The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Hi Robi!

haven't been to my appt. yet. (that's why I was up most of the night, only slept about 3 hours)

and the worst thing is, I can't stand coffee so it's hard to get going this morning.

Why is it so hard to get an MRI, are they not available where you are, Wendi?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi leona, hi miek!

...just discussing about wendi's hips, but as you prob may guess by yourself, we would like to tak about mika's! :naughty: :naughty:

sorry wendi....just a joke! :wub2:

yes, i think you are in the position to insist to have deeper examinations to yr hip.

Let's talk about Mika's hips! They're childbaring hips I heard:wink2:

Hi Robi!

haven't been to my appt. yet. (that's why I was up most of the night, only slept about 3 hours)

and the worst thing is, I can't stand coffee so it's hard to get going this morning.

Why is it so hard to get an MRI, are they not available where you are, Wendi?

What time is your appointment? Its obviously bothering you

a lot. Hope it goes ok :huglove:

Its hard to get an MRI because the waiting lists are so long.

I got one after my car crash, but only because I had a permanent

head-ache, and was vomiting for two weeks!!

Let's talk about Mika's hips! They're childbaring hips I heard:wink2:

that one interview said he had 'snake hips'!!

He said in a radio interview that he had his Lebanese grandmothers

hips!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

What time is your appointment? Its obviously bothering you

a lot. Hope it goes ok :huglove:

Its hard to get an MRI because the waiting lists are so long.

I got one after my car crash, but only because I had a permanent

head-ache, and was vomiting for two weeks!!

it's not until 11:45 am, first I have Math class from 9 to 11 am.

it's just 7 am here now!

that is awful you had to wait so long.

I've been extremely lucky in that my former husband works for the Veteran's hospital, and has great health coverage. Sometimes you have to bitch and complain a lot, jump thru hoops with the HMO paperwork, but if you're loud enough, they can push it through!

it's not until 11:45 am, first I have Math class from 9 to 11 am.

it's just 7 am here now!

that is awful you had to wait so long.

I've been extremely lucky in that my former husband works for the Veteran's hospital, and has great health coverage. Sometimes you have to bitch and complain a lot, jump thru hoops with the HMO paperwork, but if you're loud enough, they can push it through!

Leona is right! I know it can be hard to be lous about it, but it's your body and nobody is going to speak up for you. So you'll hav e to do it. I've been inm and out the hospital for over 6 years, and I'm shy, but when it comes to my health, i've learned to be loud. So speak up Wendi, ....................or else the mfc has to come and do an intervention:wink2:

I find that if it's something I've paid for (or in this case, my ex has paid for!)

I can be QUITE loud!

You have to be assertive.

Practice saying this: " and who is YOUR supervisor?"

............or else the mfc has to come and do an intervention:wink2:

Yes! tell them.. you don't want me to have to call my MFC posse.....

we'd charter a bus and go down there & kick some butts!

Yes we would!!! MFC to the rescue :groupwave:

Yes we would!!! MFC to the rescue :groupwave:

:roftl: My doctor would probably lock me up if he thought I was

involved with a fan-club at my time of life!!!! :roftl:

wendi...i can be of any help when i'm in scotland end of august....i can go to yr doctor and scream loud for you! eheheheheeh bab said once that i CAN BE VERY assertive! :naughty:

I will make an appointment for you if I have had no joy by then!!! :naughty: :naughty:

bye kaaaaaaaath....are you still there darling? :wub2:

i wish you a safe journey and a good stay...be back asap, you know i'll miss you! :wink2:

wendi, how are you? :blink: i cannot catch up now, is there anything wrong? :blink:

hi martine, happy birthday, just in case i'm not here that day! :thumb_yello:

Hello rOBI AN D lEONA AND mEIK..AND OF COURSE wENDI....Whoops..sorry!

HMM Mika's hips eh...you know at the begining of his recording of 'Hips don't lie'...where he changes between the male and female part and between Spanish/ English.....at the moment I am TOTALLY addicted to that change in his voice..I just keep playing the first bit over and over again. Obsessed? certainly not!:mf_rosetinted:

HMM Mika's hips eh...you know at the begining of his recording of 'Hips don't lie'...where he changes between the male and female part and between Spanish/ English.....at the moment I am TOTALLY addicted to that change in his voice..I just keep playing the first bit over and over again. Obsessed? certainly not!:mf_rosetinted:

I thought you were on the road now!! :roftl:

How did you get on at the vet?

And, yes, you are obsessed :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Kath...obsessed....we? no, certainly not...we're grownups!:wink2:

No I have to wait for Ab to finish work at 3pm. Should hopefully be on the road by 3;30ish.

I like being obsessed!:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Vets ok thanks Wendi but I also had to call and try and deliver some scheduals for the Horticultural show..to a small place with about ten houses..and everyone that I could find denied all knowledge of the three houses I was looking for :mf_rosetinted: When I encountered a chain up snarling dog I took my leave, taking my scheduals with me!:shocked:

No I have to wait for Ab to finish work at 3pm. Should hopefully be on the road by 3;30ish.

I like being obsessed!:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Vets ok thanks Wendi but I also had to call and try and deliver some scheduals for the Horticultural show..to a small place with about ten houses..and everyone that I could find denied all knowledge of the three houses I was looking for :mf_rosetinted: When I encountered a chain up snarling dog I took my leave, taking my scheduals with me!:shocked:

Post them :mf_rosetinted:

I just read back a little bit andit really does infuriate me that you can't get an MRI Wendi! When I read Leona's reply and anyone else who is in another country, who expresses an opinion, they cannot believe we have SO much trouble with the NHS/PCT here (national health service/primary care trust)