Mika said he cry's!!(how sweet)

victoria+Mika

I dont hate planes...I actually love them...but..I do get scared and never stop praying for a safe flight....especially during take off and landing..that's when crashes are most likely to happen.

I'm already an over emotional person....I cry during sad movies, sad endings, happy endings, I cry almost every single day.

I love crying..:boxed:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont hate planes...I actually love them...but..I do get scared and never stop praying for a safe flight....especially during take off and landing..that's when crashes are most likely to happen.

I'm already an over emotional person....I cry during sad movies, sad endings, happy endings, I cry almost every single day.

I love crying..:boxed:

I don't hate planes either! I love to fly! I do not think it is scary at all....it is TOO convienient to be scary!!!!! I can fly in two hours somewhere that driving would take two days! :naughty:

and he was wachting "Dancing In The Dark" and he started crying he also said it is probably 1 of the saddest movies he ever saw and

dancing in the dark? are you sure? it makes me think of dancer in the dark a movie that actually made me cry TO DEATH, im the biggest fan of lars von trier and this movie is also about musicals, it xplains how come some people dont like it, the man is a genius, breaking the waves was sad to death too.... but they probably show this one on boats not on planes:naughty:

ps: ive just checked the video i have the answer thats ok ;)

This is the interview where he talks about crying on planes. It's one of my very favorite Mika interviews. :mf_lustslow: (Mostly cause he says he really admires writers, and I hope to be a published author someday.)

And planes...hate them. Hate them SO much. :thumbdown:

oh my, he said like 3 words in spanish but man! he sounds so much hotter, i mean better, than all the spanish lectors from my school. thanks for that Satya. it's amazing how you can spend hours on youtube and still there are things I've never seen.

hahaha That's so sweet that he admitted it!

But I love airplanes! And I have NEVER cried in a sad movie.. Even when my friends and I were watching the notebook, I felt so selfish cause I didn't feel sad at all and my friends were crying like crazy!

yeah like everyone says a real man admits he crys.i dont see why all the men have to be all muscely and macho.

toallymika xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to mika

awww...only real men admit they cry! :wink2: that's so sweet...now i wanna see that movie

I totally agree!!! 100% I think the whole 'men who cry are wusses' thing is rediculous!! Men have feelings too & should express them I think It takes a real man to admit he cries!!

aww I soo just wanna give Mika a big hug right now:wub2:

I totally agree!!! 100% I think the whole 'men who cry are wusses' thing is rediculous!! Men have feelings too & should express them I think It takes a real man to admit he cries!!

aww I soo just wanna give Mika a big hug right now:wub2:

Me too,:crybaby: I loves my Mika I wanna give him a big bear hug so he does'nt need to cry no more neither do I and I like crying too and it does take a real man to admit he crys and Mika is a real man:wub2: :wink2: