• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

promise or threat? :naughty: :naughty:

bye bye kath :wub2:

Both :das:

Bye Kath. Don't know what your trip is about but I guess someone will fill me in, if you've got to go.

Kath is away to York, where she used to live, and is visiting her in-laws,

with Abby!! :thumb_yello:

Well that's a good excuse for not cleaning out the shower today!

I'll just go and do a bit more life laundry though. Back later..........

Catch you later Shari :thumb_yello:

Happi - they are adorable!! :wub2:

Are they Jack Russells?

Catch you later Shari :thumb_yello:

Happi - they are adorable!! :wub2:

Are they Jack Russells?

:wub2: Well yes .... their mother was Maltese cross ..... she crossed with a Jack Russell ... ..... therefore ..... she mated with a pure Jack Russell .... sooooo .... these babies are pretty Jack Russel .... with a dash of Maltese ...... :wink2:

Good Morning Everyone! OMG, I had to actually do a search for the Oldings this morning..I couldn't find the thread. Part 16 was started while I was away for the weekend and Part 17 is going to start soon by the look of things. :naughty:

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm glad I found my home again. :wub2:

Good Morning Everyone! OMG, I had to actually do a search for the Oldings this morning..I couldn't find the thread. Part 16 was started while I was away for the weekend and Part 17 is going to start soon by the look of things. :naughty:

Hello Char! :wub2:

Welcome home -to the Oldlings thread Sweet 16! LOL!

How are you? Did you have a nice visit on the w/e? You were going to visit family, weren't you?

I/m here, weealx! :thumb_yello: Only one clog on, though (I/m half Dutch!) :naughty:

Hi Miek, if you are still about!:thumb_yello:

Hey MamaC.

hoping the world is allright with you, preparing for hamsterjam, so working my sox off, and now have to take son into town.

so hello and bye, I will return :thumb_yello:

Hi CC, hope the w/e was good for you, you have a lot of reading to catch up, Saturday nijght was hilarious, well worth reading, must go now, catch you all later. :thumb_yello:

Last night the Juno Awards were broadcast on Canadian TV. (Similar to the Brits or the Grammies....but missing one Very Important Person - Mika!):thumbdown:

I was disappointed that Mika did not even garner a nomination. :thumbdown:

However, Cattie and I both saw that the stage was done up in fine Mika style! Covered with a collection of shiny (garbage) cans just begging to be drummed on....it was ready made for LT! :shocked: I went to bed before the show ended (Feist was collecting many awards) so don't know for sure, but I don't think anyone did any g can drumming.

Well, hopefully next year, as Mika grows in international stature, he will find his next album nominated for the International category.:wub2: