Ye Relationship Corner

Ioana

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have invented a boobie hoover! :punk:

Its top secret at the moment ... although every man in the world will tell you they have one

Yup .... thought as much Freds ..... :naughty:

:lmao: ... well at the minute i have a free one , its the " frederico crumb buster 2000 " model... :lmfao:

Hahaha .... but can we just pop them back in their little holder on the wall when we've finished with them ..... ??!! :blush-anim-cl:

Yup .... thought as much Freds ..... :naughty:

Hahaha .... but can we just pop them back in their little holder on the wall when we've finished with them ..... ??!! :blush-anim-cl:

LMAO ... maybe with a very large hook yes but sadly no , but wouldnt that be great , just hang them on a wall when youve finished :naughty:

Niceeeeee a chlorinated bezzie :biggrin2: ... hey i was thinking , the picture you showed me of you and speedo, he has a lot of leluque qualities huh ? dark eyes , dark hair :das: ... no wonder your in love bez :naughty:

that applies to a big percentage of people,but mine is speshul and not Le Luque'ish...ok maybe vaguely..the hair? not much else though

Where are them pics of u and fwederick? u show me yours i show you mine :mf_rosetinted: (theoretically it's just making them public)

I have invented a boobie hoover! :punk:

Its top secret at the moment ... although every man in the world will tell you they have one :roftl: :

could it be? is it really?Fwederick! :shocked:

that applies to a big percentage of people,but mine is speshul and not Le Luque'ish...ok maybe vaguely..the hair? not much else though

Where are them pics of u and fwederick? u show me yours i show you mine :mf_rosetinted: (theoretically it's just making them public)

could it be? is it really?Fwederick! :shocked:

ok ill get mine out tomorrow .... the pics bez , the pics !!! :wink2::das::roftl:

ok bez , you have to show me yours later :das:

Valentines day ....

freddie023.jpg

us acting dorks on valentines haha ...

freddie032.jpg

on our way to london 28th 4 mika.... (his boob radar was switched on LOL )

DSC00312.jpg

me and him outside freddie mercuries :wub2:

london20.jpg

... i have lots more but they are not for the fan club :roftl:

xxx

they probaly hide it :sneaky2::naughty:

Well some don't hide it very well....:sneaky2:

*bumps into the thread *

I can make a novel about my 4 years relationship which ended last year at the end of April !

Really? Why?

That's like I could write a novel about all the failed relationships and unrequited crushes I've had lol.....:naughty: