Ye Relationship Corner

Ioana

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bez,that's not healthy :roftl:

Lmao :lmao: ... ive just come back from his , had a great time , watched fudge being made and had dinner in an underground pub in york :D and had dwinkies ... and he bought me a snuggle bunny .. awwwwwww :wub2: :wub2: ... the cathedral was gorgous , and it snowed a little :wub2:

Lmao :lmao: ... ive just come back from his , had a great time , watched fudge being made and had dinner in an underground pub in york :D and had dwinkies ... and he bought me a snuggle bunny .. awwwwwww :wub2: :wub2: ... the cathedral was gorgous , and it snowed a little :wub2:

:wub2: awwww thats adorable! hope he kept you warm:naughty:

I feel so bad right now...becasue everyone keeps talking **** about my ex...only I can do that...because I still love him for who he is even though he doesnt want to be with me!

I miss him so much even though I only talked to him 4 days ago, is that wrong?

hes not replied to my text and he hasnt come online...ive sent him an email...and I feel like Ive done something wrong because he usually talks to me...or makes an effort to reply to my texts! :boxed:

*is getting worried* maybe ive hurt him in someway or maybe hes ill....or maybe hes just busy...or quite possibly he read what I wrote about him here in this thread :thumbdown:

I feel so bad right now...becasue everyone keeps talking **** about my ex...only I can do that...because I still love him for who he is even though he doesnt want to be with me!

hes not replied to my text and he hasnt come online...ive sent him an email...and I feel like Ive done something wrong because he usually talks to me...or makes an effort to reply to my texts! :boxed:

*is getting worried* maybe ive hurt him in someway or maybe hes ill....or maybe hes just busy...or quite possibly he read what I wrote about him here in this thread :thumbdown:

Awwww , of course thats not wrong hun !! if you love someone you wish you were there nearly all the time !

are you sure hes not playing male games hun ? if he knows how much you love him some men are prone to making you run after them (ive personally found) but as i dont know him i cnt say , it does sound confusing huh :boxed: ... poor you , im sure hell text sweetie :huglove:

I can never seem to stay in one for very long....oh well.

:naughty: :naughty:

awwww , well this one is my longest , since my longest relationship 2 years ago ... *if that makes sence* LOL and its only been 6 months ... :naughty: .. your way seems a good way ! LOL :naughty::wink2:

its not wrong no, but maybe he realises how much he means to you and is scared he is gonna hurt you if he stays too close (they work in mysterious ways) i hope things turn out all right

he did :das: .... :naughty::wink2:

awwwwwww hahaha now didnt we predict that:naughty:

are you sure hes not playing male games hun ?

Male games!!! :lol3::roll1:

Arrgh! All will become clear soon, i know it will.

Maybe when/if you see him in person, you could explain to him? Sometimes honesty is the best policy.

Ohh my ears are burning :naughty:

York is a great place! :punk: , I love towns like that , Durham etc

Me and the elf are up to Edinburgh this weekend for my Birthday ! ahem cough :naughty:

I shall be staggering into the MFC hungover Monday!

LOL your ears should be on fire hun ... :roftl: ... you havent read thru the whole thread then ? :wink2:

*is considering changing her name by deed poll ..... to elf :boxed: *

:roftl:

LOL your ears should be on fire hun ... :roftl: ... you havent read thru the whole thread then ? :wink2:

*is considering changing her name deed poll to elf :boxed: *

:roftl:

You dont have to be called elf,you can be called elfster or elfie :roftl:

I havent read the whole thread no .. god knows what details your posting:shocked:

You dont have to be called elf,you can be called elfster or elfie :roftl:

I havent read the whole thread no .. god knows what details your posting:shocked:

your maybe better avoiding reading through the thread then , especially when it comes to toothbrushes , plates and toilets , dear :fisch::wink2::naughty:

elfster will be just fine ... :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh my ears are burning :naughty:

York is a great place! :punk: , I love towns like that , Durham etc

Me and the elf are up to Edinburgh this weekend for my Birthday ! ahem cough :naughty:

I shall be staggering into the MFC hungover Monday! :roftl:

:lol3::roll1:

I love York too. Its not that far from me. It feels quite romantic there - the little streets with all the old buildings, and the cathedral has just got a really nice feeling to it.

:lol3::roll1:

I love York too. Its not that far from me. It feels quite romantic there - the little streets with all the old buildings, and the cathedral has just got a really nice feeling to it.

All those old english towns are great you know :thumb_yello:

Durham is similar , but York mucchhh better

<thinks of reading the whole thread when given time>:shocked:

<thinks of reading the whole thread when given time>

Infact i think you will find ive said how romantic you can be ... and also noted down everyones idea's for future reference :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

me lovessss durham , hot chocky in the cold and rain awwww , :wub2: that was niceeeeee x

<thinks of reading the whole thread when given time>:shocked:

:naughty: Don't make me get all patriotic again!

And don't read the whole thread either..... :fisch:...... :bleh:

(i sprained my ankle by the way)

Good call , i have to face him on thursday :naughty::wink2:

aww hun how you do your ankle ? poor you ...

Arrrgh! Its embarrasing, but i was out shopping and Next has this random spongy carpet, and i hit a bad spot - at first i just thought i twisted it, but i couldnt walk and it swelled up! :doh:

Arrrgh! Its embarrasing, but i was out shopping and Next has this random spongy carpet, and i hit a bad spot - at first i just thought i twisted it, but i couldnt walk and it swelled up! :doh:

awww , thats not embarrassing ! :) ... can you sue them ? :naughty::wink2: