Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

Haha, I know. I'm still amazed that he can be talented, kind, charismatic, intelligent, and gorgeous but...he does it every day!

This article was serious, but I like seeing different sides of him. Makes me feel better about being made fun of in school, the OCD, etc. It's nice to know that even though he's amazing, he's also human, and been through things that we can relate to. And just look how far he's come!!!

I knooow! I love how real of a person he is and how honest. Even though it was sad, it is now one of my favorite articles. It made me want to cheer out loud for how far he's come. I bet everything feels sooo weird for him because he's worked so hard and was rejected so many times...and now he is finally acting out his dream...:tears::blush-anim-cl:.

I can't even put into proper words what I'm trying to get at, so I'll just shut up for now...:roftl:

fuji7.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear MIKA:

Please stop being so damn wonderful, so damn charming, and so damn good looking. I used to have a life before you, you know. :sneaky2:

Signed with love,

-Mana

(Mika, I'm only kidding, please don't stop...more, more!)

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

i say we make a petition and give it to him.

"all in favor of mika not being so damn amazing, beautiful and lovely so we can have our lives back":wink2:

Dear MIKA:

Please stop being so damn wonderful, so damn charming, and so damn good looking. I used to have a life before you, you know. :sneaky2:

Signed with love,

-Mana

(Mika, I'm only kidding, please don't stop...more, more!)

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

:lmao:

I'm sure we all did.:roftl:

Oh but of course.

The feeling of anticipation before the concert and the rush after it is a feeling that not many people can experience...

i just remember wanting to scream sooooo badly, and pinching myself over and over lol. You get soooooooo happy its unbelievable. We need another mika concert REALLLYY soon!

Oh but of course.

The feeling of anticipation before the concert and the rush after it is a feeling that not many people can experience...

i just remember wanting to scream sooooo badly, and pinching myself over and over lol. We need another mika concert REALLLYY soon!

Tell me about it!!! I couldn't stop laughing for the life of me!! It was just the most surreal thing:wub2:.

...Yes, we need another concert very badly, and very soon...

Agreed with what you all said.

We need another concert...before I explode!!!

exactly! its that feeling in the back of your head and the bottom of your spine where you're going to explode if you don't do something! screeeam! maybe i'm just crazy, but its like that when i hear his music, or know how close he is. INSANE :eek::biggrin2:

OOO! ALMOST YOUR 5,000TH POST!!!:yay:

I pretty much giggle myself to sleep every night thinking about it...:naughty:

almost to your 100th!!!!

exactly! its that feeling in the back of your head and the bottom of your spine where you're going to explode if you don't do something! screeeam! maybe i'm just crazy, but its like that when i hear his music, or know how close he is. INSANE :eek::biggrin2:

I know! I can't listen to my live recordings anymore because i try to recreate the feeling and I can't. Either that or I don't want to, because I know it's not real...:blink:

almost to your 100th!!!!

You're not insane at all! Well, at least by MFC standards:naughty:...haha. But I know exactly what you're talking about:wink2:.

Yaaay, 1,000th:biggrin2:!

10 posts, you can do it!

dogbone.jpg

Hahah. By tonight definately. That picture is so inspiring...:naughty::roftl:

I'm going to try and change my siggy to a video clip, but I have nooo idea how to do it...:tears:. I'll figure something out...

But i have to go now. I'll be back:mf_rosetinted:.

Hahah. By tonight definately. That picture is so inspiring...:naughty::roftl:

I'm going to try and change my siggy to a video clip, but I have nooo idea how to do it...:tears:. I'll figure something out...

But i have to go now. I'll be back:mf_rosetinted:.

toodleooooo

i can't make video clips on my computer:thumbdown:

I know! I can't listen to my live recordings anymore because i try to recreate the feeling and I can't. Either that or I don't want to, because I know it's not real...:blink:

I have the opposite problem. If I go more than 24 hours without watching one of the live recordings, I get all weird and twitchy and cross eyed. After 48 hours, I start to grow fangs. :blink:

We all talk about this Mika high - I wonder if chemically, it actually does affect our brains like a drug. It would certainly explain the withdrawal. :blush-anim-cl:

I have the opposite problem. If I go more than 24 hours without watching one of the live recordings, I get all weird and twitchy and cross eyed. After 48 hours, I start to grow fangs. :blink:

We all talk about this Mika high - I wonder if chemically, it actually does affect our brains like a drug. It would certainly explain the withdrawal. :blush-anim-cl:

.....i'd look into that....:mf_rosetinted:

once and a while when i'm watching a live recording, i'll have a flashback and be like "omg, i was there!" and then i read through the tour threads and reminisce:wub2:

Ahh I'm so curious about his hair!!

Because I mean, it must have been big enough for Perez to mention! If it was just a trim, perez wouldn't have mentioned it or even noticed it...

Or maybe he's just trying to scare us...

Either way, there better be new pics soon or I (and others, I'm sure) will explode...

:insane: