The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

ok...I'll be a good kinky whore...and I won't tie him up or anything and I apologize for the intensity of my message. I will admire him from a distance. I will respect him and only be mildly kinky. Again I am sorry if I offended anyone.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok...I'll be a good kinky whore...and I won't tie him up or anything and I apologize for the intensity of my message. I will admire him from a distance. I will respect him and only be mildly kinky. Again I am sorry if I offended anyone.

You didn't offend anyone. It's just that we're not the type of people to jump on him and treat him as a piece of meat:mf_rosetinted: We have some dignity left yes:roftl:

Welcome to the club:biggrin2:

oh I would never jump him and treat him like a piece of meat...That idea would only be used on someone I would be dating..It is a mental want not a I would actually do it want..:blush-anim-cl: I was trying to change my Mika Groupie to Mika's Kinky Wh*re but can't figure out how.

Thanks guys for showing me the error of my whory ways and the path it is deemed to take...oh and about the signature under my name..How do I change the Mika Groupie?

Oooops... I just found my American holiday fling on Facebook and added him. I hope he doesn't find that stalkerish of me. It's been amost a year since I saw him and he probably has shagged 1000 blonde cheerleaders in the mean time but ooooh what a pretty boy he is :wub2:

Oooops... I just found my American holiday fling on Facebook and added him. I hope he doesn't find that stalkerish of me. It's been amost a year since I saw him and he probably has shagged 1000 blonde cheerleaders in the mean time but ooooh what a pretty boy he is :wub2:

But you're waaay better than all these cheerleaders together.:mf_rosetinted:

But you're waaay better than all these cheerleaders together.:mf_rosetinted:

I love you.

I hope he agrees and decides that Amsterdam is a much better place to live then San Fransisco and then marries me :wub2: (oops that's not really how a proper whore should behave...)

I love you.

I hope he agrees and decides that Amsterdam is a much better place to live then San Fransisco and then marries me :wub2: (oops that's not really how a proper whore should behave...)

You can always have some lovers he doesn't know about:mf_rosetinted:

You can always have some lovers he doesn't know about:mf_rosetinted:

Hmm true. Even if I were with him I wouldn't say no to Dan H :mf_lustslow: or Johnny Depp, or ehm... maybe even Mika

But no, seriously, I guess it's cheesy, especially since I was only with him for 3 days, but he was the cutest and sweetest and best looking guy I ever been with :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm true. Even if I were with him I wouldn't say no to Dan H :mf_lustslow: or Johnny Depp, or ehm... maybe even Mika

But no, seriously, I guess it's cheesy, especially since I was only with him for 3 days, but he was the cutest and sweetest and best looking guy I ever been with :blush-anim-cl:

And did he feel the same for you?:mf_rosetinted:

And did he feel the same for you?:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I dunno, he gave me his bracelet (that I am still wearing :blush-anim-cl:) and said that I was beautiful, sweet, gorgeous, blabla, and that he would call me next time he was in Europe. He didn't quite get that even if he would be in, say, Switzerland or Portugal, that wouldn't mean I could come see him, but that's Americans for you :roftl:

He also said he would dump his girlfriend :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I dunno, he gave me his bracelet (that I am still wearing :blush-anim-cl:) and said that I was beautiful, sweet, gorgeous, blabla, and that he would call me next time he was in Europe. He didn't quite get that even if he would be in, say, Switzerland or Portugal, that wouldn't mean I could come see him, but that's Americans for you :roftl:

He also said he would dump his girlfriend :mf_rosetinted:

I say, go for it:mf_rosetinted: