Jordan: Mika my f**king ass – he's a one-hit wonder!!

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here you go:

:thumb_yello:

Yeah sorry if this has been said , there is an obvious tension between them there! Did anyone get what Mika says as he comes up on stage to her?

Something like ...sorry you have to hand another award to me?

He also walks right past her at the end !!

:sneaky2:

Tact happens with age. Being politically correct comes with experience. Finding a better way of expressing yourself comes with not being afraid to express yourself in the first place. .

We aren't all robots, or text books, or clones of the perfect, never-wrong, never-insulting, never hurts anyones feelings person.. That doesn't exist.. Encouragement to think differently is far more effective than blatantly telling people off..

We don't walk into lectures being told the answers. We have to learn them for ourselves with guidance.

May I just say, regardless to whichever post it may have pointed, if so, I really really like that. Read it twice and find it sums up in a brilliant way what I think but wouldn't be able to express so precisely.

Glamour model says the singer snubbed her at Capital Awards

Jordan has branded Mika a one-hit wonder who won't be around next year.

The glamour model, 29, was outraged when Mika, 24, refused to pose for pictures with her after winning Best UK Male and Best UK Album at the 2008 Capital Awards last month.

'When anyone gets an award they have their picture taken with who's presented it to them but he wasn't having it and walked off,' she fumes in her OK! diary.

'Mika my f**king ass – who is he anyway? Will he be around in another year? One-hit wonder.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/SEE_VIDEO_Jordan_Mika_my_fking_ass__hes_a_onehit_wonder_article_224722.html

lol sorry for the title...:naughty:

If she really thought that Mika is a one hit wonder why would she want to have her pic taken next to him?

One hit wonder? That's rich coming from a woman who gets her tits out for cash is as ugly as sin.

She's not even famous for having her OWN tits, at least Mika writes his own songs.

One hit wonder? That's rich coming from a woman who gets her tits out for cash is as ugly as sin.

She's not even famous for having her OWN tits, at least Mika writes his own songs.

Yes, and Peter Andre didn't even write Insania himself. He pretended to write it in the jungle, but it turned out the song had already been written, by him AND someone else. Insania is a rubbish song and didn't get anywhere. The only song Peter A is known for is Mysterious Girl. He re-released it after he came out of the jungle. I can't remember it actuially getting anywhere 2nd time around.

I think Jordan is really miffed that she married Peter (the one hit wonder) and didn't hold out for Mika. But of course Mika wouldn't have her anyway. He's got better morals, and better taste. I feel sorry for her, with her disabled son, but that doesn't give he an excuse to diss our Mika

I actually bought the magazine today - they hyped it up for the cover.

But she still called him a one hit wonder......

oh it made the cover?! wow, I thought it would have just been to fill the corner of a page or something:blink:

is it still in the shops?

oh it made the cover?! wow, I thought it would have just been to fill the corner of a page or something:blink:

is it still in the shops?

Yeah, it just says something like "Jordan's fury at famous pop star"... with a huge picture of her on the front. Its stupid - all she did was call him a one hit wonder.

I hope I can still buy this.

Aye - its in the shops til Tuesday. :punk:

Yeah, it just says something like "Jordan's fury at famous pop star"... with a huge picture of her on the front. Its stupid - all she did was call him a one hit wonder.

Aye - its in the shops til Tuesday. :punk:

yeah, it is very stupid, yet so many will buy it:naughty:(me included :doh:) wonder why they said famous popstar rather than just Mika?!:blink: