The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah I'm not gonna end up his marriage :roftl: I just need his sperm :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I'm a whore...I don't belive in love... and all that Happy Endings....:mf_rosetinted:

That's what I like to hear sister:mf_rosetinted:

hahah I'm not gonna end up his marriage :roftl: I just need his sperm :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I'm a whore...I don't belive in love... and all that Happy Endings....:mf_rosetinted:

That's the right attitude sister :naughty:

A while ago I could've been Ginger Whore, but I dyed my hair black lol. I'll be Rock n Roll Whore

That's the right attitude sister :naughty:

A while ago I could've been Ginger Whore, but I dyed my hair black lol. I'll be Rock n Roll Whore

Wooohoo Rock oooon baaaby!

Where did all the whores go?:blink:

Wooohoo Rock oooon baaaby!

Where did all the whores go?:blink:

Heeeellllooooooooo!!!!!!! Where is everybody we are supposed to be here thinking up all sorts of whoryness to do. I think we should all 'pimp our sigs' to show how whory we are.:punk:

That's a good excuse for being away. You have to practise the whoring in real life sometimes don't you :naughty:

uffff what a relief! :roftl:

Oh I remember I was invited to join this thread ... erm...

You're really to dress as wh*res in amsterdam? :naughty:

and you're NOT? :blink:

uffff what a relief! :roftl:

and you're NOT? :blink:

No way! :naughty:

Lucky as I am, I'll end up dressed up as a whore smoking a big joint on the frontpage of some newspaper and will get sacked :roftl:

Or, and this is more probable, I won't be able to run in that outfit and will end up 24th row :naughty:

No way! :naughty:

Lucky as I am, I'll end up dressed up as a whore smoking a big joint on the frontpage of some newspaper and will get sacked :roftl:

Or, and this is more probable, I won't be able to run in that outfit and will end up 24th row :naughty:

Pussy! That's not how I raised you!:mf_rosetinted:

LOL - Why, oh why, am I not going to this show? :roftl:

If it wasn't for this small matter of having my wedding to pay for, I'd so be going to the Amsterdam show. :punk:

LOL - Why, oh why, am I not going to this show? :roftl:

If it wasn't for this small matter of having my wedding to pay for, I'd so be going to the Amsterdam show. :punk:

hhmmm honeymoon? LOL

you: Honey I always wanted to see Amsterdam in July :naughty:

and there you go! :roftl:

hello my fellow whores, new whore on board! apparently MegPL aka Adulterous Whore saw some whoring potential in me for which i'm grateful, so nice of her! never used so many whores in one sentence, i already like it here! :biggrin2:

hello my fellow whores, new whore on board! apparently MegPL aka Adulterous Whore saw some whoring potential in me for which i'm grateful, so nice of her! never used so many whores in one sentence, i already like it here! :biggrin2:

my friend...my whore... welcome on board! :punk: we have to name you somehow :roftl:

my friend...my whore... welcome on board! :punk: we have to name you somehow :roftl:

duuh, i even was thinking about it already! it's exciting being a whore! so, my first idea was Ring Ring Whore but i don't like it at all, then Overrated Whore but it's not that good, and last one, Dirty Flirty Whore, but i'm not convinced.. what do u think?

duuh, i even was thinking about it already! it's exciting being a whore! so, my first idea was Ring Ring Whore but i don't like it at all, then Overrated Whore but it's not that good, and last one, Dirty Flirty Whore, but i'm not convinced.. what do u think?

hmmm I like Overrated one but I'm not quite sure is it suits your personality :mf_rosetinted: and Dirty Flirty...hmmm it's not very catchy... as it goes for my opinion...

hmmm I like Overrated one but I'm not quite sure is it suits your personality :mf_rosetinted: and Dirty Flirty...hmmm it's not very catchy... as it goes for my opinion...

yeah, i agree about dirty flirty. not sure what u mean about me not being an overrated whore but i will take that for a compliment :mf_rosetinted: and yeah, i don't like any of these that much so thinking proceedes :wink2: