bit longer :blush-anim-cl: Trying to clean up in my life, starting with my appartment - pretty much throwing out everything :mf_rosetinted: Added a couple of rats to the family, two lovely boys named Mika and Milo :wub2: Spending most of my time creating fancy toys for them, think I might become a bit of a rat geek :blink: Apart from that I'm just working a lot and trying to spend a bit of quality time with junior (by dragging her along to work ) ... not missing the wiz at all, but I kinda miss you guys

Spooky, I'm just reading a book about clearing your clutter and started chucking stuff too. Still early days though.

BTW, did you throw away the chair?:naughty:

Welcome to your rats!

Totally gave up on catching up in here, but... happy birthday Bab

Hi Kata!

Nice to see you again, your visits are as rare occasions as the big M's those days!:wink2:

Congratulations to the new family members, are they actually rats or mice?

We used to have two white mice named Kurt and Roland, nice guys!

Totally gave up on catching up in here, but... happy birthday Bab

And for the monthly update: quite enjoying the real world at the moment, so I guess I'll stay there a bit longer Trying to clean up in my life, starting with my appartment - pretty much throwing out everything Added a couple of rats to the family, two lovely boys named Mika and Milo Spending most of my time creating fancy toys for them, think I might become a bit of a rat geek Apart from that I'm just working a lot and trying to spend a bit of quality time with junior (by dragging her along to work ) ... not missing the wiz at all, but I kinda miss you guys

Hi Kata!

Nice to see you again, your visits are as rare occasions as the big M's those days!

Congratulations to the new family members, are they actually rats or mice?

We used to have two white mice named Kurt and Roland, nice guys!

It's great you have rats Kata, I was told they're really intelligent.

I had a mice when i was little but i don't even remember her name, and i had hamsters too and other animals. Sometimes my home was a bit like a farm :naughty:

I think everyone is more or less off MFC, at least off Mika right now since there's no concert or BIG news (like officialness :fisch:)

I forgot to tell you, i went to see Justice in concerts tonight. It was :thumbdown:

Fortunately, i was with my brother and his GF. We had a good time but not thanks to them. We were front center at first but then we went in the back cause of all the pushing. But it wasn't "nice pushing" it was more "bruise pushing" and i was quite scared.

Then we enjoyed the concert from the back where we could see quite well the guys but it was so disappointing! They didn't do a real show, they did nothing with the lights, no background, nothing :shocked:

I was expecting too much i guess but why go to all the trouble making such nice music videos not to do the same in concert?!

And for the music, i was expecting a lot more.

Hey Kata!! NIce to see you pop in!!! Nice that you enjoying the real world...I'm hating it at the moment!

Is it cause I haven't been here that much or have we really gotten a lot more new people? I don't recognize like 90% of the people posting these days.

I nearly change my avatar to GWK too, but being absent for the whole day yesterday rendered that impossible. But I am glad zoots did it.

A present for Bab on her birthday. Japanese Kit Kat!

kitkat_deluxeapple.jpg

I nearly change my avatar to GWK too, but being absent for the whole day yesterday rendered that impossible. But I am glad zoots did it.

kitkat_deluxeapple.jpg

Wowza an apply kit kat!

You could still be Whitney young Mika or a fan of bolt down music :naughty:

It just makes me laugh because I keep thinking of "The Mika Story, directed by Matt Damon and Ben Afflek"!

There were so many funny ones though, it was a toss-up... Orbit Mastication Gum, Doggerel, Whitney young child, and best of all... Suzy's "Rest, Lazy Ass"!

You're not alone in that sentiment! LOL!

He is quite: :drool::das: *hi 5's*

Added a couple of rats to the family, two lovely boys named Mika and Milo

Milo!!! :punk:

and the other ones a Sexy Poop Rat.

Nice to see you're pooping by!

kitkat_deluxeapple.jpg

I love that there's apples on the packet,, but why are there apples on the packet??:blink: I must be missing the whole marketing PoV, but last time I ate a Kit Kat it did not have apples in it. At least, not that I was aware of. :bleh:

There were so many funny ones though, it was a toss-up... Orbit Mastication Gum, Doggerel, Whitney young child, and best of all... Suzy's "Rest, Lazy Ass"!

I love Suzy's "Rest, Lazy Ass"! :bow:

Hi everyone!

Are there really apples in japanes Kit Kat? :shocked:

I found this and thought it has to be here :

funny-pictures-cat-dog-beds-stop-wh.jpg

ooh that poor doggie :roftl:

So, Bab, tell us: how does it feel to finally be 20? ARe you enjoying it?:naughty:

Hi everyone! I'm sitting at the airport about to fly out of Toronto... just said goodbye to Christine, but my flight is even later than I thought (it was already delayed once), so just waiting around some more now. Happily the lounge is quite well-appointed, with lots of comfy seats and lamps and coffee and free internet access--much fancier than the non-ticketed passenger area where Christine and I waited before. They keep telling me various MFC is not approved though. Oh, and I just missed the fireworks! Darn.

--Jack

Hi everyone! I'm sitting at the airport about to fly out of Toronto... just said goodbye to Christine, but my flight is even later than I thought (it was already delayed once), so just waiting around some more now. Happily the lounge is quite well-appointed, with lots of comfy seats and lamps and coffee and free internet access--much fancier than the non-ticketed passenger area where Christine and I waited before. They keep telling me various MFC is not approved though. Oh, and I just missed the fireworks! Darn.

--Jack

you met Christine? yay!

maybe you come out to BC sometime in Victoria and I can try to find you a way to write a letter to one of the NP's. I have my sources...:P

Oh, and I just missed the fireworks! Darn.

You didn't see them at all? I heard them for about 10 minutes and then stopped to watch when I got a good vantage point. Would have been around the time you posted...:blink:

Hey Suzy, I can't see any of your photos in this thread. You moved them? :blink:

--Jack

Ugh...I hate airports, especially the waiting part, but you seem to be content. Hope the rest of you trip goes well!

You didn't see them at all? I heard them for about 10 minutes and then stopped to watch when I got a good vantage point. Would have been around the time you posted...:blink:

Hey Suzy, I can't see any of your photos in this thread. You moved them? :blink:

Oops. The bakery one is back. :blush-anim-cl:

I everybody! Yesterday I had the worst experience of my life. I'm home alone while my parents hang out in Thailand. Doesn't sound bad ai? Well, it is. They left me with my 16 year old doggie, who was quite near death. Not sick, but just.. worn.. So, yesterday I had to make the hard descision to call the vet and have her put to sleep. I've never had to take so huge descisions before, I mean, live or die you know.

Most people don't understand what it's like to have a fourlegged sister - and some even think they're like fåckin' computers.. But you all know what I mean.

I everybody! Yesterday I had the worst experience of my life. I'm home alone while my parents hang out in Thailand. Doesn't sound bad ai? Well, it is. They left me with my 16 year old doggie, who was quite near death. Not sick, but just.. worn.. So, yesterday I had to make the hard descision to call the vet and have her put to sleep. I've never had to take so huge descisions before, I mean, live or die you know.

Most people don't understand what it's like to have a fourlegged sister - and some even think they're like fåckin' computers.. But you all know what I mean.

Oh it's so sad :tears:

And it was a tough decision make_other_happy.gif

What did your parents say?

Oh it's so sad :tears:

And it was a tough decision make_other_happy.gif

What did your parents say?

Thanks

I won't tell them before they come home this sunday, I don't want to ruin their much deserved holiday

Ohhhh, poor Enfa. :emot-sad: There was no way to wait till after your parents came back to make the decision? That sucks.

I'm sorry about your loss.

--Jack

Trust me, it couldn't wait. But at least she had me by her side :)