anyone else seen this?

CazGirl

haha, have you seen the one where he hiccoughs?

I was there and had this vague sense that something was off with his voice during the second line and then the hiccup.

It must be Suzy here telling him to do it again and drink some Ribena. :roftl:

Thanks Carol/Caz for the Belgian interview. I hadn't seen that before.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My other favourite Mika-ism is his frequent use of "it was just like" or "I was just like". He always says it so fast, it comes out as "ahhz-juss-lahk"...so cute. :wub2:

(He totally does it at 4:59 in this video, btw).

:biggrin2:

Hahahha!!! He does!!!:roftl:

And he makes fun of the guy in this interview for slurring "Big Girl"...:naughty:

I'm amazed that he didn't grow up listening to pop and rock and can write songs like he does. I was thoroughly indoctrinated by Beatles music by the age of 7 and could listen to one of their songs two or three times and know the lyrics and tune by heart. I can't imagine absorbing music so easily as an adult.

Billy Brown sounds to me like a lost Beatles song. And not in the Oasis rip-off way. It sounds authentic.

I haven't lol, so i thought I'd post? It's one of CaroLollipop's videos, hope she doesn't mind me posting. She said in the description box "november 2007" but it was added in march so it's kinda recent-ish.

Mika with messy hair and stubble. Yes please! :mf_lustslow:

No, I don't know what that blonde Big Girl is doing. And yes, that is TinTin on Mika's T-Shirt :blush-anim-cl:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Mika Interview Rockol:

You’re completely right about Mika. Besides the hair he was unshaved. I like the way that he doesn’t care about these things:naughty: . He’s himself and that’s all.

About the big girls, they didn’t seem to be so big. In any way, maybe they wanted to be kind with some fans. As you can see the “big girls” were very happy. Who wouldn’t be? :original:

I haven't lol, so i thought I'd post? It's one of CaroLollipop's videos, hope she doesn't mind me posting. She said in the description box "november 2007" but it was added in march so it's kinda recent-ish.

Mika with messy hair and stubble. Yes please! :mf_lustslow:

No, I don't know what that blonde Big Girl is doing. And yes, that is TinTin on Mika's T-Shirt :blush-anim-cl:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Mika Interview Rockol:

I've seen them before. They are great vids!!

Love the messy hair:mf_lustslow:

What a fantastic, wonderful, heartwarming interview!!! I love his Lebanese style approach to crisis - singing while dancing on top of the table instead of hiding under it sobbing!!:wub2: He's a keeper!

Caz, I know what I want to write my short story about now, thank you.

What a fantastic, wonderful, heartwarming interview!!! I love his Lebanese style approach to crisis - singing while dancing on top of the table instead of hiding under it sobbing!!:wub2: He's a keeper!

Caz, I know what I want to write my short story about now, thank you.

great idea...:roftl:

My other favourite Mika-ism is his frequent use of "it was just like" or "I was just like". He always says it so fast, it comes out as "ahhz-juss-lahk"...so cute. :wub2:

Oh Yeah, he totally does! I never noticed that!! Surprise!

Let me go back through my 1,437 videos to see when else he said it. Gives my life purpose:naughty:

have a look.....

thank you! I've seen the hiccup video but very short one with poor quality. So thanks! I just love the moment when he goes ONE TWO THREE FOUR!! I could go to his gigs every single day, I swear. Can't wait till July.

hi thanks for these :thumb_yello: i've not seen them before-i'm still trying to wade through all the youtube interviews etc:thumb_yello:

Yes, thank you! I feel like I'm never going to see all of them. Just when I think I have, this thread starts...:naughty:

have a look.....

AAAH! I was there! I think he actually hiccuped while he was singing the second line, and then again right before he stopped singing. Cuteness. :wub2:

I LOVE this interview. I found it just a couple of weeks ago, and I can't stop watching it.