Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

I have the opposite problem. If I go more than 24 hours without watching one of the live recordings, I get all weird and twitchy and cross eyed. After 48 hours, I start to grow fangs. :blink:

We all talk about this Mika high - I wonder if chemically, it actually does affect our brains like a drug. It would certainly explain the withdrawal. :blush-anim-cl:

It does. I try to explain it to other people...and they just can't understand it if they don't feel it. The day after the concert I was in such a happy mood NOTHING could bring me donw. Then the next morning I woke up and started bawling...

.....i'd look into that....:mf_rosetinted:

once and a while when i'm watching a live recording, i'll have a flashback and be like "omg, i was there!" and then i read through the tour threads and reminisce:wub2:

Me too...:wub2:

SOmetimes I still have to tell myself it really happened. It wasn't just another daydream!

Ahh I'm so curious about his hair!!

Because I mean, it must have been big enough for Perez to mention! If it was just a trim, perez wouldn't have mentioned it or even noticed it...

Or maybe he's just trying to scare us...

Either way, there better be new pics soon or I (and others, I'm sure) will explode...

:insane:

OMG A HAIRCUT?! Yes pleeeaaase need pictures! I hope he didn't do anything too drastic!!

AGH! I KNOW!!!!

The supsense...

Perez...:sneaky2: you little tease...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too...:wub2:

SOmetimes I still have to tell myself it really happened. It wasn't just another daydream!

exaaactly, you know then! some of the things i do remember, i think are to surreal to be anything but a fluffy little dream, but then i remember more and i'm like "oh yea, that really did happen...." :wub2: gooooood times rollin':thumb_yello:

exaaactly, you know then! some of the things i do remember, i think are to surreal to be anything but a fluffy little dream, but then i remember more and i'm like "oh yea, that really did happen...." :wub2: gooooood times rollin':thumb_yello:

I know... It's crazy.

It just feels really distant and foggy and in a daze, you know? Because the memory isn't that clear, but you know you were there because you can remember what it felt like holding onto the barrier while you were insanely tired from jumping..

I remember during lollipop I was sooo tired but it didn't matter.. It's insane to think that such good feelings and such a good time can exist, and it's so surreal :wub2::tears: I've been having concert dreams haha. But I'll tell them later..

Goodnight! :huglove: I love you all!!! <33

I know... It's crazy.

It just feels really distant and foggy and in a daze, you know? Because the memory isn't that clear, but you know you were there because you can remember what it felt like holding onto the barrier while you were insanely tired from jumping..

I remember during lollipop I was sooo tired but it didn't matter.. It's insane to think that such good feelings and such a good time can exist, and it's so surreal :wub2::tears: I've been having concert dreams haha. But I'll tell them later..

Goodnight! :huglove: I love you all!!! <33

I know the feeling as well!! Sometimes I just stop and tell myself "Dude.......you saw Mika...You MET MiKA....Mika hugged you.......:shocked: :shocked:....."

A part of me still doesn't believe it.

Same here.

I had always dreamt the moment to the point that all it was was a dream.

And it freaking happened...OMG...my mind doesn't want to process it really...but it did happen...

I have been in his presence...he hugged me and remembered me.....:stretcher:

I know the feeling as well!! Sometimes I just stop and tell myself "Dude.......you saw Mika...You MET MiKA....Mika hugged you.......:shocked: :shocked:....."

A part of me still doesn't believe it.

I know, same here. But sometimes I tell myself that, and I don't really respond. Like it's too proposterous and too nonsensically remarkable to process through my brain. Like I don't react.. But most of the time it partially works haha. I can't say that I got a hug, but I tell myself that I met him and saw him singing and performing, and that's amazing enough to get some sort of spark to bring me back..

Anyways haha.. I should go! Goodnight! :huglove: Goodnight Mika! Where ever you are, thank you so much for everything.. I don't know what I would do without you.. *sends love waves to mika* :huglove:

Same here.

I had always dreamt the moment to the point that all it was was a dream.

And it freaking happened...OMG...my mind doesn't want to process it really...but it did happen...

I have been in his presence...he hugged me and remembered me.....:stretcher:

:blush-anim-cl:

I know! I know!

It's mind blowing...:wub2:

*sighs*

It really was an amazing experience.

Sometimes when you wait a really long time for something, you get this image in your head of what it will be and then it ends up being disappointing, like your mental image was better than the real thing.

Not this....the whole concert experience was 1000000000000x times better than anything I could have ever expected...

I know, same here. But sometimes I tell myself that, and I don't really respond. Like it's too proposterous and too nonsensically remarkable to process through my brain. Like I don't react.. But most of the time it partially works haha. I can't say that I got a hug, but I tell myself that I met him and saw him singing and performing, and that's amazing enough to get some sort of spark to bring me back..

Anyways haha.. I should go! Goodnight! :huglove: Goodnight Mika! Where ever you are, thank you so much for everything.. I don't know what I would do without you.. *sends love waves to mika* :huglove:

Yes, seriously. Just seeing the concert itself was...9kqrfp.gif

Goodnight, Vanessa! Nice chatting with you again.

Have sweet dreams!!

IMG_4644.jpg

*sighs*

Sometimes when you wait a really long time for something, you get this image in your head of what it will be and then it ends up being disappointing, like your mental image was better than the real thing.

Not this....the whole concert experience was 1000000000000x times better than anything I could have ever expected...

Agreed. I mean, I knew I wasn't going to be dissapointed..but sheesh. Exceeded my expectations for sure. The energy and everything...

Yum. That was in my presence....agh...still unbelievable. :wub2:

And thanks for bringing us back on topic. :naughty: *looks around apologetically* Once we get started, it's hard to stop!

Yes, we tend to do that, don't we?...:blush-anim-cl:

That...... smiley....... :lmfao:

I know!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

I thought it was a good way to describe my feelings on the subject...:naughty:

*sighs*

The best thing about MFC is other saps who totally get what you're feeling. Compared with RL, where everyone thinks you've lost your mind. :naughty:

It was 1000000000002 times better than I ever expected. I had this crazy idea that Mika was like an itch I needed to scratch, and then after seeing him live I'd be all normal again.

But no, I'm far from normal. :blush-anim-cl:

It's funny to watch videos from LA - it's like I have to pinch myself and think, "I was really there." At first it feels like I'm watching any old clip from somewhere in Europe or something - but then I'll see a specific moment or two that I saw from my own perspective on the floor, and I get all tingly again.

I can't believe that last year he did LA at the end of March and then again at the beginning of June. Sigh, the good 'ol days...

Mmmhmmm.

I want to go baaack!!!:crybaby:

ME TOO!!!!

The best thing about MFC is other saps who totally get what you're feeling. Compared with RL, where everyone thinks you've lost your mind. :naughty:

It was 1000000000002 times better than I ever expected. I had this crazy idea that Mika was like an itch I needed to scratch, and then after seeing him live I'd be all normal again.

It's funny to watch videos from LA - it's like I have to pinch myself and think, "I was really there." At first it feels like I'm watching any old clip from somewhere in Europe or something - but then I'll see a specific moment or two that I saw from my own perspective on the floor, and I get all tingly again.

I can't believe that last year he did LA at the end of March and then again at the beginning of June. Sigh, the good 'ol days...

Yeah...normalcy was not a possibilty.

I get the tingly feeling when I watch the videos and I see where he looked at me...or in Amy's LT video where she got our little convo...:naughty:

It's so surreal...

I know :naughty: We can all spill our emotions and not get bombarded with "You're obsessed" comments..

I agree with everything you said. And seeing him in the flesh does not in any way give the videos justice... You expect it to be amazing in the first place, but you never expect it to be that amazing or to hit you that hard...

And here, I know that we all feel the same thing, even if we can't describe it in words. And I remember on the 11th, I could feel a connection with you guys with our brains, and we were on the same wavelength, and it just felt great to be with people that completely got you. Like we were old friends or something :wub2:

Okay, Goodnight! I reallyl should go, even though I've been saying that for the past 10 minutest..

Yeah, I thought I'd be slightly more normal and relieved of this Mikaness after going to the concert. Boy, was I wroooong. Hahaha. But I love it. So who cares?

IMG_4631-1.jpg

I'm going to head off now...Goodnight!:huglove:

I know :naughty: We can all spill our emotions and not get bombarded with "You're obsessed" comments..

I agree with everything you said. And seeing him in the flesh does not in any way give the videos justice... You expect it to be amazing in the first place, but you never expect it to be that amazing or to hit you that hard...

:shocked:

Exactly!! That's what I've been trying to say!! Hahaha. Thanks!

Ok, really now...goodnight everyone!!:biggrin2:

I'm glad I can do something for you :thumb_yello::naughty:

But I have to leave now, it's already 1:39 AM, far too late. Again....

See you soon! :huglove:

IMG_0337.jpg

I thought three things instantly when I saw this pic

The first being: GREEN UNDIES (which seems to pop into my head whenever I see them)

The second: sweat :das:

The third: I see a bulge :das: