Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lord I am tired, but I couldn't rest until I had caught up with the dental hygiene latest! :thumb_yello:

Hey how come you buggers never told me about these???

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hrUGFhsXo

I tried to tell everyone more than a year ago! :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8945&highlight=flight

And I'm glad you're caught up with the well being of my teeth.:naughty:

How was the party?! :punk:

** Guess I should go to the party thread and read some new posts.**:naughty:

Edited by Suzy

Lord I am tired, but I couldn't rest until I had caught up with the dental hygiene latest! :thumb_yello:

Wouldn't have wanted you to miss out on the excitement while you were away doing boring things like partying. :thumb_yello:

Hey how come you buggers never told me about these???

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hrUGFhsXo

Ah, Flight of the Chonchords, I love their deadpan humour. :naughty:

Supposedly they've broken up now. :blink:

Hi my little apples,

How's everyone?

I just saw some of Sariflor's MFC meetup pictures on Facebook... looks like they're having a fantastic time. Awwww, I wish I was there.

Have a good week all!

Zoots! I'm good but really busy. My daughter is having a birthday-pajama(pyjama?) party this weekend, still making holiday cards, wrapping presents, shopping for presents (have approximately 60 gifts to buy:boxed:), baked 3 batches of gingerbread people yesterday and still trying to keep on top of housework, cleaning, homework, and Dexter and Grey's Anatomy:naughty:. But we should really get together soon. When Christine returns and before the Holiday rush. Maybe we'll have our own pj party (as I've hinted before but PDP dvd never made it to North America:thumbdown:) or maybe we just all meet for dinner somewhere. :wink2:

How's you? I've seen you online on MSN a couple times, but then I realize I've only a couple minutes, so I don't bother.

P1050420.jpg

Hi again!

I messed up something with the site and couldn't post for a while (as if I would post that much anyway). :blush-anim-cl:

Im in home actually a catsitter while a cousin whose cat is with me visited London - oh the irony - the one I couldn't attend. I have been very upset (not about anything here) but now seeing the party you had going on it made me chipper as I can be! :yay:

Even though Im very jealous of you guys drinking on Mika!!

Still, super!

I might need some advice though. And thought I could ask you.

I need a hint which one of the tea brands, I need to choose of the kind London bringings, would be more suitable for drowning sorrow and possibly a sourness of some degree yet (with a handsome cat) Breakfast tea or Afternoon Special tea?

Oh my... Satu...I'm sorry to hear you have to drown your sorrow in tea. :emot-sad:

Wish I could help you choose between the two types, but I'm more of a coffee drinker and I don't know much more than green tea and Earl grey. :blink:

I missed out on London too - but like you, I was also happy to see our pals have a good time.

But Satu, you did make me laugh out loud with this quote:

:roftl:

My imagination's interpretation of this statement, is not what you meant. :naughty:

I need a hint which one of the tea brands, I need to choose of the kind London bringings, would be more suitable for drowning sorrow and possibly a sourness of some degree yet (with a handsome cat) Breakfast tea or Afternoon Special tea?

Breakfast tea is a tad more caffeinated I think? I don't know what the 'special' means in the latter kind, though. But if it's afternoon tea maybe it's more relaxing? :blink:

But Satu, you did make me laugh out loud with this quote:

:roftl:

My imagination's interpretation of this statement, is not what you meant. :naughty:

Tisk!

Speaking of drinking .... I wanted to show you guys this shnazzy little bottle of vodka I found, along with a Starbucks creme liquer.

IMG_1971.jpg

Isn't it fab? It has a nicer holiday outfit that I do! :bleh:

Speaking of drinking .... I wanted to show you guys this shnazzy little bottle of vodka I found, along with a Starbucks creme liquer.

IMG_1971.jpg

Isn't it fab? It has a nicer holiday outfit that I do! :bleh:

That's the same vodka bottle I saw here. :thumb_yello:

Starbucks creme liqueur... mmmm. :cheerful_h4h:

P1050420.jpg

Hi again!

I messed up something with the site and couldn't post for a while (as if I would post that much anyway). :blush-anim-cl:

Im in home actually a catsitter while a cousin whose cat is with me visited London - oh the irony - the one I couldn't attend. I have been very upset (not about anything here) but now seeing the party you had going on it made me chipper as I can be! :yay:

Still, super!

Hey girl, with a handsome cat like that, who needs Mika?

Zoots! I'm good but really busy. My daughter is having a birthday-pajama(pyjama?) party this weekend, still making holiday cards, wrapping presents, shopping for presents (have approximately 60 gifts to buy:boxed:), baked 3 batches of gingerbread people yesterday and still trying to keep on top of housework, cleaning, homework, and Dexter and Grey's Anatomy:naughty:. But we should really get together soon. When Christine returns and before the Holiday rush. Maybe we'll have our own pj party (as I've hinted before but PDP dvd never made it to North America:thumbdown:) or maybe we just all meet for dinner somewhere. :wink2:

How's you? I've seen you online on MSN a couple times, but then I realize I've only a couple minutes, so I don't bother.

Suzy I can't wait to come over on Sunday! I just wish it wasn't such a busy time right now, I'd totally have done the Saturday night PJ party... oh well, another time for sure. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys though and hearing all of Christine's stories from London!

:gathering:

Hey girl, with a handsome cat like that, who needs Mika?

Breakfast tea is a tad more caffeinated I think? I don't know what the 'special' means in the latter kind, though. But if it's afternoon tea maybe it's more relaxing? :blink:

I choose the breakfast tea because of its darker smell. And also I remember few years ago someone travelling gave me a portion of it and I was treasuring it. The smell is the same.

But yeah, I've been a bit caffeinated the past days.

Now the cat's gone, both are gone!

You were right I didn't need (even) Mika. Only now when I don't have that much of a sorrow to drown on tea I actually listen to Mika right now and I haven't done it often at all for months. Can't wait for the new album and so...

Suzy, you saying you didn't drink on Mika then? What the hell kind of a fan club party is that? :mf_rosetinted:

Suzy, you saying you didn't drink on Mika then? What the hell kind of a fan club party is that? :mf_rosetinted:

:no: Sadly, I didn't go ....

Lotsa people needed me 'round here playing hostess.:yay:

I'm hoping there'll be more opportunities in the future to drink on Mika.:naughty: It's terrific that you found your treasured tea to help tolerate troubles. :thumb_yello:

Suzy I can't wait to come over on Sunday! I just wish it wasn't such a busy time right now, I'd totally have done the Saturday night PJ party... oh well, another time for sure. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys though and hearing all of Christine's stories from London!

:gathering:

Me too! :punk:

I'm hoping there'll be more opportunities in the future to drink on Mika.:naughty: It's terrific that you found your treasured tea to help tolerate troubles. :thumb_yello:

The alliteration made me laugh. Have I been reading too much Dr Seuss?:bleh:

The alliteration made me laugh. Have I been reading too much Dr Seuss?:bleh:

Sure have! Suzy Seuss here at your service, scrawling silliness some more. Speaking of which ...:bleh:

Did you know Dr. Seuss had another pen name :wink2:

47755.jpg

I'm sort of on a sugar high/sugar rush, since I'm surrounded by seven spazzed-out kids sopping up sweet, syrupy snacking. :blink:

*I should really stop posting now and get back to being hostess with the mostest*

Edited by Suzy

Oh, Im so sorry. Im not the most quick person to realise a thing.

Well then you weren't quite drinking on Mika... oh well.

Tea can be helpful. Anything that warm your guts works really!

I may be planning a road trip in Finland to somewhere I don't know. Sounds good anyway. :yay:

Sure have! Suzy Seuss here at your service, scrawling silliness some more. Speaking of which ...:bleh:

Did you know Dr. Seuss had another pen name :wink2:

47755.jpg

I'm sort of on a sugar high/sugar rush, since I'm surrounded by seven spazzed-out kids sopping up sweet, syrupy snacking. :blink:

*I should really stop posting now and get back to being hostess with the mostest*

Ummmmm, no? (You've got me curious and scared at the same time now).

Oh, Im so sorry. Im not the most quick person to realise a thing.

Well then you weren't quite drinking on Mika... oh well.

Tea can be helpful. Anything that warm your guts works really!

I may be planning a road trip in Finland to somewhere I don't know. Sounds good anyway. :yay:

Have fun on the road trip. Any chance of pictures? I don't know anything about Finland.

Any chance of pictures?

Actually, I hope to leave with some guy who has a photograph project, that was the idea in the beginning so maybe, I hope so. Well I will take my awesome pictures anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

I most likely will blow it all. :wink2: