Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi back-Thanks for asking. I went out for a feast of Indian food last evening with a couple of gals. That was great.

[We ordered a bunch of different dishes.

Brought lots of leftovers home to enjoy a 2nd time.]

When I came home my computer said I needed to add 4 new software updates.

So I thought "OK, why not? Now's as good a time as any!"

Three of the 4 loaded fine, BUT the 4th one "crashed"--not a good word!

After the "crash," I couldn't open any internet connected items!

Spent hours trying to set it straight--half of the night--without success.

My (darling) daughter got it working again for me today.

The original system hardware had to be reloaded--

took over three hours to do that.

I swear to you know who, for me, the only thing worse is an overflowing toilet!

[OF COURSE, THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS WORSE THAN BOTH!]

******* ANYWAY, I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK WHERE I BELONG ********

About the voting thing. The numbers, Like the "5" for MIKA is just a list number.

If you look at the NUMBER OF VOTES, and if you look at the

PERCENTAGE OF VOTES, MIKA ACTUALLY IS AHEAD OF ALL* THE OTHERS.

GO MIKA!

*PS: One other is ahead of MIKA:

Didn't see it at first 'cause you have to scroll down to see it!

Hi Alice!

What a disaster, I really hate it when my pc crashes. Once lost all my pictures, not only the Mika-pics but also my own... Hate it:thumbdown:

Glad to see you back here, you can't be missed:naughty: Glad to be back online myself to, had another horrible ER-night, without internet and without my favourite doctor:sneaky2: :roftl: But I'm back, ready to post some pics:thumb_yello:

Hi Alice!

What a disaster, I really hate it when my pc crashes. Once lost all my pictures, not only the Mika-pics but also my own... Hate it:thumbdown:

Glad to see you back here, you can't be missed:naughty: Glad to be back online myself to, had another horrible ER-night, without internet and without my favourite doctor:sneaky2: :roftl: But I'm back, ready to post some pics:thumb_yello:

I didn't loose any of my stuff: It was all there, I just couldn't access it until

the original system software was re-loaded. Now I'm afraid of any software

updates, 'cause that's when it happened.

I'm so sorry for your ongoing troubles and having to go to the hospital so often.

I wish things would go more smoothly for you . . .

I didn't loose any of my stuff: It was all there, I just couldn't access it until

the original system software was re-loaded. Now I'm afraid of any software

updates, 'cause that's when it happened.

I'm so sorry for your ongoing troubles and having to go to the hospital so often.

I wish things would go more smoothly for you . . .

There are always things that are more worse, I'm glad that it was only one evening and night. My personal record is over 8 weeks, I think I won't survive that now I've found out this site:naughty: But imo it's a stupid thing that in most hospitals overhere you aren't able to get on internet, especially when you're in isolation and you can't get out off your room. But...I'm back, enjoying pictures:thumb_yello:

P1080927.jpg

mika1.jpg

mikaconcert116.jpg

There are always things that are more worse, I'm glad that it was only one evening and night. My personal record is over 8 weeks, I think I won't survive that now I've found out this site:naughty: But imo it's a stupid thing that in most hospitals overhere you aren't able to get on internet, especially when you're in isolation and you can't get out off your room. But...I'm back, enjoying pictures:thumb_yello:

P1080927.jpg

mika1.jpg

mikaconcert116.jpg

I have NEVER seen so many good photos of one person as MIKA!

Don't you see guys?? She's an alien who has kidnapped Mika and has put a magnetic probe in his head and made a photographer to take pictures...(mamma told me what I should know, too much movies gonna ride my brain lol)

an alien!!!:lmao: maybe, and yeah too much movies may rot the brain:naughty:

Don't you see guys?? She's an alien who has kidnapped Mika and has put a magnetic probe in his head and made a photographer to take pictures...(mamma told me what I should know, too much movies gonna ride my brain lol)

wanna know who those people are? go here and read "chapter 13"!!! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14337&page=41

:naughty: