Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Don't cry. You can stay in Herts. This Ken doll looking. straight hair coiffed dude is promising that he'll live in Paris. I think.

Ha! He can **** off there if he likes it better. Maybe they like him better there too. Don't get me started. :sneaky2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a tart - he said that to me as well :tears:

Oh my goodness, how many other people has he been seeing behind my back? He told me the same thing. And there I was thinking we were soul mates destined to live together forever in Paris the city of love. :tears:

Oh my goodness, how many other people has he been seeing behind my back? He told me the same thing. And there I was thinking we were soul mates destined to live together forever in Paris the city of love. :tears:

:tears:

*unpacks suitcase and puts away passport*

Where the heck has this thread been?

Rotting in the background. It's... *sniffs around* ... starting to smell like....ammonia.

:naughty:

:roftl:

Hey Satu, Suzy, SuperTwat.

I like the alliteration. :naughty:

Hey! :kaf:

Yes, you're right. This week I didn't have to wear my winter jacket. I'm slowing turning English. Going out only with a light jacket on in the middle of November.

:kaf:

But Germany is quite cold. Don't we have the same kind of weather?

Here's my beaver:

IMG_1705.jpgIMG_1704.jpg

I was supposed to send it to Kata, along with all the other Mika Mail but it makes a beaver noise (don't ask - kinda sounds like a moaning purr) :naughty:

so I didn't think it was smart to put it in the parcel, or the post office might think I put a live animal inside.

Completely off topic but anyway... We have that moose!!!! In this household. Or rather my son has that moose. My sister sent it to him a few years ago. I love it when all my world's collide for a moment and I don't feel so isolated here in Aus....:tears:

Actually, just read a book recently where Australia's isolation is one of the good things going for it. Some event wipes out most of Canada and practically all of the USA, and Europe suffers some horrendous acid rain fallout type stuff and the Middle East goes to hell in a handbasket, South America collapses, Asia also collapses, Africa is a political powder keg about to explode and it's like Australia and New Zealand are about the only places left with any resources who aren't fighting with all and sundry. I sat there reading with a profound sense of relief that we are isolated. Even if it only lasted for the duration of time that I was reading... And then I went right back to being envious again of all of the rest of you:sneaky2:

Completely off topic but anyway... We have that moose!!!! In this household. Or rather my son has that moose. My sister sent it to him a few years ago. I love it when all my world's collide for a moment and I don't feel so isolated here in Aus....:tears:

Actually, just read a book recently where Australia's isolation is one of the good things going for it. Some event wipes out most of Canada and practically all of the USA, and Europe suffers some horrendous acid rain fallout type stuff and the Middle East goes to hell in a handbasket, South America collapses, Asia also collapses, Africa is a political powder keg about to explode and it's like Australia and New Zealand are about the only places left with any resources who aren't fighting with all and sundry. I sat there reading with a profound sense of relief that we are isolated. Even if it only lasted for the duration of time that I was reading... And then I went right back to being envious again of all of the rest of you:sneaky2:

Wow chickadee - you've got that moose too!

So Australia's the place to be eh? Well then forget packing for Paris as posted previously. Popstar promised all sorts of people.

Australia is awesome and advantageous for avoiding all atrocities.

*Christine likes alliteration* :bleh:

I thought I might share this with you guys.

This is my new baby (my cat had kittens 3 weeks ago, and we're keeping one, and finding homes for the others)

IMGP0012-1.jpg

Awww..... :wub2:

I thought I might share this with you guys.

This is my new baby (my cat had kittens 3 weeks ago, and we're keeping one, and finding homes for the others)

IMGP0012-1.jpg

and ft some of the others

IMGP0008-2.jpg

IMGP0005-2.jpg

aaawww!!!:wub2:

the black-orange spotted type is supposed to bring good luck u know? ^^

Tortoiseshell cats were believed to be able to see into the future and could give the gift to a lucky child in the household.

Edited by greta

aaawww!!!:wub2:

the black-orange spotted type is supposed to bring good luck u know? ^^

Really.. wow.

We've always had those coloured cats. My first one (who was the same age of me, and stayed with me until I was 15 poor thing) was also that coloured, and the mum is, but without any white.

Aw, I can't wait to meet Wench. :cheerful_h4h:

I might need to prepare her before she can meet you though :bleh:

Can't have the poor kitteh too corrupted. Last thing I need is a whiner for a pet:ap_rosetinted: