Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

I can't remember which one I posted but I'm sure you won't mind if some are the same:naughty: :wub2:

hammersmith005.jpg

hammersmith006.jpg

hammersmith018.jpg

Karen thank you so much. Just logged in because I feel really *not well*, another hospitalstay is threatening me and I so don't want it. I came in here with the hope of some extremely nice pics and you did it!!

I have to go now, a busy day is waiting (it's just what I can't use now:sneaky2: ) but I hope to see you all back tonight, from behind my OWN pc, not a hospital one!!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Karen thank you so much. Just logged in because I feel really *not well*, another hospitalstay is threatening me and I so don't want it. I came in here with the hope of some extremely nice pics and you did it!!

I have to go now, a busy day is waiting (it's just what I can't use now:sneaky2: ) but I hope to see you all back tonight, from behind my OWN pc, not a hospital one!!!!

:huglove:

I can't leave without posting some pics

80x2rl4ug8.jpg

piano4.jpg

:naughty:

:wub2:

573ng2.jpg

These are my favourite Mika pics at the moment......:naughty:

scarfo3.jpg

artiist.jpg

furogr.jpg

Omg I keep falling for it all the time, your siggy, I keep thinking it's mika :doh:

But the pics you posted are beautiful :wub2:

l_86abc54c568a6a954dd9f9f3bfd519-1.jpg

:shocked: How can he look so bloody gorgeous, sexy, hot with his hair all askew like that.... :boxed: It defies belief... :blink:

scarfo3.jpg

artiist.jpg

furogr.jpg

I've never seen the first or last one of those.

And the middle one I've never seen without the god awful watermarks on it.

Big hugs to you

Hi all, I'm back. Survived this busy day without ending up in the hospital, so I want to celebrate that with some pics:naughty:

stage.jpg

Anouk Anouk Anouk.... you are gonna be the death of me.... :wink2:

I can't stop staring at his legs in that.... :blush-anim-cl:

They go on forever.... I just love his legs..... :wub2:

Ummmmm, actually what am I saying, I never look at his legs at all - nope not me - there's someone else here who keeps saving these damn pictures onto my computer and I'm so going to have words with them :naughty:

043.jpg

Have to finally quote this picture cos' I keep going back up and looking at his trousers... I love the detail on the side... it's so nice :wink2:

He wears the nicest clothes - would love to steal his trousers... well I wouldn't actually fit in them - but they'd be nice to look at .... :roftl:

Have to finally quote this picture cos' I keep going back up and looking at his trousers... I love the detail on the side... it's so nice :wink2:

He wears the nicest clothes - would love to steal his trousers... well I wouldn't actually fit in them - but they'd be nice to look at .... :roftl:

I adore his style as well!!!

And I wouldn't mind having his pants...they are so awesome. I wouldn't fit in them either...Mika is too tall...maybe I could make a pair myself...hmmm...not such a bad idea...Ever since I've seen his pants with the cool sequin detailing down the outside seam of the leg, I've wanted them for myself...