• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmao: My mom came up behind me while I was reading this! :roftl:

Whoops!

When I try to upload my pics Shari it says it is too big...you see...size does matter:naughty: :roftl:

:lmao: My mom came up behind me while I was reading this! :roftl:

Hi Carrie's mom, hope you don't think we're leading your daughter astray? We're talking about a chicken actually!

Not having that problem Shari but I can't post pics,, I wanted to show you all my cock!:shocked:

Whoops!

When I try to upload my pics Shari it says it is too big...you see...size does matter:naughty: :roftl:

Put the two together - and what do you get!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

as a celebration of my millenium of posts, my therapist and social service person have both agreed to ask the judge to relieve me from having to continue serving my sentence, which was for singing Mika songs out of tune in public, for causing distress the judge did not think I should be let off lightly, therefore I was sentenced to be an oldling, where I had to chat to everyone on the thread.

I have appointed a Barrister to fight my case to stay as I do not feel my singing has improved, and having met so many nice people, OK, including Kath and her continuing supply of bacardi, could be setting me a bad example as I near the oldling age, and having Wendi as my cyber granny to keep me in check, then their is my little clog wearing dutch girl miek, and the girl with the broken van Rose, Shari had me confused for a while with her serene appearance though the veil has recently dropped, great aunt mamacatt is begining to join the dig at weealx platoon, silver has always poppin in for a chat, and now I am seeing double with 2 carries' there is Pooh and Robi, VLM

part of the Scottish brigade, leonita, and Bexxy, saralou CC, FD pops in from time to time. not forgetting our headmistress DCDEB

All I want to say is a big THANKYOU to everyone for the fun and chat, may it long continue.

ANNA MARIA PETRA, YOU ARE SPECIAL sorry for not naming you earlier. xx :thumb_yello:

as a celebration of my millenium of posts, my therapist and social service person have both agreed to ask the judge to relieve me from having to continue serving my sentence, which was for singing Mika songs out of tune in public, for causing distress the judge did not think I should be let off lightly, therefore I was sentenced to be an oldling, where I had to chat to everyone on the thread.

I have appointed a Barrister to fight my case to stay as I do not feel my singing has improved, and having met so many nice people, OK, including Kath and her continuing supply of bacardi, could be setting me a bad example as I near the oldling age, and having Wendi as my cyber granny to keep me in check, then their is my little clog wearing dutch girl miek, and the girl with the broken van Rose, Shari had me confused for a while with her serene appearance though the veil has recently dropped, great aunt mamacatt is begining to join the dig at weealx platoon, silver has always poppin in for a chat, and now I am seeing double with 2 carries' there is Pooh and Robi, VLM

part of the Scottish brigade, leonita, and Bexxy, saralou CC, FD pops in from time to time. not forgetting our headmistress DCDEB

All I want to say is a big THANKYOU to everyone for the fun and chat, may it long continue.

Apologies to those I have missed off the list, thats the problem with being old.SORRY :thumb_yello:

Dirty Old Women:naughty: :roftl::thumb_yello:

And bye again

Hi and bye AMP!!!!! :D

I hope they aren't those specially trained dogs that will hit an alarm!:shocked:

If it brings gorgeous paramedics then I hope they are!!! :mf_lustslow:

18,000 posts :yay: