IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally back :punk:

I was thinking, I have to have my rock'nroll whore slogans on a sign aswell for the gig, but which ones shall I use? I don't even remember them :roftl:

Which ones did you have in mind?

Yeah well, I don't know. I don't feel like reading this entire thread to find them again, so let's come up with new ones. I was thinking I should atleast get one that says 'Rock 'n roll whore, musicians can go for free'

Yeah well, I don't know. I don't feel like reading this entire thread to find them again, so let's come up with new ones. I was thinking I should atleast get one that says 'Rock 'n roll whore, musicians can go for free'

Yeah that once's catchy...hmmm

I'll think about some.....

I'll stick to my usual line, expect I will add Sale! on it!

Like: Lollipopwhore sitting on '95, SALE! Will make you smile for one lollipop!

Hellooooo you guys, not been here in a while, (too much whoring to do, worn out another lovepump):naughty: Welcome to our new whores it's great we are becoming a bigger club, and as we know 'the bigger the better'. I absolutely love the Mikapimp pictures, just how i imagined him. Take care and big Whory luuuuuurrrvvveeee to you all.:punk:

who.jpg

Hellooooo you guys, not been here in a while, (too much whoring to do, worn out another lovepump):naughty: Welcome to our new whores it's great we are becoming a bigger club, and as we know 'the bigger the better'. I absolutely love the Mikapimp pictures, just how i imagined him. Take care and big Whory luuuuuurrrvvveeee to you all.:punk:

who.jpg

I love when I get Whory lurve! its the best kind :)