Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

I am so discombobulated this morning....I thought guy was thinking I wrote it, but she was only asking if what I posted was on Wiki, then she quotes me, but I edit....for chrissakes! It's this stupid organic coffee I'm drinking. It's effecting my brain. Yes, I'll blame the coffee.:naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so discombobulated this morning....I thought guy was thinking I wrote it, but she was only asking if what I posted was on Wiki, then she quotes me, but I edit....for chrissakes! It's this stupid organic coffee I'm drinking. It's effecting my brain. Yes, I'll blame the coffee.:naughty:

organic coffee??? what ever happened to tim hortons?? :naughty:

well i don't see a thing different on wikipedia... maybe i should blame my coffee too :roftl: it's not strong enough!!

organic coffee??? what ever happened to tim hortons?? :naughty:

I ran out. I had dozens of people over at Christmas - they drank it!:sneaky2:

So now I've had to use some fancy shmancy organic, less acidic coffee bean product we got as a gift.

"Your account has been blocked indefinitely because your username is a violation of our username policy, meaning that it is profane, disruptive, or otherwise inappropriate (see our blocking and username policies for more information)." :rolls_eyes:

You're a violation! :roftl:

SuperTwat!

:roftl:

I must go now and feed some kids. Also promised to make some arts and crafts jewellery thingies. If any of you have friends with kids, please don't buy arts and crafts gifts! That is - if you wanna stay friends with your friends. :naughty:

"Your account has been blocked indefinitely because your username is a violation of our username policy, meaning that it is profane, disruptive, or otherwise inappropriate (see our blocking and username policies for more information)." :rolls_eyes:

:roftl::roftl: :bow: Mika must also own Wiki.

:roftl::roftl: is it your first time on wiki? or did they just notice your username now?

:roftl::roftl: :bow: Mika must also own Wiki.

Since Mikasounds never approves my comments either. :rolls_eyes:

*looks at definition in a dictionnary and comes back to reply* and it comes from a french word too! go figure!

:naughty: it could be she is...

I had to get the wording just right. Then I had to add the references. :naughty:

:roftl: is it your first time on wiki? or did they just notice your username now?

First time.

I must go now and feed some kids. Also promised to make some arts and crafts jewellery thingies. If any of you have friends with kids, please don't buy arts and crafts gifts! That is - if you wanna stay friends with your friends. :naughty:

have fun suzy!!! making them isn't half as bad as if you have to wear them in public :roftl: some of them anyways :bleh:

Babs!!!!!!!! where are you?? I got told I'm not a real fan and need advice. :naughty:

All you need to do Kelz, is to change your custom user title to "Not a real fan" et voila!

Isn't Mika kewl & confident enough to laugh with us and take a joke and poke at himself.

I'd like to think he is. If not, he's not the man I've idolised over the last two years. :ap_rosetinted:

Edited by babspanky

Wow its been a while since I've posted in here

It's been removed already:naughty:

Lucku you posted what Twatty wrote, or I'd never be able to see it. Twatty it sounds like it was genius, shame Wiki shunned it

Oh censorship of the username (reminds me of the fact that they've censored the big "Want longer lasting Sex" Billboards (instead of sex, it now has a big black sticker which says censored, makes me laugh every time)

I ran out. I had dozens of people over at Christmas - they drank it!:sneaky2:

So now I've had to use some fancy shmancy organic, less acidic coffee bean product we got as a gift.

:shocked: how are you still alive?

Omg.

"At "the top of the week" in 2008 Mika acquired the domain MikaFanClub.com which hosts a forum that will be integrated as a fan club into Mika's official website when it will be relaunched. The Mika Fan Club forum has over over 1 million online postings made by its 12,000+ members. Among its members are a number of "real fans" who only ever comment on the positive and never comment on the negative and fiercely defend Mika irrespective of the subject."

Thankyou, thankyou for quoting it!! I would have missed it otherwise. But is this bit true???!:shocked: I don't want us to be integrated into his official website! I just want us to be us. Separate. With a link to us maybe or something.

Nope, I'm a coward and I have bad luck with threads...I made one the other day and just disappeared in to a black hole…

I didn't know that! I'll have to go look for it...

My favourite "real fan" behaviour is starting goodbye threads because you've completely lost all interest in him the week after you were crying and pained on his behalf about some irrelevant comment he'll never read.

:roftl: Yep, and their username is usually something to do with how much they'll always love Mika. Forever and ever. But I also know that a fair few are younglings and as such they will change their minds fairly often, as they often experience intense passions and interests that can be quite short-lived (I blame the hormones) and also make some mistakes along the way. I've gotten used to just overlooking all that.

I posted it but they took it down because it had no references. It's back up including references, who knows for how long though.

Gosh they were quick! They must have a big team monitoring it all 24/7. I've never really given it much thought.

:roftl::roftl:

My daughter is 3 1/2. I have an aunt who has sent her a couple of craft things, which I actually don't mind except for the fact that they are way too old for her. Last year it was for an 8 yr old and she was 2. This year it was for a 6 yr old. Maybe next year it will be for a 4 yr old and she'll actually be the right age for a change.:naughty:

Thankyou, thankyou for quoting it!! I would have missed it otherwise. But is this bit true???!:shocked: I don't want us to be integrated into his official website! I just want us to be us. Separate. With a link to us maybe or something.

A word of advice: never believe anything on Wikipedia. :thumb_yello: Especially if it was written by me. :naughty:

Mika only bought us so that he stalk us, shut the forum down in a tantrum, watch us go crazy without it and laugh at our expense. It makes him feel 'Mika Almighty'. He's a genius manipulator. :bow:

Twatty you should comment again. The "I'm back" Blog has some interesting comments in it. :fisch: