• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good evening.

I had a weekend away!

Nell was off back to Swansea so I wanted to spend all the time I could with her, then we went to Wales for the weekend. Very nice with the snow yesterday.

Any plans for this week?

That sounds lovely .... sorry Ruth don;t know who Nell is?

I'm just studying all week and working Wednesday !

Hi there!

What have you been studying today?

I was upstairs almost all day, exept this afternoon to help out in our community center, to clean and tidy up daughter's room Threw away a lot of old (unusubla) stuff while she was at school. Sorted out clothes, gave them to smaller sister's wardrobe. And I'm not finished yet: her desk is a great mess too, work for tomorrow.

I'm studying for my B Arts in Community Education .... i'm nearly there , just 2 months to go and i can't wait to get my life back !!! Means more Mika time i hope too !!!!:naughty:

Hey VLM and Ruth..y'all snuck on while I was catching up on reading.

Okay, this is what I have read about so far and I'm only on Page 8:

1. Kath's cock

2. Booze

3. Hooker boots

Yep, I missed a great Saturday night.

My goodness, nothing changes then !!!!:naughty: Kath still going on about Mika the cock !!!!She must have gone now ?? Hi Kath !!!:thumb_yello:

I think we had Friday night on Saturday this week:naughty:

Yeah ! I missed it but there sure was a lot of foul mouthed talk !!!!:roftl: :roftl: foul get it !!!! sorry !!!!:sneaky2:

Hey Ruth. When I saw your remark about Swansea, it made me think about this (very funny) Dutch comedian. He has a song/ sketch about a girl in Swansea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43be_FMvcxQ It starts at 5.00 min. it is ofcourse in Dutch, but you can hear the Swansea, it has to rhyme with Ansie..(girls name....)

(This comedian was an English teacher before this career started...)

I'm sure he's very good - the audience are laughing - but my Dutch is non-existent!

My goodness, nothing changes then !!!!:naughty: Kath still going on about Mika the cock !!!!She must have gone now ?? Hi Kath !!!:thumb_yello:

I fear we haven't heard the last of Kath's cock:wink2:

Yeah ! I missed it but there sure was a lot of foul mouthed talk !!!!:

:roftl: :roftl:

No chance of one of your special Mika photos :mf_lustslow: , I suppose? I could do with a quick spot of lusting:blush-anim-cl:

Aww....Wendy, these are adorable...are they Jack Russells? If I could, I'd post a pic of my two, but I have problems with photos on here:sneaky2:

Hope my fello Oldlings are OK

Hi Sarah :wink2: Hi weealx :thumb_yello:

Sarah what are your two?

I've posted my dog before but can do again if you like ?

Just posting some lust :mf_lustslow: for us !!!:wub2:

Well not sure if you consider it as such weealx ! sorry if not !!!:naughty:

oopps had another pic but it's gone ..... will find another !!!

:naughty: Hiya, the D in my D.trotter:roftl: Delta probably!!! just need the fox which i am!! ha ha and last name trott :naughty: no im not an extra in the Bill

I'm sorry, not a clue what you are talking about.....:blink: Dutchie and Olding: bad combination.......:wink2:

So, youre name doesn't start with a D, like Delia or Daphne or Diana....

And what is the Bill?

Hey Ruth. When I saw your remark about Swansea, it made me think about this (very funny) Dutch comedian. He has a song/ sketch about a girl in Swansea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43be_FMvcxQ It starts at 5.00 min. it is ofcourse in Dutch, but you can hear the Swansea, it has to rhyme with Ansie..(girls name....)

(This comedian was an English teacher before this career started...)

Hi clog wearer,

how can it be possible to use funny----Dutch----- comedian in the same sentence :naughty:

Sorry, i'm not here for a real conversation... i'm quite tired for chatting in foreign languages, but...

i was a little "log of" last month so i would like say hello to the oldlings knowed by me and online tonight...

so my dear

bab, charlottechristy, rak1, robi, ruth, sarahlou, vickylovesmika

HELLO :thumb_yello:

and ciao also kath and wendy... where are you?

Hello dtrotter....welcome to the Oldlings!:thumb_yello:

I must confess to being a little bit lost.... I don't know who OFAH or roy strides are.....:blink: And there is another trotter about?:roftl:

Patty

:blink: Hiya mamacatt ofah is short for Only fools and horses t.v programme and Roy stride is the lead singer of Scouting for girls-Hes so lovely:wub2:

:thumb_yello: hope thats ok!!!!!

:punk: Hello everyone ,my fellow Trotter has taken me under her : sovereign wing:naughty:

i dont really mind honestly :sneaky2: what you call me ,i am a massive fan of OFAH but if u want- dtrotter will b fine :naughty: bet you wont talk to me now,thats fine -ive got gorgeous roy Strides fan-club :wub2:

hi to the Trooter clan,

my insiders suggested where your clan come from, will pm you :thumb_yello:

Sorry, i'm not here for a real conversation... i'm quite tired for chatting in foreign languages, but...

i was a little "log of" last month so i would like say hello to the oldlings knowed by me and online tonight...

so my dear

bab, charlottechristy, rak1, robi, ruth, sarahlou, vickylovesmika

HELLO :thumb_yello:

and ciao also kath and wendy... where are you?

Hi Allegra. You popped in and went away so quickly!