Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Yeah, I'm tired with it all.

We don't know the full story.

But it's just treating us like mushrooms - again.

Or maybe they just think we won't notice or care when we turn up to a gig and Luke's not there.

I mean those who were planning to give his birthday gift wouldn't care, would they.

Mushrooms? Kept in the dark and fed sh!t?!!

MFC = Mushrooms * Fights * Chaos. Alternative Title Misery * Fights * Chaos

Misery makes me think of Helium. You know, with Strindberg

http://www.strindbergandhelium.com/home.html

Miseryyyyyyyyyyyy.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I understand Mika can and does stonewall people when he doesn't want to talk about something. Given the chaos that now surrounds these gigs, it's unlikely that anyone at MFC is going to get the chance to exchange more than a few words with him. I couldn't get anywhere near him in London and if it wasn't for the afterparty I don't think anyone would have had a real conversation with him.

Hmm, that was a sign that the meet and greets will be short and not so sweet now. It would be a miracle if the Afterparty chaos hasn't affected his one on one interaction with fans.

And he's been asked about the Oz Tour a few times during meet and greets - and deliberately, or by luck, avoided answering.

I guess Australia's bright side is that no one will bother lining up to meet him. :ap_rosetinted:

So now I can't decide if he's becoming a recluse, or becoming a celebrity tart. More power to him I suppose.

I just can't get angry because I know so very little. And except for maybe making an announcement that Luke is no longer with the team, I certainly can't feel Mika has any reason to tell us the background story of all this. Luke is the only one who deserves an explanation, and unless he gets one and shares it with us, and then we also somehow get the other side of the story (which won't happen), I will have a hard time forming a solid opinion.

Although if Luke simply never gets an explanation, and we happen to know of that, some opinion may be formed on that alone.

--Jack

Your posts are good Jack.

And this discovery is still at early stages. So we are being judgmental because we have to get a feel for what's apparently happened.. I'm trying not to be too judgmental though.

Besides, even if we knew more we'd still want to know more..

There's no pleasing us :doh::ap_rosetinted:

Both really.

It's just happened. Luke's just found out. We've just found out. Maybe at the upcoming gigs Mika will say something. Nothing much probably. But would it be unlike MFC to line up for a meet and greet with Mika and not ask "So what happened to Luke?" He can't pretend to not hear that question forever.

Maybe he'll write a little story that he'll say at every gig this summer :ap_rosetinted:

"the story of my mate Luke Juby" :fisch:

I just can't get angry because I know so very little. And except for maybe making an announcement that Luke is no longer with the team, I certainly can't feel Mika has any reason to tell us the background story of all this. Luke is the only one who deserves an explanation, and unless he gets one and shares it with us, and then we also somehow get the other side of the story (which won't happen), I will have a hard time forming a solid opinion.

Although if Luke simply never gets an explanation, and we happen to know of that, some opinion may be formed on that alone.

--Jack

Precisely, there's nothing to get angry over. We're likely to never get the full story nor should we expect to as it's none of our business. That's not to say we can't be curious about it but at the present any discussion only amounts to speculation. I understand that some are sad to see Luke leave and I'm not discounting that, merely the circular discussions taking place.

I was shocked at first, but now I just don't really understand what went on. And maybe never will.

I feel the same. Never angry. But the whole thing is disturbing to me. I'm sure I'll get over it but for the moment it does colour my outlook where Mika and MFC are concerned.

This particular situation isn't our business but it's just another unpleasant unknown in an increasingly long list of unknowns, some of which I feel are very much our business.

I am not concerned with who Mika does or doesn't have in his band. I'm no different from many who say that their entire focus is on Mika when he's on stage. But Luke is a human being and he's been extraordinarily nice to me and other fans. Even though we have no choice but to accept that we don’t know the whole story, I can’t help but feel uneasy about the things that I have heard.

If I thought there was a chance that Mika had been mistreated in this way I would certainly be concerned about it, and this is no different in my mind.

huhu!

so what did i miss?

im at home.

some mean dentist stole my tooth!!

kuss vally

Call the police!

Luke is not with Mika anymore, he doesn't know why, we don't know why. We don't know who does know why!

We are upset and shocked!

I haven't posted about it here because I have very very little to say at this point. I think anyone who doesn't have the name Penniman is disposable in Mika's world, so the only feeling I have about this by now is that I'm annoyed with myself for still getting surprised and sad when it happens :boxed:

Because you are a human being and have feelings!

As simple as that!:wink2:

Luke has been nice to us fans and taken his time to talk to us.:thumb_yello: