MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh.. :mf_rosetinted:

I still do think they will find it funny and creative and nuts!!!! cuz it is!!:punk: Caz has talent, I say!:thumb_yello:

:lol3: second that :thumb_yello:

I've never seen Jerry or Jerry's mum, but picturing Mika and John in the roles Caz has put them into made me :lmfao:

I've never seen Jerry or Jerry's mum, but picturing Mika and John in the roles Caz has put them into made me :lmfao:

Mika: get yerself to th' Butterfly lounge..*sees John and walks up to him, arms outstretched* FIND YERSELF A BIG LAY-DEE!!

John: :sneaky2:

Mika: *starts shaking his bum at John* Big Boi come on round *does the sleazy face and points at John* and they'll be calling YOU babyyy!

John: *takes earphones out of Mika's ears* Not working on the second album I see.

Mika: *guilty face* I aaam...*puts i-Pod away*

John: Then why are you listening to your old material?

Mika: Because it's good!

*awkward silence*"

LOL!!! Can so picture this!:roftl:

Really?? :roftl: I love musicals!! The Wizard of Oz is my all time fav movie.

Love it! And RENT, and Phantom of the Opera, and Lion King, and Les Miz, and My Fair Lady, and Mary Poppins...etc, etc, etc. :thumb_yello:

If you love "Wicked" and "The Wizard of Oz" then take a peek at this thread :D:D:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14090&highlight=wicked

Oh cool!! Yay for Vix, that's awesome!

Aww thank you :blush-anim-cl: and yeah I guess I am going to miss her no matter where she goes (she is my youngest and my son has been studying in London for nearly 4 years now, so I should be used to it)

I think it's wonderful that's she's doing what she loves, and working hard. Of course you'll miss her, but she'll be OK! My cousin's studying opera in college right now and he's improved SO much! He was just accepted to an elite summer opera program in Denver (I think Denver--Denver, Colorado) and will be training with famous singers and voice coaches. Being in The Arts is never easy--you have to work super hard--but I know Vix will be fine if she's training hard and doing what she loves.

On a side note, I went to school at the University of London for a couple of months in 2003, and I really don't think a lot of UKers like Americans. Although I have to say a lot of the negative comments were from visiting French. My friend had to yell at a group of French girls (in French!) after they insulted us for being "stupid Americans". Oy. But yeah, there were a lot of jokes made at our expense. (Like a man who was juggling on the street, and said to the group of people watching, "This is so easy, even an American could do it!") :blink: Our study abroad coordinators told us to blend in as much as possible, be quiet, and not to wear anything that was blatantly American.

Mika: get yerself to th' Butterfly lounge..*sees John and walks up to him, arms outstretched* FIND YERSELF A BIG LAY-DEE!!

Mika: *starts shaking his bum at John* Big Boi come on round *does the sleazy face and points at John* and they'll be calling YOU babyyy!

John: *takes earphones out of Mika's ears* Not working on the second album I see.

*awkward silence*"

LOL!!! Can so picture this!:roftl:

where can I find this script? it sounds so hilarious!:naughty:

(was that before or after they read Caz's hilarious script???:naughty: )

I still do think they will find it funny and creative and nuts!!!! cuz it is!!:punk: Caz has talent, I say!

*awkward silence*"

LOL!!! Can so picture this!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm famous! Yippee!

It looks a like fun Caroline doesn't it I'll show vix that when she gets back home on Saturday, it's good to know there are "ordinary" people who Do manage to make a living from the performing arts, I keep telling her it's all doom and gloom and she will have to get used to being and out of work performer. :S

oh Jenine LOVES what she does! :thumb_yello:

her ex-boyfriend was into it too - he was a singer (and a brilliant untrained one, at that) - and he advised her NOT to go straight into the west end if she ever wanted to do it, because once you get there, apparently it's hard to leave?? So he suggested she travel the world instead...and I think she'd prefer that anyway, going to different countries...seeing different things...

Any new instalments, Caz? *goes to check thread*:thumb_yello:

no not yet :tears:

there MAY be some later in the evening? :blink:

I've been a bit domestic today and I have dancing later so...

and i'm being with a friend tomorrow...

Oooooh it'll be like waiting for Jerry's Official News. Who's gonna make up a story about me in the meantime? :mf_rosetinted:

no not yet :tears:

there MAY be some later in the evening? :blink:

I've been a bit domestic today and I have dancing later so...

and i'm being with a friend tomorrow...

Oooooh it'll be like waiting for Jerry's Official News. Who's gonna make up a story about me in the meantime? :mf_rosetinted:

*Twilight Zone music, mirrors and bizarre camera angles*

Your fans wait...patiently:thumb_yello:

It's hump day!!!:thumb_yello:

Haha, people used to say that ALL the time when I was in high school. "Happy Hump Day!" And the first time I heard it, I was like "Excuse me??" :shocked: Then they explained, lol.

Also reminds of when we had Hawaiian Day in school, and people were standing at the doors with handfuls of leis, and they'd put one around every person's neck that walked through the doors and announce "You got lei-ed!"

Haha. :naughty: