The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there! Weekend was fine: nice weather, we did some work in the garden and cleaned up the shed. And sunday we went swimming.

How was yours?

Hi there my clog wearing Dutch person,

good to hear you had a great weekend, we all had fun here, good day tomorrow the decorators finish, I can get back to normal at home.all seems quiet here.

hi everyone else :thumb_yello:

Hi there! Weekend was fine: nice weather, we did some work in the garden and cleaned up the shed. And sunday we went swimming.

How was yours?

Sounds like a nice weekend. We did not do much but we did have nice weather.:thumb_yello:

Hey Silver, I know, can you beleive how much there is to read back? I was going to do it at lunch time because I heard it's about Kath and her cock. However, went to lunch with co-workers and haven't had the chance.

How are you doing?

I'm fine thanks. And you really must read about Kath's cock, which is ginger by the way.:naughty:

Hi there my clog wearing Dutch person,

good to hear you had a great weekend, we all had fun here, good day tomorrow the decorators finish, I can get back to normal at home.all seems quiet here.

hi everyone else :thumb_yello:

Hi! What did the decorators do: new wallpaper, new paint?

Hey Silver, I know, can you beleive how much there is to read back? I was going to do it at lunch time because I heard it's about Kath and her cock. However, went to lunch with co-workers and haven't had the chance.

How are you doing?

Oh, I see AMP too! Hey AMP :huglove:

Hi CC! I didn't read back either. Far too many pages. Oldlings are quite chatty people...

And now I am searching the Internet for the second half of an episode of Life on Mars. The stupid dutch broadcaster started much later then usual with the episode,so that my DVD-recorder only had the first half on it......grrrrr.....:thumbdown:

Or perharps someone can tell me what happened in that specific epi?

And now I am searching the Internet for the second half of an episode of Life on Mars. The stupid dutch broadcaster started much later then usual with the episode,so that my DVD-recorder only had the first half on it......grrrrr.....:thumbdown:

Or perharps someone can tell me what happened in that specific epi?

Yeah: found this on Youtube:

Now I know who did it!

Good evening friends :wink2:

I see AMP, Silver, Charlie, Weealx, Laurel ......Christina ...... did i miss anyone ?:shocked:

I've been hard at studying again all day! Kids went back to school too .....

Don't think Wendi is here to do me a round up of the day ! How are the oldlings tonight :thumb_yello:

Good evening.

I had a weekend away!

Nell was off back to Swansea so I wanted to spend all the time I could with her, then we went to Wales for the weekend. Very nice with the snow yesterday.

Any plans for this week?

Good evening friends :wink2:

I see AMP, Silver, Charlie, Weealx, Laurel ......Christina ...... did i miss anyone ?:shocked:

I've been hard at studying again all day! Kids went back to school too .....

Don't think Wendi is here to do me a round up of the day ! How are the oldlings tonight :thumb_yello:

Hi there!

What have you been studying today?

I was upstairs almost all day, exept this afternoon to help out in our community center, to clean and tidy up daughter's room Threw away a lot of old (unusubla) stuff while she was at school. Sorted out clothes, gave them to smaller sister's wardrobe. And I'm not finished yet: her desk is a great mess too, work for tomorrow.

Hey VLM and Ruth..y'all snuck on while I was catching up on reading.

Okay, this is what I have read about so far and I'm only on Page 8:

1. Kath's cock

2. Booze

3. Hooker boots

Yep, I missed a great Saturday night. :naughty:

I think we had Friday night on Saturday this week:naughty:

I know! Can you believe we're 71 pages into this?

It was like an explosion! You'd read one post, then find another 4 had arrived. There were some smoking fingers I think.:naughty:

Good evening.

I had a weekend away!

Nell was off back to Swansea so I wanted to spend all the time I could with her, then we went to Wales for the weekend. Very nice with the snow yesterday.

Any plans for this week?

Hey Ruth. When I saw your remark about Swansea, it made me think about this (very funny) Dutch comedian. He has a song/ sketch about a girl in Swansea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43be_FMvcxQ It starts at 5.00 min. it is ofcourse in Dutch, but you can hear the Swansea, it has to rhyme with Ansie..(girls name....)

(This comedian was an English teacher before this career started...)