Jordan: Mika my f**king ass – he's a one-hit wonder!!

OhMyMika!!

Glamour model says the singer snubbed her at Capital Awards

Jordan has branded Mika a one-hit wonder who won't be around next year.

The glamour model, 29, was outraged when Mika, 24, refused to pose for pictures with her after winning Best UK Male and Best UK Album at the 2008 Capital Awards last month.

'When anyone gets an award they have their picture taken with who's presented it to them but he wasn't having it and walked off,' she fumes in her OK! diary.

'Mika my f**king ass – who is he anyway? Will he be around in another year? One-hit wonder.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/SEE_VIDEO_Jordan_Mika_my_fking_ass__hes_a_onehit_wonder_article_224722.html

lol sorry for the title...:naughty:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ one hit wonder jibe - he's had four already you stupid bint

Least he's famous for having talent. Anyway I think the way she presented him that award was pretty harsh - the way she opened the envelope and muttered his name - you could tell she wasn't that impressed he'd won it.

So then why would he want to pose for a pic with Peter Andre and his airbags.

Good on Mika

This just totally cracks me up! This woman is up herself...and she wouldn't recognise real talent if it hit her in the face.

I love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting...made my day!:naughty:

Is Jordan the one whose name really isn't Jordan and had that awful reality show that they sent over here to America for some reason? As if we didn't have enough reality shows as it is...

:lmfao:

No wonder he walked off.

I wouldnt want to be within a foot of her myself. She's Plastic, quite literally.

Atleast Mika's got genuine talent unlike someone who poses naked for a living, I mean Hey C'mon - anyone could do that.:naughty:

She chats such S**T !!! ... i discovered mika on her myspace page !!! she had grace kelly on as profile song last february ! ... he must be stealing her limelight or something ..... :cool:

She's probably just ticked off that Mika didn't take a pic with her. I bet she's still a fan deep down...but an angry one. (Which is never good.) :blink:

Although I will say that it was obvious (at least to me) that Mika was not in the best of moods at the Capital Awards.

Hmm... be it Jordan or not.. it's really unlike Mika to snub anyone, surely.

I think it was an akward situation that.. if you watch the video again.. Jordan didn't seem friendly when presenting that award.... Peter was the same.. I can't imagine Mika rejecting taking photos with them for no good reason.

Is Jordan the one whose name really isn't Jordan and had that awful reality show that they sent over here to America for some reason? As if we didn't have even reality shows as it is...

Yes - Katie Price!! :thumb_yello:

She chats such S**T !!! ... i discovered mika on her myspace page !!! she had grace kelly on as profile song last february ! ... he must be stealing her limelight or something ..... :cool:

She is probably cheesed off that there IS a man out there who is

NOT under the spell (or shadow!!) of her breasts!!! :naughty: