Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

Some days are better than others to qoute Bono And tomorrow will be better. Monday will be better than tomorrow and so I'll go on. And finally, at the end of 2008 I'm the healthiest girl on earth:naughty: I won't be healthy again, but if I can do what I want to do or need to do I'm happy and graceful. More air and less pain is all I ask for. And some great pics of course:mf_rosetinted:

hair-1.jpg

Well i'll say goodnight to you! Hope these help you for now! Take Care - Night night:thumb_yello:

2000438431172962314_rs.jpg

drms.jpg

MIKAAAAAAA.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:tears:

I just wanted to get rid of that picture:boxed: Not blame me for your pervie thoughts:sneaky2: :roftl:

Night night, it was fun talking to you again:thumb_yello:

Hi Anouk!! How are you??? are you feeling better?? I have been away for a few days to London, had a fantastic time!! Hope you are ok.

Please help!

A couple of hours ago I saw a really cute picture:wub2: with Mika and Andy standing in front of a brick wall and now I can’t find out in what thread it was!:shocked:

Anyone else who saw it?

As someone already mentioned, this was a pic from someone's Flickr account --

and the owner of the pic asked that her photos not be posted all over the

internet. We're trying to respect that. :)

dcdeb

I know there have been some posted already but...

Can somebody post the photos of Mika when he wearing the black and white striped pants. The were thick black and white vertical stripes.

Or the phots where he's wearing purple pants.