Ye Relationship Corner

Ioana

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to a man in my train during one month and befriend. The last day, it was the last time we saw and he waited until the train began to slow down for kissing me.

OK it was just a kiss for a minute but that kiss is etched in me because I haven't seen him from that day. Indeed, it's my little "happy ending" to me :wub2:

That's about the closest thing to movie turning to reality that I've heard so far

I met the blue eyed version of Mika last summer n the subway actually :naughty:

Damn those blue eyes!!!

I shout B**ch !! :roftl: :roftl:

No William,Fwederick, Kermit? nothing? :roftl:

you sound like tim gunn when you say "carry on"

5403-b14.jpg

i sadly dont have a relationship. luke is to old, and so is andy, and my friend deevin already has a girlfriend. i HATE not having a boyfriend especially on vday. all my friends were with their boyfriends eating chocolate from eachother's throats while im sulking in the freakin corner.:mf_rosetinted:

That man looks beyond evil...geez

ah yes,the good old bird way to do it,inspect the other's throat

YES I think that he is MY PERFECT guy...but now he has a girlfriend :

oh so you've met him again then

That's about the closest thing to movie turning to reality that I've heard so far

I met the blue eyed version of Mika last summer n the subway actually :naughty:

Damn those blue eyes!!!

No William,Fwederick, Kermit? nothing? :roftl:

That man looks beyond evil...geez

ah yes,the good old bird way to do it,inspect the other's throat

oh so you've met him again then

I may consider kermit for future reference Bez LOL! :naughty::roftl: Fwederick is just too posh :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

nope his working :tears:

il only see him tommorow night- hopefully at least and you?

Noooooooooo :tears: ... saturday ... were going on a shopping spree in York ! :thumb_yello::wink2: ... cnt wait ... york is a gorgous city , very historical with a cathedral etc :)

Noooooooooo :tears: ... saturday ... were going on a shopping spree in York ! :thumb_yello::wink2: ... cnt wait ... york is a gorgous city , very historical with a cathedral etc :)

awwww thats adorable! me and my guy cant handle shopping- we hate it! so we end up taking walks and going for coffee:naughty:

awwww thats adorable! me and my guy cant handle shopping- we hate it! so we end up taking walks and going for coffee:naughty:

Ohh yeah ! we always go for coffee too :thumb_yello: , on saturday we are going in a pub which is underground it looks awesome !! :thumb_yello: ... coffe WILL be in need its going to snow :blink:

Ohh yeah ! we always go for coffee too :thumb_yello: , on saturday we are going in a pub which is underground it looks awesome !! :thumb_yello: ... coffe WILL be in need its going to snow :blink:

hehe ah an underground pub! sounds like an interesting night! hehe:naughty:

brrrrrrr or hot chocolate:mf_lustslow:

hahaha they think it through before us so we can silently give in to their plans (and act as if we didnt kno that was their plan):roftl: :roftl:

Exactly ! :naughty: but us women are so much cleverer we know all this :naughty::thumb_yello: ..... OH jeeze i have to go back to uni , back later hun TT4N ... :huglove: