Ye Relationship Corner

Ioana

LOL ... you know how to cheer me up happi

Why thank you ....... tiny.jpg

EDIT: Pfffttt .... & do you think I could poss. find a decent 'curtsie' pic on P/Bucket ... ?? :sneaky2:

define 1500 miles then

I do wonder if I should post it...but I will,I'm a piggy,and a piggy wanting to show off :mf_rosetinted:

CIMG40121.jpg

Have no idea who took it,but it turned out nicely :wub2:

Awwwww ..... a new sweety ... ??!!:wink2::wub2:

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me wants to come over bez :( !! ... i actually just priced it up :naughty: .. and im skint , flights are pricey at the mo :sneaky2:

Well,I'll be waitin anyway

If u feel u want a 50 degree spring,feel free to come and tan

Awwwww ..... a new sweety ... ??!!:wink2::wub2:

nope,same one :biggrin2:

I found a really good one

distance for me babe and going even further :( , how bouts you ? *Hugz* x

Yup.. distance too..:sad:

Well.. not as far as the USA, but still..:boxed:

I just came home today from 2 weeks being together and I miss him already..:tears:

define 1500 miles then

I do wonder if I should post it...but I will,I'm a piggy,and a piggy wanting to show off

CIMG40121.jpg

Have no idea who took it,but it turned out nicely

bez ... hasnt anyone told you it isnt polite to use your boyfriend as a tissue :lmfao:

my man has just left on a the 10 hour flight :( .... feel weird :blink::boxed: But we have loads to look forward to the week he comes back :wub2::punk:

bez ... hasnt anyone told you it isnt polite to use your boyfriend as a tissue :lmfao:

my man has just left on a the 10 hour flight :( .... feel weird :blink::boxed: But we have loads to look forward to the week he comes back :wub2::punk:

yep yep i bet it will be really amazing when he is back! remember- absence maked the heart grow fonder

yep yep i bet it will be really amazing when he is back! remember- absence maked the heart grow fonder

yeahhh i knoww :wub2: ... well when he gets back we are going to edinburgh this time to see 30 seconds to mars in concert , but we are going the day before so we have a night together , to walk around edinburgh ... and do the ghost tours etc and the pubs :biggrin2: ... Cant wait ! :thumb_yello:

EDIT -- he rang me (and woke me :naughty:) at 5am from the airport this morning to say bye and love you , he really didnt wanna go .. bless ...

yeahhh i knoww :wub2: ... well when he gets back we are going to edinburgh this time to see 30 seconds to mars in concert , but we are going the day before so we have a night together , to walk around edinburgh ... and do the ghost tours etc and the pubs :biggrin2: ... Cant wait ! :thumb_yello:

ah that sounds exciting!:wub2:

enjoy it! bet you cant wait! and whoo hoo! dont forget about fred once you see jared!

ah that sounds exciting!

enjoy it! bet you cant wait! and whoo hoo! dont forget about fred once you see jared!

LOL yes thanks for reminding me :naughty: ... when i was at his last week , we watched lord of war ... fred was on standbye with a tissue under my chin ... and looking quite :boxed: and feeling inferior :naughty::wink2: ... he gets quite jelous over the leto LOL ... he has no reason to of course :wub2::wink2:

He doesnt know hell be wearing eyeliner , a black wig , and some leathers yet ... :roftl:

LOL yes thanks for reminding me ... when i was at his last week , we watched lord of war ... fred was on standbye with a tissue under my chin ... and looking quite :boxed: and feeling inferior :naughty: ... he gets quite jelous over the leto LOL ... he has no reason to of course :wub2::wink2:

He doesnt know hell be wearing eyeliner , a black wig , and some leathers yet ... :roftl:

lol hahaha when i watch supernatural with my guy he gives me bads looks coz i look at the two main actors like :mf_lustslow:

lol haha but i wouldnt give him up for them!...... i think! lol

hahahaha lol oh i would love to see that! :roftl:

lol hahaha when i watch supernatural with my guy he gives me bads looks coz i look at the two main actors like :mf_lustslow:

lol haha but i wouldnt give him up for them!...... i think! lol

hahahaha lol oh i would love to see that! :roftl:

LOL .. Nahh , i definately wouldnt swap him either :thumb_yello: what we have is amazing i wouldnt give it up for eye candy :wink2: Im so excited to hear from him ! about 4/5 hours and he will ring , this has to be the longest , no text no chats etc , were beating the record of an hour :roftl::naughty:

Oh and i have nice pics of him wearing my lipstick in the pub , im sure eyeliner etc wont be a problem ... :roftl:

:lmao: I remember the European swimming champs,while watching with him and at one point he didn't wanna watch anymore,it was basically because of those over broad-sholdered guys with nice arms :naughty:

But,I didn't even take notice of them,seriously,I'm so used to them,I was just enthusiastic about the swimming itself,but he was so cute about it :wub2:

LOL .. Nahh , i definately wouldnt swap him either what we have is amazing i wouldnt give it up for eye candy :wink2: Im so excited to hear from him ! about 4/5 hours and he will ring , this has to be the longest , no text no chats etc , were beating the record of an hour :naughty:

Oh and i have nice pics of him wearing my lipstick in the pub , im sure eyeliner etc wont be a problem ... :roftl:

lol yeah yeah i know what you mean! i hate not talking to him! and he just called to tell me he is playing foozball with his friends! but knew i wouldnt come with:thumbdown:

i really would love to see those!

:lmao: I remember the European swimming champs,while watching with him and at one point he didn't wanna watch anymore,it was basically because of those over broad-sholdered guys with nice arms :naughty:

But,I didn't even take notice of them,seriously,I'm so used to them,I was just enthusiastic about the swimming itself,but he was so cute about it :wub2:

hahaha shame! poor guys! the only dif was........... i was actually drooling over them (but in my mind)

lol yeah yeah i know what you mean! i hate not talking to him! and he just called to tell me he is playing foozball with his friends! but knew i wouldnt come with:thumbdown:

i really would love to see those!

hahaha shame! poor guys! the only dif was........... i was actually drooling over them (but in my mind)

Lmao ... ill see if i can dig out the pic ... hes gonna F***ing kill me :roftl::fisch: ...

lippychick.jpg

Lmao ... he was drunk ... and let me do it btw :roftl:

ahh hell be fine :naughty: