anyone else seen this?

CazGirl

I haven't lol, so i thought I'd post? It's one of CaroLollipop's videos, hope she doesn't mind me posting. She said in the description box "november 2007" but it was added in march so it's kinda recent-ish.

Mika with messy hair and stubble. Yes please! :mf_lustslow:

No, I don't know what that blonde Big Girl is doing. And yes, that is TinTin on Mika's T-Shirt :blush-anim-cl:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Mika Interview Rockol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't lol, so i thought I'd post? It's one of CaroLollipop's videos, hope she doesn't mind me posting. She said in the description box "november 2007" but it was added in march so it's kinda recent-ish.

No, I don't know what that blonde Big Girl is doing. And yes, that is TinTin on Mika's T-Shirt :blush-anim-cl:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Mika Interview Rockol:

I've seen that before, yeah

Someone else posted it too:thumb_yello:

And yeah, those big girls weren't really the best, but they were just fans.

Wonder what I would do if i was one of them:naughty::das:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Mika Interview Rockol:

hi thanks for these :thumb_yello: i've not seen them before-i'm still trying to wade through all the youtube interviews etc:thumb_yello:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Mika Interview Rockol:

Yup ive seen them before:wub2: thanx for posting:thumb_yello:

haha, have you seen the one where he hiccoughs?

have a look.....

I was there - it was pretty darn cute,:wub2: but I have to admit that initially I thought he had mixed up the lyrics and was covering by doing the hiccup thingy. Totally added to the show and demonstrates that, yes, Mika is human after all!:thumb_yello:

Did anyone else find it absolutely adorable when he said he buys the illustrations even though he can't afford the insurance to go with them? And that he was going down the Tintin shop?

That really brightened my day, thanks for posting.

Did anyone else find it absolutely adorable when he said he buys the illustrations even though he can't afford the insurance to go with them? And that he was going down the Tintin shop?

That really brightened my day, thanks for posting.

yeah that was uber cute lol :naughty:

Well I wonder if Mika would like Teesside Tin Tin as he likes Tin Tin (it's on Utube guys but BEWARE!!! the language is baaaad but it's sooooo funny :naughty:

lol i've never seen these before. as a matter of fact, i never heard tin tin speak in english! :roftl: :roftl:

i just watched some tin tin , i've never heard it before. yes it was bad lang. but it was so hard for me to understand. i guess they have such heavy accents that it's difficult...i didn't see what was thati mean it was but ...i don't know...is it a full length show or just 30 sec. thingys on youtube...could someone plz explain?:boxed:

omg!!!:shocked: that is the cutest thing ever!! i've never heard anyone hiccup in the middle of a preformance!! that's pointlessly delicious!!

haha, i know, i love the way he ws so shocked to see that he had the hiccoughs! - he was all like 'ive got the f***ing hiccoughs' and 'i cant believe it'...haha, so great....and it proves that he does do a live performance,even though ever mfcer knew that anyway...:roftl:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Mika Interview Rockol:

Thanks for posting! It's nice to watch old interviews since there's nothing new these days.

And yeah, those big girls weren't really the best, but they were just fans.

Guess Mika didn't tell them "Stick your tits out, arms up, and EXAGGERATE!" like he did in Vancouver. :das:

Does anyone else love the way he says 'dont know' at the beginning of the video, i do!

He always seems to pronounce it like that - it comes out as ah-d'no! :wub2:

My other favourite Mika-ism is his frequent use of "it was just like" or "I was just like". He always says it so fast, it comes out as "ahhz-juss-lahk"...so cute. :wub2:

(He totally does it at 4:59 in this video, btw).

:biggrin2: