I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um, where have you been? :shocked::naughty::shocked::naughty:

i honestly don't know, since i've seen just about every other picture of him! wrong place at the wrong time i suppose. MY GOD THIS IS INSANE! i knew had had a t-shirt (and im EXTREMELY jealous of that, i've been saerching for a peter pan t-shirt since i was 5 years old, honestly EVERY SINGLE time i set food in a disney store, thats all i look for, and the only thing the EVER have is tinkerbell- the bitch....), but really!!

hell, i watched peter pan two nights ago! i'll never be to old for that I WILL GO TO NEVERLAND!! i've even had that in my location:)

i honestly don't know, since i've seen just about every other picture of him! wrong place at the wrong time i suppose. MY GOD THIS IS INSANE! i knew had had a t-shirt (and im EXTREMELY jealous of that, i've been saerching for a peter pan t-shirt since i was 5 years old, honestly EVERY SINGLE time i set food in a disney store, thats all i look for, and the only thing the EVER have is tinkerbell- the bitch....), but really!!

hell, i watched peter pan two nights ago! i'll never be to old for that I WILL GO TO NEVERLAND!! i've even had that in my location:)

I had a Peter Pan t shirt a few years ago, I sent away for it when I bought the peter pan video, they had a leaflet inside. I love peter pan too:thumb_yello:

I had a Peter Pan t shirt a few years ago, I sent away for it when I bought the peter pan video, they had a leaflet inside. I love peter pan too:thumb_yello:

EGAD say what? i own 3 different copys, why didn't i get that! All i want is a peter pan shirt with NO Tink, is that so much to ask! I look for it every time i go! they NEVER have it! Peter, my first crush:)

EGAD say what? i own 3 different copys, why didn't i get that! All i want is a peter pan shirt with NO Tink, is that so much to ask! I look for it every time i go! they NEVER have it! Peter, my first crush:)

It was a long time ago, probably about 15 years, I'm older than you!:roftl:

I will keep an eye out for you over here in the UK, but like you said they always have Tink on them.

It's ok, Harry is still with me,I haven't said she can have him yet!:naughty:

Come round any time but make sure me and Mika are out:wink2: Don't want to see whay Harry gets up to:mf_rosetinted:

I got my 1000th post on Mikagasmics, I was very pleased with myself I can tell you:thumb_yello:

Oh thanks! I'll be sure to keep it on the low :wink2: and hopefully the other furniture will hold up :wub2:

YAYAYAYAY on all the monumental posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thanks! I'll be sure to keep it on the low :wink2: and hopefully the other furniture will hold up :wub2:

YAYAYAYAY on all the monumental posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other furniture should be fine they have been well tested:wink2: why do you think the table is so wobbley:wink2: :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: OG, he's so going to read this and we'll never be official because his fanclub wants to be in the happy enidng music video bed :lmao:

Don't you want to be in there too??? We could have a giant sleepover with him!!:thumb_yello: All under the purple duvet:wink2:

It was a long time ago, probably about 15 years, I'm older than you!:roftl:

I will keep an eye out for you over here in the UK, but like you said they always have Tink on them.

I have the VHS version, as a four year old, i remember i took it to school with me once, just because i wanted to even though i knew i wouldn't be able to watch it, but everybody made fun of me:thumbdown: what losers.

Please, anybody keep and eye out for one! i will pay you back if you find one with just peter on it!

I have the VHS version, as a four year old, i remember i took it to school with me once, just because i wanted to even though i knew i wouldn't be able to watch it, but everybody made fun of me:thumbdown: what losers.

You did? They did? Awww, I didn't know that. :bleh:

I took a doll to school for show-and tell-once. Only I took her clothes off first so they wouldn't get dirty. That didn't go over well at school. :glasses2:

You did? They did? Awww, I didn't know that. :bleh:

I took a doll to school for show-and tell-once. Only I took her clothes off first so they wouldn't get dirty. That didn't go over well at school. :glasses2:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i love you Lissa:huglove: