Ye Relationship Corner

Ioana

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh ! going anywhere nice ? :) .... hopefully were goin abroad in july :):wub2:

I'm going to Spain with my cousin - Costa Blanca. its just going to be hilarious!

I wanted Tom to go, but he's already going to Ibiza around then... Lads' holiday.... :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

where are you planning on going?

I'm going to Spain with my cousin - Costa Blanca. its just going to be hilarious!

I wanted Tom to go, but he's already going to Ibiza around then... Lads' holiday.... :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

where are you planning on going?

Greece we think :thumb_yello: Cant wait to get it booked ! ... awww spain sounds fab , whatta shame your BF cnt go ... you should go on an all girls hol :wink2::naughty:

Greece we think :thumb_yello: Cant wait to get it booked ! ... awww spain sounds fab , whatta shame your BF cnt go ... you should go on an all girls hol :wink2::naughty:

:naughty: Yeah, i hate them Lads' holidays, but i trust him.

:lol3: he's going to come back looking like a lobster, i know it. with one of those giant sombrero hats. :no::boxed:

:naughty: Yeah, i hate them Lads' holidays, but i trust him.

:lol3: he's going to come back looking like a lobster, i know it. with one of those giant sombrero hats. :no::boxed:

awww , yeah its great when you can trust them , you both sound like you have an amazing relationship .... :thumb_yello:

LOL about the sombrero , just worry and look :boxed: if he comes back with an inflatable donkey under his arm LOL :naughty:

awww , yeah its great when you can trust them , you both sound like you have an amazing relationship .... :thumb_yello:

LOL about the sombrero , just worry and look :boxed: if he comes back with an inflatable donkey under his arm LOL :naughty:

:lol3:

Yeah! I would say that most of the time. Sometimes he gets on my nerves... but mainly it's because he wont shut up when i want to watch Eastenders... :doh:

Ahhh. The inflatable donkey. I was kind of hoping for a straw one. Should i be worried if he brings home one of those?! :blink::lol3:

:lol3:

Yeah! I would say that most of the time. Sometimes he gets on my nerves... but mainly it's because he wont shut up when i want to watch Eastenders... :doh:

Ahhh. The inflatable donkey. I was kind of hoping for a straw one. Should i be worried if he brings home one of those?! :blink::lol3:

LOL im more of a corrie fan :naughty:

no not worried , i actually meant a straw one , an inflatable one sounded kinda wrong huh ? :roftl::naughty:

SWimming...ming...ming...ing.....

Geez that was bad,I'm dead,broken and...yeah that's bout it :glasses2:

Niceeeeee a chlorinated bezzie :biggrin2: ... hey i was thinking , the picture you showed me of you and speedo, he has a lot of leluque qualities huh ? dark eyes , dark hair :das: ... no wonder your in love bez :naughty:

I'm going out on Friday night with a really sweet, handsome, smart, funny guy! We've hung out before at a coffee shop where we both go a lot and have talked a lot, but never anything other than that. He just asked me on Sunday if I wanted to go to this new Italian restaurant! Yaaaay! So excited. He's way different than anyone else I've ever gone out with before, but I really like him. The only thing is, I always feel kind of stupid and childish in front of him, but usually after a while I forget about it!

Oh! That sounds really nice!! :biggrin2:

Oooh! I love Italian food! Although i stay clear of spaghetti if im with a guy... it's a bitch to eat in a ladylike way! :lol3:

I'm going out on Friday night with a really sweet, handsome, smart, funny guy! We've hung out before at a coffee shop where we both go a lot and have talked a lot, but never anything other than that. He just asked me on Sunday if I wanted to go to this new Italian restaurant! Yaaaay! So excited. He's way different than anyone else I've ever gone out with before, but I really like him. The only thing is, I always feel kind of stupid and childish in front of him, but usually after a while I forget about it!

awwww wow ! have a great time !! :thumb_yello: Dont feel worried about him thinking you act childish , im sure if it bothered him he wouldnt have asked you out on a date ! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: ... oooh details when you get back , have a fab night :)

Oh! That sounds really nice!! :biggrin2:

Oooh! I love Italian food! Although i stay clear of spaghetti if im with a guy... it's a bitch to eat in a ladylike way! :lol3:

hahaha it so is ... saying that i make a mess whatever i eat :naughty:

awwww , heres a smiley for you smiley-spaghettikiss.gif:wub2:

hahaha it so is ... saying that i make a mess whatever i eat :naughty:

awwww , heres a smiley for you smiley-spaghettikiss.gif:wub2:

I'm glad im not the only one!!! I make a mess like i used to when i was 3.... although now i tend not to tip the plate over my head anymore... :blink:

:lol3: yay! Cute smiley! :biggrin2:

I'm glad im not the only one!!! I make a mess like i used to when i was 3.... although now i tend not to tip the plate over my head anymore... :blink:

:lol3: yay! Cute smiley! :biggrin2:

LOL .. im just such a messy eater , i saw my friend at uni the otherday, who i havent seen for a while , and was eating a tuna baquette , the tuna was dropping out my baquette and was dropping all over his trainers , he just looked at his trainers then me , grinned , shook his head , and said nothing much changes huh ? :blink::roftl::naughty:

LOL .. im just such a messy eater , i saw my friend at uni the otherday , and was eating a tuna baquette , the tuna was dropping out my baquette and was dropping all over his trainers , he just looked at his trainers then me , grinned , shook his head , and said nothing much changes huh ? :blink::roftl::naughty:

:lol3::roll1: That's funny!

I'm sure that restaurant owners cry when i walk through the doors because they know i make such a mess..... :naughty:

Im eating toast right now and the crumbs are going everywhere..... :blink:

:lol3::roll1: That's funny!

I'm sure that restaurant owners cry when i walk through the doors because they know i make such a mess..... :naughty:

Im eating toast right now and the crumbs are going everywhere..... :blink:

LOL :naughty: well i suppose a good size rack comes in handy for catching toast crumbs ... can get kinda uncomfortable though :roftl: :roftl: