Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This fell off before:

All you need to to Kelz, is to change your custom user title to "Not a real fan" et voila!

:bow: Oh wise and powerful one!!

I'd like to think he is. If not, he's not the man I've idolised over the last two years. :ap_rosetinted:

I think my favourite part of when a fangurl defends Mika is how they turn him into a no hoper loser victim who has had it oh so harder than anyone else in this world. What a load of sh*t.

This is an indicator of how bored we truly are. :rolls_eyes:

It's fairly typical of us to mock things.

Yay! :roftl:

A bunch of characters have an eye for Mika :das:

Maybe there's more still waiting for approval :fisch:

EDIT: I'm going to just slot this little beauty into this post.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/fangirlban

Edited by Kelzy

A word of advice: never believe anything on Wikipedia. :thumb_yello: Especially if it was written by me. :naughty:

Praise the Lord for that! You really had me going.

Mika only bought us so that he stalk us, shut the forum down in a tantrum, watch us go crazy without it and laugh at our expense. It makes him feel 'Mika Almighty'. He's a genius manipulator. :bow:

Twatty you should comment again. The "I'm back" Blog has some interesting comments in it. :fisch:

And you also had me going. There was I looking for a "new" blog (not that you'd said it was new but I rarely pay attention to the actual title of the blogs) and couldn't find anything. :doh: I've really got to pay more attention!

I didn't know that! I'll have to go look for it...

:huglove:

Twatty you should comment again. The "I'm back" Blog has some interesting comments in it. :fisch:

I saw this and was curious of course, so I went to the site...but every time I try to read the long, oh-so long, list of various comments it feels like I'm going to fall asleep by pure bore-ness....:boxed:

How do you do it to find something interesting in this wood of comments?:roftl:

Maybe I’m not enough persistent/ real fan???:shocked:

Hey apples...it is so weird not being here on MFC much...too much RL happening in Oz!

And Oz apples, I will be in touch s.o.o.n!! Just getting number 1 son off on his camp tomorrow morning, and I can think more clearly!:thumb_yello:

:shocked: how are you still alive?

It's called c-a-f-f-e-i-n-e. That's all it needs really. :naughty:

Thankyou, thankyou for quoting it!! I would have missed it otherwise. But is this bit true???!:shocked: I don't want us to be integrated into his official website! I just want us to be us. Separate. With a link to us maybe or something.

Umm.... well... :ap_rosetinted:

My daughter is 3 1/2. I have an aunt who has sent her a couple of craft things, which I actually don't mind except for the fact that they are way too old for her. Last year it was for an 8 yr old and she was 2. This year it was for a 6 yr old. Maybe next year it will be for a 4 yr old and she'll actually be the right age for a change.

You're going to have quite a collection of trinkets over the next few years.

And then you don't have the heart to throw anything away (drawings, paintings, etc.) But you get over it. Then you learn to take pictures of everything so you don't feel so guilty before you toss it in the trash. :naughty:

IMG_2319.jpg

Besides grocery shopping, don't know what occassion I can wear sand-filled bracelets and painted heart glass rings. :naughty:

:huglove:

How do you do it to find something interesting in this wood of comments?:roftl:

Maybe I’m not enough persistent/ real fan???:shocked:

Just scroll all the way down to the very last comments :wink2:

Omg. :roftl: "...Yo-yo..." :naughty:

Hey apples...it is so weird not being here on MFC much...too much RL happening in Oz!

And Oz apples, I will be in touch s.o.o.n!! Just getting number 1 son off on his camp tomorrow morning, and I can think more clearly!:thumb_yello:

Aw..that's great you're so busy having fun! I hope I can say the same thing next year around this time. :cheerful_h4h:

You're going to have quite a collection of trinkets over the next few years.

And then you don't have the heart to throw anything away (drawings, paintings, etc.) But you get over it. Then you learn to take pictures of everything so you don't feel so guilty before you toss it in the trash. :naughty:

IMG_2319.jpg

Besides grocery shopping, don't know what occassion I can wear sand-filled bracelets and painted heart glass rings. :naughty:

Well, I've been lucky so far with the craft things. Last year's one was painting mugs, which is at least a "useful" thing. And this year's one is setting fake gemstones and material flowers onto your clothes. So we can just decorate a few plain t-shirts and she can wear them where-ever she likes and then when she grows out of them, I'll just pass them on to someone smaller.

With the whole artwork thing, I've started posting them to family interstate, since everybody is interstate (or overseas). It's just our little nuclear family of four that are in Canberra. But taking a photo is a good idea that I hadn't thought of.

We already have a huge collection of trinkets though, because there's all the crap you get with takeaway food, my mother posts over little "care parcels" through the year that usually have "just a little something" for the kids, then there's small gifts from other well meaning friends etc etc. I have trinkets coming out of my ears and the trick it getting rid of some of them without the kids noticing. The other problem is that I'm a packrat and find it hard to part with things sometimes:bleh:

They'd look nice in storage with everything else his fans offload to him. :cheerful_h4h:

Naah...he's going to place them in his jewellery box on his dresser - because unlike me, who can only think to wear it to the grocery store, he will need it to match his outfit at the next music awards show. :naughty:

Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a loooong time, but I wanted to wish the apple community a fantastic new year, and that you all had a great Xmas!!

Here is a little thing that I think you may appreciate...I find it hilarious. You know, a bit of knowledge never hurt anyone :naughty:

WHO IS JACK SCHITT

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?

We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt'!

Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, who married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc.

They had one son, Jack.

In turn , Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt', you can correct them.

Sincerely,

Crock O. Schitt