Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Suzy (and the rest)

Your pumpkins really look amazing. It must have been a hell lot of work.

I guess I won't do anything today. We actually planned to definitely go out and I have the kind and fine wizard/witch hat and all but now it looks as if none of my boring friends knows what to do today. Maybe they just don't have the guts to walk around in fancy dress. Its kind of funny that all my friends back home in Germany will have a huge Halloween-Party tomorrow although Halloween as such isn't such a big thing there and here where people actually celebrate it, I'll sit alone in my room.

Anyway, I wish you all a scary night

:devil::drunk_sing::dance_man::meow::kaf:

Thanks for the pumpkin compliments:thumb_yello: But I didn't win the pumpkin carving contest at work :thumbdown: - it went to a colleague who made her pumpkin into Cinderella's horse-drawn coach.

I'm on the MFC as I give candy to all the trick-or-treaters who come to my door with their cute costumes. :wub2:

I just met a new neighbour named MIKA - what a coincidence!

She's a woman though....couldn't help keep myself from telling her how much of a fan I am. :wub2: Oops :blink: *looks around and remembers she's in the Apples thread*

:blush-anim-cl:

Well I live to see another day, another Halloween...

IMG_4648.jpg

My pumpkin is nothing compared to yours Suzy...but it was my first go at it.

The party had the hundred or so kids and their parents, as reported earlier...

IMG_4657.jpg

A taste of the crowd, watching the magic show...

Me (cat) and my daughter (cowgirl):

IMG_4669.jpg

Haeschen - I, too, just hate it when I seem to be the only one excited about something. That's why, I very rarely show when I'm excited until I can gage what others are feeling first. I would have fancy dressed with you.

Blue Sky - the work on my batman pumpkin is nothing compared to 100 kids being invited to your party! :shocked: Props for that. :thumb_yello:

You and your daughter look adorable.

Christine - Zoots and you should come over on the weekend of the 15th or 22nd. Hopefully somehow we get our hands on that dvd. :wink2:

Satu - I was in a bad mood until I saw your post. It's kinda funny (although annoying for you) - but for some strange reason it put me out of my funk.

Thanks...I suppose. :naughty:

Ohh, I love all the pumpkins! I didn't carve any this year, sadly. Blue Sky, you looked great!

Suzy, your apple documentary was funny. :naughty: I have a fair amount of apple stuff, but not as much as that! Although I DO have a set of dessert plates with apples on them, and dessert knives to match, with apple handles. And my costume this year was quite apple-themed, but I sent you photos already...

--Jack

(P.S. I wore the apple bracelet you gave me to a few job interviews and got called back for two of them. I think the bracelet gave me good luck!)

Haeschen - I, too, just hate it when I seem to be the only one excited about something. That's why, I very rarely show when I'm excited until I can gage what others are feeling first. I would have fancy dressed with you.

:naughty:

Thanks for the advice. My friend told me yesterday how proud she was be be "anti". I didn't want to be anti. I ****ing wanted to dress up!!!

I hope you all survived the weekend. Today is another grey day and I guess I have to stay in and do some reading. Nice thoughts!

Suzy, it was not a lot of a problem with the keyboard retire. :naughty: Was lucky to get another used one. Maybe the new one can keep it together. I'll give it a month.

I've also broke a mouse before. It got handicapped and started to squeak like dying - I wasn't sure if it was healthy to oil your mouse... :blink:

So I had to buy a new one.

I wasn't sure if it was healthy to oil your mouse... :blink:

So I had to buy a new one.

:roftl: Naah - mice shouldn't be oiled.

Where the heck has this thread been?

Rotting in the background. It's... *sniffs around* ... starting to smell like....ammonia.

Here's my beaver:

IMG_1705.jpgIMG_1704.jpg

I was supposed to send it to Kata, along with all the other Mika Mail but it makes a beaver noise (don't ask - kinda sounds like a moaning purr) :naughty:

so I didn't think it was smart to put it in the parcel, or the post office might think I put a live animal inside.

:no: What's the matter with the world these days?

Especially since this sexy coiffed dude is releasing his dvd soon - something about his promise to us about living in Paris soon. :blink:

:crybaby: I don't wanna live in Paris.

Don't cry. You can stay in Herts. This Ken doll looking, straight -hair-coiffed dude is promising that he'll live in Paris. I think. That's what the dvd is all about - according to his email subject line.