• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got this idea several minutes after logging off the computer, but then couldn't go back on again 'cos it was a school night:thumbdown:

Oh,and yeah,I'm also new:blush-anim-cl:.I didn't go to the Newbies boards.I just read some of the FAQ and found my own way around.Didn't want much attention.:bleh:

post-10481-142983676937_thumb.jpg

I got this idea several minutes after logging off the computer, but then couldn't go back on again 'cos it was a school night:thumbdown:

Oh,and yeah,I'm also new:blush-anim-cl:.I didn't go to the Newbies boards.I just read some of the FAQ and found my own way around.Didn't want much attention.:bleh:

Love it!!

And welcome :biggrin2:

While I'm still here,does anyone know how to change the little message under your username?

Yup. Here's how...

Click on User CP at the top of the page.

Then under the Control Panel, under Settings and Options, click Edit Profile.

Then scroll down to Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members--under that you can change your user title.

Hope that helps:wink2:

1zn1ttc.jpg

Girl in hoodie: *points at Mika and laughs* Haha Mika, you copied my style!!!

Mika: *tilts head and sighs* Come on!!! You're the one who saw me with the hood on my head first...and then YOU copied ME!!!

Guy in background: Geez...people these days...why don't they just wear cool shirts like me?

1zn1ttc.jpg

Mika: *tilts head and sighs* Come on!!! You're the one who saw me with the hood on my head first...and then YOU copied ME!!!

Guy in background: Geez...people these days...why don't they just wear cool shirts like me?

HAHAHAHA! :lmao:

mika41-1.jpg

boobiesmika.jpg

[boratvoice] Very niiice :das: [/boratvoice]

1zn1ttc.jpg

LMAO!! :lmao::lmao: