Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

If you were closer I'd offer you anything you want from the top shelf of my fridge. It's for in case of emergencies.. Honestly.

My emergency stash is in my bedside table. Chocolate in bed is better than....

---

---

---

no chocolate in bed. :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we all have so different expectations of what to meet in a forum like this.

I can’t expect anything different from the real world, except from the crazy dancing around our boy of course!:naughty:

Some people fits together just fine, understand each others sense of humour and doesn’t feel threatened by a little misconception or things that are said and they don’t understand the full meaning of.

We can never have a place where every one is happy and satisfied but once in a while we have those optimists who make an effort to “straight things out.”:mf_rosetinted:

They are, in my opinion shooting way over the fence, there’s no way we will ever have a place filled with happiness, teddy bears and rainbows, thank god, I wouldn’t fit in!

A bad person, don’t be silly, you are like the salt of the world.:wub2:

Is that a known expression in English?

Chocolate, mmm, love it, can’t be any harm in eating chocolate!:wink2:

You summed things up really well.

My emergency stash is in my bedside table. Chocolate in bed is better than....

---

---

---

no chocolate in bed. :naughty:

:roftl:

Prediction: Rebeka will be here soon with photos of people eating chocolate in bed and all the hazards involved in doing so. :naughty:

:boxed:

I don't know if it's all become an unsynchronized menstrual cycle or the moon is to blame, but there's waaaaaayyyyy too much sensitivity going on for me.. so I'm outta here. wanted to let you all know.. I'm on myspace if you want to catch me. Email me. :thumb_yello:

:bye:

:boxed::boxed::boxed: I never get around to writing to people :boxed:

Plastic bag please... Ouick! dash2.gif

Well I only have one...I'd give it to you, but I kinda need it myself. And no, I'm not gonna strangle any trolls with it, trolls are very important to this community and should be respected and embraced :mf_rosetinted:

Having just had a crash course in trolls and "deeks" I now see where some of the comments were coming from. Hmmm... I stand by trying to defend someone I presumed was innocent (albeit aggressive), but i do apologise if I upset any of the apples.

Actually i don't really know what you are all talking about, i think it's because i'm still new in here.

But i do understand when you say you like to retreat here. It's the only thread i always go everytime i'm logged in and i like to discuss what's happening in here.

Like you said (you means everyone here) you know that you can whatever you want and i like that :kaf:

And i know that you'll always come here and it's funny, we never talk about the wiz; maybe it's what's keepins us happy here :blink::naughty:

Actually i don't really know what you are all talking about, i think it's because i'm still new in here.

But i do understand when you say you like to retreat here. It's the only thread i always go everytime i'm logged in and i like to discuss what's happening in here.

Like you said (you means everyone here) you know that you can whatever you want and i like that :kaf:

And i know that you'll always come here and it's funny, we never talk about the wiz; maybe it's what's keepins us happy here :blink::naughty:

Out of the mouths of babes! :lmfao: Thanks Pip! You are a little gem!

Well, I'm still here, but I'm definitely on the verge of saying "You gotta be kidding me" a little too often.. so I think I'll unsubscribe a few threads and be selectively delusional.

I feel angry, frustrated, annoyed, misunderstood, wronged........and I'm not even an apple, grrr!!

I'm just a decent, happy, loyal person, who likes to do the right thing, stand by her morals, by what I think is right, and be an advocate for justice and all that.

Why is that so bloody bad????? And what is wrong with people, can nobody SEE things anymore?

Ok, sorry for the rant. Feel free to report me as a bully if you so wish.:naughty: