Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll get a second cat next Saturday. And I have the name of the family I will live with in Brighton. Yay! Exciting day!

Great!:thumb_yello:

Cats love to have company with each other, at first they usually have to fight a little just to get the record straight on which is the one in charge.:naughty:

Is it a kitten this time?

I hope they are going to get on together!

Me too. I expect the worst. And I'm quite confused by now. Everyone is saying something else. Some say that you should definitely get a kitten when you already have an older cat, others say you should get a young grown-up cat. The one I have chosen now is about a year old and seemed really friendly and relaxed today so I hope she will kind of influence Amy in a good way.

Me too. I expect the worst. And I'm quite confused by now. Everyone is saying something else. Some say that you should definitely get a kitten when you already have an older cat, others say you should get a young grown-up cat. The one I have chosen now is about a year old and seemed really friendly and relaxed today so I hope she will kind of influence Amy in a good way.

Well my cats don't really get on, but they don't fight either just a little hiss now and again. They are company for each other I think though, even so.

Well my cats don't really get on, but they don't fight either just a little hiss now and again. They are company for each other I think though, even so.

That sounds endurable :wink2:. I mean as long as they don't constantly fight each other...

I just wonder if I'm doing the right thing with getting another grown-up and not a kitten...

That sounds endurable :wink2:. I mean as long as they don't constantly fight each other...

I just wonder if I'm doing the right thing with getting another grown-up and not a kitten...

Most of my cats I have got when they were already grown up. One was 15, another 10 and the one I got at the end of last year is between 10 and 14. And always when I got a new cat, I already had two at home.

Most of my cats I have got when they were already grown up. One was 15, another 10 and the one I got at the end of last year is between 10 and 14. And always when I got a new cat, I already had two at home.

yeah i knew you liked them old...well and about the leopard printed collar i would simply suggest to glue it,clever, right?

glue it? :lmao: sew it to his skin? :naughty:

no, i am not that evil. Billy is my little prince and whatever he wants he gets.:wub2:

im sure he wants a leopard printed collar but he still ignores it, so yes , to glue it might be right, do it in the name of fashion!

no really you know what i think billy should be renamed Billy De Luxe Brown because he seems to have very sure tastes unlike his mistress:naughty:

Ha, no. I couldnt decide between Luke or Billy Brown (even before i was obsessed with luke, i was gonna name him that) so his name is Billy Luke Brown. tho i never call him by his name. i call him Beau!:naughty:

well you see, just a letter is different Luke and Luxe...anyway you call him Beau in french???i mean do you pronounce it in french?lol, thats fun, belle could fit too since its billy brown:naughty:

well you see, just a letter is different Luke and Luxe...anyway you call him Beau in french???i mean do you pronounce it in french?lol, thats fun, belle could fit too since its billy brown:naughty:

Yes, French. or Mon chat Mignon. I dunno. I am convinced that he likes it better when i speak French to him, so i do!:naughty:

Hi everyone!:kaf:

I haven't been reading much on here lately. I think maybe the forum is more attractive when i have to study...

But i still like to come here (in the Apples's home)

I went to the Paris show and i agree with Babs and Sariflor i'm glad i went to see it, but i don't know if i'll go to another show like this.

Keep the pics coming Yop :punk:

I'd love to be be there!

I saw the vid for the MFC, thanks for the link Jack :flowers2:Am i the only one thinking he's (a little) smug?

I quite like the sound of "Luxe" :thumb_yello::naughty:

Hi everyone!

I haven't been reading much on here lately. I think maybe the forum is more attractive when i have to study...

But i still like to come here (in the Apples's home)

I went to the Paris show and i agree with Babs and Sariflor i'm glad i went to see it, but i don't know if i'll go to another show like this.

Keep the pics coming Yop

I'd love to be be there!

I saw the vid for the MFC, thanks for the link Jack :flowers2:Am i the only one thinking he's (a little) smug?

:wub2:Hi Pip!!

It was so lovely meeting you in Paris, and queuing together and all that jazz...even though it was long and hot and whatnot :roftl:.

About smugness...I think that if you really want to see what smug is, you should watch our friend Sunshine on his keyboard.

Now THAT is what I call smug :naughty:.

Hello Apples!:wink2:

I have been listening to Katy Perry...the Japanese have dubbed her the American version of Lily Allen.:mf_rosetinted:

everyone has... which she is so not... she's been doing the same things for 5 to 6 years, and lily wasn't even around... anyway, they HAVE to find someone to compare with her, and lily quite fits the role...

P1030920.jpg

P1030915.jpg